PDA

View Full Version : Leveling advice

Thanotos
Feb 15, 2007, 05:43 PM
Hi all, Ill start with my vita stats
level 52/2 human wartecher
using mainly b ranks playing about 5-7 a week
Xbox 360 version
Now the question: With all the new mission out and upcoming tonight just wonder where the best place to level is now? Or is it still the holy ground A? And something i could solo if neccesary as it seems hard to find a party on this game unlike on pso. Thanks in advance

-Rune-
Feb 15, 2007, 05:45 PM
Not sher about XB360 but for me I seen Relics in neudeiz, and HIVE are best places to lvl fast. At lvl 69, S-HIVE was going relatively fast for me.

Krans
Feb 15, 2007, 11:22 PM
Exp Wise Agata Relics S has been the best for me, and im level 54 on 360 so we're pretty close.

huntlyon
Feb 15, 2007, 11:55 PM
get that class level up and you'll get some good bonuses at that level you're at... bruces bruces bruces.. or rainbow S

Umberger
Feb 16, 2007, 12:01 AM
If you want, you can send me a friend request and I'll play with you over the weekend/whenever I have the chance to get online...I usually play Mizuraki Defense and Valley of Carnage S, but I'd be up for whatever (Grove of Fanatics is a great mission for xp, especially for -techer types).

LordJoe
Feb 16, 2007, 12:39 AM
The key to lvling is to just hit everything once and if you can do that and then the enemies all die reall quick after that then you are fine (join a party where everyone is a higher lvl than you) this is only for exp for your char lvl and nothing else (and fight the highest lvl enemy you possibly can)

huntlyon
Feb 16, 2007, 02:22 AM
On 2007-02-15 21:39, LordJoe wrote:
The key to lvling is to just hit everything once and if you can do that and then the enemies all die reall quick after that then you are fine (join a party where everyone is a higher lvl than you) this is only for exp for your char lvl and nothing else (and fight the highest lvl enemy you possibly can)

that being said.. if you're a WT- rock the debuffs... get zalure up to 11 asap and you'll be raking in xp on anything you can stick it to.

-Ryuki-
Feb 16, 2007, 02:26 AM
You mean tagging? Tagging's easy. Since you're a WarTecher, you can run in and tag with a melee weapon, or stay medium range and tag with a DeBuff or Tech.

Places ideal for leveling in MY opinion are..

Zoal Dragon = Best All-rounded Output, MP and EXP wise (all-rounded, remember).
Ragnus = Good Exp, more MP than Zoal, but takes much longer to complete.
Holy Ground = Faster than Ragnus, about the same EXP. Don't come here for MP.
Bruce's = Great MP and Meseta, and that's pretty much it.
Sea Lab = Like Zoal, it's all-rounded. Still great in my opinion, but compared to Zoal, you'll actually die here. A lot.

That's my 5 picks.