PDA

View Full Version : Sega Need To Sort Out The Partner Machine Feeding Glitch!

Axle-Gear
Feb 13, 2007, 05:51 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else find this hugely time consuming? Having to go back right into the main menu and out again is just ridiculous.
Since this glitch has occoured nothing has been done to fix this, despite now 2 maintenance patches!

R2D6battlebot
Feb 13, 2007, 05:59 PM
It was actually put in effect to fix another glitch, where your system would just freeze. If your PM evolved when feeding and you tried to exit feeding afterwards, you couldnt move and had to restart the system. Happened to me all 4 PMs :/

Axle-Gear
Feb 13, 2007, 06:03 PM
Damn, thats pretty harsh.. But its not the best way of going about fixing that previous glitch though is it?

Kitty30
Feb 13, 2007, 06:11 PM
Well, The evovling glitch only happened to me on one of my pms, But i find it really time consuming with thisnew system..

Axle-Gear
Feb 13, 2007, 06:21 PM
It never happened to me at all. Although I too agree Kitty, the new system is VERY time consuming lol

rena-ko
Feb 13, 2007, 06:58 PM
saw it happening. it only happens in the fourth evo (afaik). honestly... that or having to go through the menues each friggin time? i'd gladly take the freeze-up.

Trey_Winters
Feb 13, 2007, 11:25 PM
Having had both happen to me, I can honestly say that I'd gladly take the game freezing over this method of feeding anyday. Thankfully, I'm 70 points away from finishing my final PM, but still, this is definitely more annoying than my game freezing on me when I create a 4X0...

Kimil
Feb 13, 2007, 11:36 PM
Happened to me whwen I was bombing my PM ._.

EphekZ
Feb 13, 2007, 11:39 PM
the game just freezes no? it doesn't loose any information? then yes it'd be way better than having to go out of menu. I havnt fed my pm for a long time(1 character, maxed it right away) so I never knew about the freeze up.