PDA

View Full Version : None stop to level 50....

Bluepheonix
Feb 14, 2007, 11:28 PM
So i was thinking of getting my Cast to 50 without stopping (other than 5minute coffee breaks) i have a few days free to just play so im woundering how long it will take me, Hes lvl 24 now.

And whats the fastest and well best place to get exp, soloing or not?

I find ragan runs to be a little cheap, and annoying, along with sleeping warriors.

Moatoob could cause some problems but VoC gives about 2-5k exp on C right, and only has 2 blocks, bruces mission is well, not exactly good for exp.

Neudaiz, i don't really play there much, so i wouldn't know.

I just want to get my casts to 50 asap, because i'm getting really bored of my human, and well the lack of overall output that he does atm. I can't seem to find a type that settles well.

EphekZ
Feb 14, 2007, 11:58 PM
well holy grounds on B gives good exp and mp.

lostinseganet
Feb 14, 2007, 11:58 PM
Thats crazy man just enjoy the game. Rushing thought wil make you miss all the great thing you can experience all the way...

Bluepheonix
Feb 15, 2007, 12:00 AM
On 2007-02-14 20:58, lostinseganet wrote:
Thats crazy man just enjoy the game. Rushing thought wil make you miss all the great thing you can experience all the way...

lol no i mean i want my cast to be as high as my human so i can get rid of him, because i don't like him, and well praticly all my frinds on there are like 55+ so...if i took it slow, hen it would take for ever, plus i'll enjoy it this way too. somehow lol...