PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2 A Few Questions.

Raysa
Feb 16, 2007, 06:21 AM
I just started playing PSU a few days ago maybe its been a week. I found myself with a few questions.

1. Can you take screenshots on the PS2 version? Like in FFXI?

2. Does anyone know a good way to earn meseta for those 14+?

3. I'm a Newman Force (2) Someone told me that I should use elemental rod with the element of the spell I'm using? Any ideas. I'm kinda confused of where to get these and how to use em?

Any help would be awesome Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif!

EDIT: One more question. About Bows...I want to use them but they are kinda weak for my level anyone know how to help them get stronger or anything that might help?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raysa on 2007-02-16 03:23 ]</font>

Kimil
Feb 16, 2007, 06:31 AM
1) I hope soooo, and if not : a digital Camera http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

2) Selling Elemental Photons in a player shop (usually anywhere from 20-50k each)

3) This is easy, just only equipe ONE elemental on a rod/wand, and you gain an elemental to the rod ( damage boosting btw ) More of a boost with more spells

4)Grinding the bows maybe?

Syl
Feb 16, 2007, 06:32 AM
1. As far as ingame options go, no.

3. well element is determined byu how many techs of the same element you put.

Examples:
Foie+Gifoie=4%
Barta+Rabarta+Dambarta=8%
Diga+Gidiga+Radiga+Damdiga=12%

Thing is, if you put like let's say resta along with foie and rafoie on the rod, you automatically lose the elemental bonus. You only get the bonus from same elemental techs.

As for bows, don't worry, they'll get stronger, but it may just be because of your level and the fact that you're a newman. If you can, try to land your hands on a grinded Alteric, those bows are extremely powerful (but expensive)

Syl
Feb 16, 2007, 06:32 AM
Freaking... WTF Kimil lol we just got kicked and you beat me to this XD

Sinue_v2
Feb 16, 2007, 06:34 AM
1. Nope.

2. Spam Linear Line. Sell Photons.

3. There are six different elements in the game. The technics are divided up among these six elements. When you mix technics of different elements, it gives your wand/rod a green "neutral" attribute. However by linking technics of the same element will give you a certain bonus to those spells. So on a wand if you have Shifta (fire) and Resta (light) equipped, you get a green wand with no bonus. Equip Resta (light) and Reverser (light), you will get a 4% bonus to your resta.

What that 4% means practically though, I'm not sure... but it is a boost to efficency.

Bows get better later on, but you're always going to be comparitively pretty weak with them as a FO. Even though later on you'll end up doing at least respectable damage since bows ignore armor.

Kimil
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I'm just that fast... and bored.
I wanna go outttttt, but its 4:34 ><
plus I just got home

redcell
Hello and welcome to PSU!

[.1] Unfortunately, no = but there are a lot of PC people here who are willing to take screenshots for you if you'd like =)

[.2] Farm, farm, farm. Do a lot of multiple runs =) at that level you're luckily not in dire need of all the very expensive gear. What I did was figure out just what items/materials I won't need and then try and get a shop [cost is 15k meseta]. I see you have multiple characters, it can get very expensive doing that but in time and with a shop it'll get a bit easier!

[.3] Ah there are no elemental rods =) what happens is if you bind the same element spell to a rod, it becomes the color of that element! For example : foie + rafoie on one rod = red color. You also gain a bonus for each element binded to that rod. I've read that that elemental bonus only applies to the enemy of that opposing element.

[.4] Just keep at it with the bows =) level your arrows/bullets as much as you can [but don't neglect your spells!]. Also, if you can afford it, grinding your weaponry can give it a bit of a boost in stats. Be warned though that it can get very risky and you may lose that weapon if the grind fails.

Hope that helps a bit =) have fun and welcome to the community!

-Ryuki-
Feb 16, 2007, 06:35 AM
For your photo needs, call me~