PDA

View Full Version : A couple random questions - most are answered! thanks everyo

SuperRygar
Feb 16, 2007, 06:33 PM
*ANSWERED*this one has been bothering me since i started playing and i've never heard anybody talk about it. at some point during the run i'll see NAME skip:monomate 1* scroll up... wtf is that?

*ANSWERED*and in regards to an enemies element. if im doing Linear Line, where its all dark monsters. if the enemy comes up and smacks me in the face is that a dark attribute attack? or is it a dark attribute attack only when they shoot magic at you?

*ANSWERED*i noticed that any mail you have is gone by the next day..but what if you got mail that you didnt check until 2 or even 3 days later. will it still be there?

if im on Uni2, and i go into my room, when i go to any place from there im put back on Uni2. same goes for the other Universes. what if im on a full Uni2 and i go to my room, am i still taking up a spot on Uni2? what if i go back into a full Uni2?...if my spot is vacent, but my room auto puts me on the Uni i was in, maybe that's what causes the universe to crash. that's more of a though, i doubt anybody but ST has that answer ^.^

*DISMISSED*has it been proven that feeding items to your PM before or during a synth increases the chances? i heard that somewhere, and it sounds cool..but at the same time it sounds like wishful thinking

that's all i can think of for now, please dont respond with "i think..." if you dont know for sure, dont try and answer a question. that's just common sense

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperRygar on 2007-02-16 15:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperRygar on 2007-02-16 15:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperRygar on 2007-02-16 16:01 ]</font>

redcell
Feb 16, 2007, 06:39 PM
- The name skip thing means you have too much of that item or there is no room in your inventory. The name shown is the person who gets said item instead =)

- I am not sure how long mail is kept, but I was unable to play for four or five days. When I logged on, I had mail from the third day I was absent.

Ish
Feb 16, 2007, 06:40 PM
the skip thing is if you cant carry anymore of that item. If you have 20 monmates and items are on order, then someone picks up a monomate on your turn to get item. Then it goes to someone else. It is saying that that item skipped you and who got it.

SuperRygar
Feb 16, 2007, 06:45 PM
ahhh, that makes sense i guess

thanks redcell, that mail question was weighing on my mind. i always wondered if i mailed someone i havent seen online in a while if they would get it

Genji
Feb 16, 2007, 06:47 PM
On 2007-02-16 15:33, SuperRygar wrote:
this one has been bothering me since i started playing and i've never heard anybody talk about it. at some point during the run i'll see NAME skip:monomate 1* scroll up... wtf is that?

You're already carrying 20 monomates/inventory is full.

and in regards to an enemies element. if im doing Linear Line, where its all dark monsters. if the enemy comes up and smacks me in the face is that a dark attribute attack? or is it a dark attribute attack only when they shoot magic at you?

Both magic and normal attacks are elemental.

i noticed that any mail you have is gone by the next day..but what if you got mail that you didnt check until 2 or even 3 days later. will it still be there?

If you weren't on for a few days, all mail from those days will show up in your inbox. Unchecked mail WHILE you were online will be removed from your inbox when you log off. PC users have a mail log in the SEGA folder in My Documents that logs all mail.

has it been proven that feeding items to your PM before or during a synth increases the chances? i heard that somewhere, and it sounds cool..but at the same time it sounds like wishful thinking

From what I've read, once you begin synthing an item, you cannot increase it's percentage.

SuperRygar
Feb 16, 2007, 06:49 PM
are you 100% positive about the enemy attacks?

Genji
Feb 16, 2007, 06:53 PM
On 2007-02-16 15:49, SuperRygar wrote:
are you 100% positive about the enemy attacks?

Yeah, my LV41 beast for instance, equipped with a Teroline (lightning) only takes like 5 or so damage from LV40+ poltys and like only 20-30 damage from LV40+ vahras. However koltovas, distovas and such deal over 40+ damage a hit.