PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Miss...

Axle-Gear
Feb 15, 2007, 09:07 PM
Mechguns?? Being A RAmar back in PSO i used to love them... it would be great if you could weild two machineguns in PSU and have movement too..
And would anyone like to see the return of the heaven punisher/millemartuex/heaven striker sets? I know i would!

Opinions on a postcard http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Randomness
Feb 15, 2007, 09:23 PM
I'd love the Heavens Punishment special to make a comeback. Such an awesome attack.

As for mechs, wielding one offhand isnt too bad, but dual mechs would just own.

CelestialBlade
Feb 15, 2007, 09:26 PM
Oh I'd love to see dual Machineguns, Mechguns were a favorite weapon of mine on my old HUnewearl....

Single Machineguns in PSU aren't bad, but I think you'd see more people use them if you could dual-wield them.

Fredrick
Feb 15, 2007, 09:28 PM
If they brought back the heaven punisher special (which would be awsome), they would have to make it a lot worse. Fewer targets at a smaller range. Otherwise it would actually be a good weapon. And that's not what the HP was meant to be.

-Rune-
Feb 15, 2007, 09:30 PM
Truthfully, dual mechguns would rawk. They UPed the element % on mechs lately so I enjoy using them currently. <3 my Figh http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

natewifi
Feb 15, 2007, 10:40 PM
We might get these in the expansion pack. I think this is just a small sample of what the real PSU is, its possible that theyre will be new PA's aka Heaven Punisher, Gal Wind Attack, J-Sword attack, perhaps even the olga flow thingy. Hopefully this all will happen eventually. -.-'

Zorafim
Feb 16, 2007, 12:14 AM
Dual mechguns would be a nice addition, as long as it isn't overpowered to all hell. Just something for visuals, or to add a variety of attack. I don't want ten times the damage per second of an axe with a dagger animation.

Sinue_v2
Feb 16, 2007, 02:11 AM
We might get these in the expansion pack. I think this is just a small sample of what the real PSU is, its possible that theyre will be new PA's aka Heaven Punisher, Gal Wind Attack, J-Sword attack, perhaps even the olga flow thingy. Hopefully this all will happen eventually. -.-'

No.

Sonic Team is not releasing an expansion pack to turn PSU into PSO.

There hasn't even been an expansion announced yet - and no, that "Ambitions of Illumines" poster hidden on PSU's website is not the teaser-art for any expansion. It's the teaser art for PSU Ep II, of which five chapters have already been released on the US/EU servers.

pionear
Feb 16, 2007, 04:39 AM
I would like dual machine guns as well.

What about Assault Rifles? Rifles with machine gun Rapid Fire?

Syl
Feb 16, 2007, 06:51 AM
Imagine how fast twin mechguns would apply SEs... it would be a GTs dream come true lol

Traize
Feb 16, 2007, 08:51 AM
I'd like a super fancy version of my Laser Cannon... Maybe like the silly huge cannon Batou uses in the first GiTS movie...

Mechguns aren't really my thing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ayrista
Feb 16, 2007, 08:56 AM
just last night i went back to psobb and used my rage de feu, and thought about how much i missed mech guns....lol, I dont like / dont use the machine guns in psu, i like the duel handguns tho.

McLaughlin
Feb 16, 2007, 10:00 AM
*Hides Guld Milla*

*Stashes Heaven's Punisher in the same place*

*Gives up finding a long enough room to hide his Unsealed J Sword (can't spell tsukimuri)*

necman
Feb 17, 2007, 10:54 PM
before fixing machineguns to be dual wielding I would rather get an accurate hit count on them first since all the strikes don't count. My riffle hits for roughly 350 while machinegun only hits for 98 but lets face it. the machinegun hits way more per second then riffle equalling more damage but with riffle enemies die much faster. Something wrong I would say. Don't believe me record your game and use slow motion and compare and you will see how many shots actually do not count. sad really.

Libram
Feb 17, 2007, 11:59 PM
I remember someone posting about using just the initial shot of the Mechs and nothing else. It saves TP, last much longer, and with the right timing is just as fast as holding down the attack button. It also seems to charge the PB Gauge (that's what I'm calling it, anyway) insanely quick. The person that tried this with a full pallet of Mechs managed to pull out an SUV eight times in a single mission. I just wish I knew where that thread was to use as reference.

omegapirate2k
Feb 18, 2007, 02:19 AM
Dual mechguns would be ftw, but might be kinda cheap now that they're full auto rather than just bursts of 3.

Starrz
Feb 18, 2007, 02:55 AM
On 2007-02-15 18:23, Randomness wrote:
I'd love the Heavens Punishment special to make a comeback. Such an awesome attack.
Heaven's Punishment is one of the worst specials in PSO.

Umberger
Feb 18, 2007, 02:58 AM
On 2007-02-17 23:55, Starrz wrote:

On 2007-02-15 18:23, Randomness wrote:
Heaven's Punishment is one of the worst specials in PSO.

But it sure did look cool, it just had that "wow" factor to it...something you can show off to your friends or some new guys.

Requiring a certain beat time was a downside, yes, but when you could use it, it was pretty useful for tagging/distracting/making things stutter.

Starrz
Feb 18, 2007, 03:07 AM
It was pretty good at pissing me off. If PSO had a kick function, I'd use it every time a person used that special.

Mistle22
Feb 18, 2007, 04:54 AM
I was never really a huge Mechgun fan back in PSO, but thinking about it now, having them back would be the sweetness.

Axle-Gear
Feb 18, 2007, 10:39 PM
Yeah, even if there were a few limited selections of mechgun types to choose from. As for heaven punishment the fact it could hit so many enemies and at a fair range, it was designed not to be too powerful... the Hunter community would probably try and J sword special the whole ranger section lol.. Besides back on DC it was more powerful, it obviously got reduced on latter platforms.
I just dont really like the single handed machine gun weapons much.

jizaboz
Feb 19, 2007, 10:27 AM
Haha the heaven guns were neat. Although it is neat to see some older weapons make a comeback, I would rather see more brand new crazy weapons.

Axle-Gear
Feb 19, 2007, 10:44 AM
Yeah, no doubt they will! Ohhh bring back the spread needle s-rank versions where u could chose ur own special attack were great!