PDA

View Full Version : More helps

Wolfmans55
Feb 14, 2007, 04:03 PM
I don't get how to synthesize a weapon. To do so first of all it needs to be a board, right? How do I make my equipped weapon a board? I want to synthesize a bunch of different swords to different elements. Thanks.

foamcup
Feb 14, 2007, 04:05 PM
You buy boards at the synth shops.

omegapirate2k
Feb 14, 2007, 04:07 PM
You can't turn weapons into board, if you want to synth weapons and get different elements you have to obtain the board first (you can buy them at synth shops, the ones with purple signs, and player shops. you can also find weapon boards on practically any mission) once you have the board, you need to find the correct number of each synth material (ALSO available in all 3 of the places you can find boards), and to change the element, you need to fill the top slot (the photon slot) with photons of the element weapon you want. Just a word of warning, elemental weapons/armor have a slightly less chance of success than neutral ones.

Wolfmans55
Feb 19, 2007, 03:20 PM
Thanks

2 more:

(Im a level 26 Beast)

Where's the best place to level up? I know the best place to get mission points is the Guardian place in Moatoob.

When do I get to use rank A weapons? I'm a level 7 hunter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wolfmans55 on 2007-02-19 12:21 ]</font>

Eliash
Feb 19, 2007, 03:31 PM
A-rank weapons are expert type class only. So depends on what expert class you want to be.

As for leveling I would try Hive B, VoC B, or De Ragnus B. If they are too tough run through the C-rank mission.

Wolfmans55
Feb 20, 2007, 11:20 AM
Wheres/Whats Hive B and VoC B?

and an even better question: WHY DOES MY SCREEN GO BLACK AND NOT DO ANYTHING WHEN I TRY TO GO IN MY ROOM? WHATS GOING ON? I HAVE TO REBOOT

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wolfmans55 on 2007-02-20 08:31 ]</font>

Sephlock
Feb 20, 2007, 11:42 AM
IIRC the "B" refers to the difficulty level.

The entrance to the hive is at the level of the space station just below the Guardian HQ. There are entrances to the 3 planets on one side of the area, and on the other side is an entrance to the Linear Line, and to the Hive.

VoC refers to the Valley of Carnage. Go to Moatoob. Its one of the first missions there.

leonkento
Feb 20, 2007, 01:25 PM
hey how do i get a online acount for pou? just wondering thanks!

Wolfmans55
Feb 20, 2007, 01:40 PM
WHY DOES MY SCREEN GO BLACK AND NOT DO ANYTHING WHEN I TRY TO GO IN MY ROOM? WHATS GOING ON? I HAVE TO REBOOT

Eliash
Feb 20, 2007, 02:47 PM
leonkento: Depends on which system you are on, for the xbox 360 you buy the guardians licence from the market place. I think PS2/PC users need to go to http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com and do it from there.

As for the screen going black it's a glitch where you freeze during loading your room. You can try accessing your room from the universe selection cubes that are requently distrubuted all over (Not the Photon Cubes the refil your PP).

Wolfmans55
Feb 21, 2007, 05:44 PM
KK cool.

Alright as a level 30 Beast (1 Fortefighter) with 80k messeta should i buy an A rank weapon (around 100k) or save up until I can get S rank weapons? And when exactly can i get S rank?

BLACKR0SE
Feb 21, 2007, 05:47 PM
Just play the game. :|

Eliash
Feb 21, 2007, 05:49 PM
S-rank weapons are rare, chances are you won't see it for under a million if that. IMHO if you want an A-rank weapon buy one, although you should realize that Elemental % > Rank. A 30% B-rank weapon will out perform most 10% A-rank weapons, not to mention they will cost more to recharge.

I think I started qualifiying for Crea Doubles (Highest ATP required Fighgunner double saber available currently) at roughly 63-65 and level 5 Fighgunner (Human). I wouldn't expect anything less than 55-60 for most S-rank weapons, unless you have high job levels.