PDA

View Full Version : Help on chapter 4 :X plz

CesgoX
Feb 15, 2007, 02:15 PM
Well.. im trap on chapter 4.. when the val brothers atak you.. when u are alone... plz told me something to kill then they are so hard for me =(..

thx http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Esufer
Feb 15, 2007, 02:16 PM
Why does everyone find them hard?!

Kill the tech one, then the ranger one, then the melee one.

Just rising strike them repeatedly.

omegapirate2k
Feb 15, 2007, 02:24 PM
To anyone who has been pwned by the vol brothers I feel sorry for you... VERY sorry.

McLaughlin
Feb 15, 2007, 02:32 PM
Beat the daylights out of one at a time. I prefer killing the Ranged one first, as he almost never misses. I always kill the Force one last, because Foie is painfully easy to dodge.

SabZero
Feb 15, 2007, 04:32 PM
PA spam the pinkhead (force), so he can't get up. I found them hard too, he used a tornado thingy and resta XD

LowtherUK
Feb 15, 2007, 04:58 PM
Kill the force one first - just keep using PAs on him constantly. Best to kill him first as he has an annoying tendancy to use Resta alot on the others.

After that it should be easy enough, just focus on one at a time.

CesgoX
Feb 15, 2007, 09:17 PM
i think is not easy because the force one use resta everytime .....>.< ..they hit me like 30-90 and i hit them 35-50.... really suks :S and he is force and have alot of HP...

CesgoX
Feb 15, 2007, 09:32 PM
What is a PA.... xD explain to me

Libram
Feb 16, 2007, 01:33 AM
PA = Photon Art

Basically everyone's telling you to use the special attacks each weapon has. Anything that either knocks an enemy into the air or down onto the ground works wonders against them. Against Hiru it keeps him immobile and from using his techs. After he's gone the others will fall soon enough.

neovivi
Feb 17, 2007, 09:27 AM
My suggestion for all of those who are having a hard time with the Vol Brothers is to pull out a gun or two, strafe to dodge, and shoot them to death. This is how I did it as a hunter, and it worked perfectly for me.