PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Shop/Items what to do

Krans
Feb 15, 2007, 11:16 PM
All right so in my shop i sell some of the standard stuff that goes fast, rares, weaps, scapes, ash, wood

however,

i have all these materials that never sell or idk what to do with them,

so what do i do with all my berries, truffles, kubara woods, low star synths? I was considering bagging them all up and selling them to NPC

does anyone actually sell there truffles and berries (excluding love berry and hustle berry)?

Eliash
Feb 15, 2007, 11:25 PM
Hmm... I sell all my berries and truffles to NPCs mainly. Sell low star synths cheap or give away to low levels. And if you want to sell your Kubara Wood cheap (300 or so) I'll buy it from you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Krans
Feb 15, 2007, 11:30 PM
Ha all right you can buy mine for 300, My Char name is Kalil, i think i have 10-13 Kubaras

Umberger
Feb 15, 2007, 11:32 PM
You can use the berries/truffles in some medicine boards to make PM food and sell that.

You can also convert those low star synths (assuming you mean C rank metals and lower ores) to higher versions and sell those/use them to synth weapons.

Krans
Feb 15, 2007, 11:36 PM
Yeah i've done some conversions, and tried some PM foods but the thing with that is the board price seems to overrule the overall product

Umberger
Feb 15, 2007, 11:52 PM
On 2007-02-15 20:36, Krans wrote:
Yeah i've done some conversions, and tried some PM foods but the thing with that is the board price seems to overrule the overall product

Ebons sell for ~3k.

The ash->ebon board is 2.5k and has 10 uses. That seems more than worth it to me.

Sekani
Feb 16, 2007, 12:00 AM
Ash sells fine as is though, no need in spending money to convert it.

There's little to no market for all those truffles and berries, so you can either sell them to an NPC for that piddly 2 meseta, or just drop them off somewhere on your next mission.

Ores may be worth converting, as I usually can't sell anything below Upteline.

Kubara Wood moves slow, but it'll eventually sell at around 400 meseta.

Weapons will always sell well as PM food or equipment for the meseta-challenged, as long as the prices are right.

Krans
Feb 16, 2007, 04:35 AM
On 2007-02-15 21:00, Sekani wrote:
Ash sells fine as is though, no need in spending money to convert it.

Exactly

Well i guess its a universal issue i just wanted to make sure i didn't sell the berries to NPC if there was a market through shops

amtalx
Feb 16, 2007, 09:31 AM
i usually just take all the low syth items an put them to work in the board of their intended use. selling berries is a pain but ive never been able to keep mates and other consumables in stock.