PDA

View Full Version : HFC TRADE LIST

HappyFaceCrew
Dec 2, 2002, 11:44 PM
K this is the list of things ill trade. Drop me a line if theres anything anyone is interested in.

Weaps

Silence Claw
Dragon Claw
Stag Cutlery
Hildebear's Cane
Elysion
Red Saber
L&K Combat
Guilty Light
Boomas Claw
Goboomas Claw
Gigoboomas Claw
Branch of Paku Paku
Fire Scepter: Agni
Club of Zumiuran
Brave Hammer
Angry Fist
Yamato
Musashi
G Assassin's Sabers
Last Survivor
Agito (2001)
Bloody Art
Blade Dance

Armors and Units

Secret Gear
God/Body
Wizard/Technique
Angel/TP
Angel/Luck
Super/Resist
General/Battle

Items

Photon Drops (6 and counting)
Heart of Chu Chu
Addslot

I did this all from memory so if i have anything else ill update. Also, I may have more than one of the units i list there. Please Reply http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Im lookin for a chao cell or mag mainly, but if you feel you can give me a good deal then im all ears http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

**Note**
If you want to arrange a time and place for anything feel free to IM me on AIM...my screen name is gogetto2001.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HappyFaceCrew on 2002-12-02 20:52 ]</font>

Mr_Stinky0
Dec 2, 2002, 11:49 PM
I'm a little interested in the Elysion. I have a Brionac for trade. If you happen to notice that you have a Mahu laying around, that's what I'm really interested in. Drop me a reply.

-Zero

HappyFaceCrew
Dec 2, 2002, 11:55 PM
Sorry i already have a Brionac. HAD a mahu but i traded it. Perhaps i may be able to find it somewhere though. If anything ill be more than happy to let ya know.

HappyFaceCrew
Dec 3, 2002, 12:06 AM
Well im gonna go to sleep. Ill most likely be back here tomorrow night at 7PM/EST. Remember you can almost always find me on AIM.

SighT
Dec 3, 2002, 12:18 AM
i want to trade for the red saber. My Aim is Nyzprince. I couldnt get to you and you are active. So IM me and we will talk.

DarKnightCecil
Dec 3, 2002, 01:13 AM
I'll give you a Gae Bolng (sp) for the Elysion if you want.