PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Mercinary Request

MaximusLight
Feb 15, 2007, 07:13 AM
Okay so the idea is that you post a job on PS2/PC you would like me to do, for a small fee, doesn't have to be much, but I'll only take jobs that I think give me a good reward for the effort I have to put into it.

(for instance if you ask me to build you a weapon from scratch that's like a 9 star and you're offering 1000 mesest, just give up now)

Like wise if I can do the job without any problems at all (like a b-rank misson) I don't expect a high fee.

If I decide to take the job I'll PM you to set up a time. (I'm pretty busy lately so I'm not to regular during the week, but the weekend should be good for now)

Also rate my preformance for future reference.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-03-05 21:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-03-20 16:22 ]</font>

Dhylec
Feb 16, 2007, 11:51 AM
Heh, Max, the merc. Hopefully, you can get some business soon.
If you want more exposure, link it in your sig if you haven't.

PJ
Feb 16, 2007, 12:33 PM
Do you have a 100-Power PM to synth? Cause when I make 60k, I'd like to make an Ice Ank Tomho, but I only have a Force PM, and not a lot of materials .-.

I dunno how much would be worth to pay for, cause after I make that 60k, I'll just be back down to 0

MaximusLight
Feb 16, 2007, 04:45 PM
On 2007-02-16 09:33, PJ wrote:
Do you have a 100-Power PM to synth? Cause when I make 60k, I'd like to make an Ice Ank Tomho, but I only have a Force PM, and not a lot of materials .-.

I dunno how much would be worth to pay for, cause after I make that 60k, I'll just be back down to 0

Actualy yea I do have a pure striker, but 60K seems low... what star are we talking? becsue just for the matterials assuming that it works, it cost 150,000 to make a 9 star, which is noramlly double with the failure rate...

PJ
Feb 16, 2007, 06:32 PM
No no no, Ank Tomho is the 7-star, and 60k is the price for the board.

Scejntjynahl
Feb 16, 2007, 07:19 PM
PJ, I think "Max" would charge you the price of the board, materials, and then a service fee for making said weapon.

PJ
Feb 16, 2007, 07:29 PM
I wouldn't doubt that, but I thought he was thinking I wanted a 9-star synthed.

MaximusLight
Feb 19, 2007, 08:02 PM
On 2007-02-16 16:19, Scejntjynahl wrote:
PJ, I think "Max" would charge you the price of the board, materials, and then a service fee for making said weapon.

Well actually that depends on how many tries it takes to make, if it were on the first try, then you'd get a third of the price and the const of the materials, my service fee would be aobut, oh say,5000meseta? Basically the cost to try until I get one then 5000 meseta.

MaximusLight
Mar 3, 2007, 10:39 PM
Still looking for work guys!

SStrikerR
Mar 5, 2007, 04:48 PM
well, I got off psu for awhile and now i'm weak as heck compared to most other players. I just want some help doing a lot of B ragan runs and A when i get there, I used to have 50k but spent it so I guess I can't afford a very high price but i'll give you about........how bout 5k for an hour every day? btw is your char named maximuslight?Because i would like to send you my partner card. I also was wondering about you make me a normal element double saber? I have about 3/4 the materials so far.

MaximusLight
Mar 6, 2007, 12:10 AM
Training eh? 5k an hours isn't too much, but whatever, I'll I can make your saber, lets say I charge you for a third of the board, then I'll just bye you one, that should work out.

Also how is Thursday night for starting you're training?

SStrikerR
Mar 8, 2007, 07:31 PM
unfortunately it's thursday night and i can't get on anylonger today so i'll be on tomorrow, meet me in universe 3 tomorrow night and meet on G.C 4th floor. i might be on a char named sora or ryan. also i might be in a linear line mission so just get me there. How bout 4:30 est? if you want to change the time just tell me in game. also i got a double saber already so can i pay you for a 3rd of a hanzo board?

MaximusLight
Mar 19, 2007, 12:39 AM
Job completed waiting for the review...

SStrikerR
Mar 19, 2007, 06:49 AM
good work, got it done fast.

TeKneeK
Mar 19, 2007, 08:38 AM
How quickly can you do De ragan B runs? I just got my new force to 15 and i wanna leave her there for now but i also wanna get her to fT asap. Basically i just wanna sit in town and collect the MP at the end, but i'll pay you like......5k per run provided it's done quickly.

MaximusLight
Mar 19, 2007, 07:29 PM
that's a good question, I think decently fast, but are you on the 360 or PC/PS2?

TeKneeK
Mar 19, 2007, 09:35 PM
On 2007-02-15 04:13, MaximusLight wrote:
Okay so the idea is that you post a job on PS2/PC you would like me to do, for a small fee, doesn't have to be much, but I'll only take jobs that I think give me a good reward for the effort I have to put into it.

Forgive my inability to read. I'm on the 360 servers, sorry bout that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

MaximusLight
Mar 19, 2007, 10:37 PM
No problem, you could always recomend me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Stefanhizzle
Aug 18, 2007, 10:42 PM
I feel very sorry if someone actually has to use ur services..Seriouly ppl

MaximusLight
Aug 19, 2007, 01:11 PM
Oh look it's a flamer...
You do realize that this topic is several months old right?