Feb 16, 2007, 10:43 PM
9* Katsuno-Zashi 28% Fire,

Is it worth it?

McLaughlin
Feb 16, 2007, 11:33 PM
No way.

Krans
Feb 17, 2007, 01:20 AM
well i waited and nobody responded so i ended up buying them, they aren't like incredible but they are all right. Plus i met a few others who almost bought them and everyone agrees i should be able to sell them back around the same price, at the worst like 280k

Carbinne
Feb 17, 2007, 04:52 AM
Fire is a pretty awful element at this current point in time. Even in the areas where it is most useful, like Valley of Carnage or much of Neudeiz there are quite a few fire monsters. If that laser gate in the snowfield lobby opens up and allows access to some new missions with tons of ice mobs, then I could see the point in having a full pallette of fire gear. Until then, fire photons are IMO better used to craft armor than weapons.

Krans
Feb 17, 2007, 05:17 AM
i see what you're saying but thing is i started off with like ice everything (daggers, double saber, guns, twin sabers) and i didn't have much fire stuff, and i battle mainly on neudaiz. Now i have ice bone dance and shintsuki and i have fire double saber katsuno and falchiora. I also have a ground double saber, a light ryo-misaki, and dark death dancers, in addition to a bulletmaster i can switch to any element i want.

Burton
Feb 19, 2007, 08:20 AM
how much u selling that ice shintsuki for?

Magician
Feb 19, 2007, 11:04 AM
It's the maximum price for a 9* with that %.

If money is tight I'd pass, but if your pockets are deep I'd spend the money.

Itchee
Feb 19, 2007, 11:16 AM
Yasminakov 00...Oh, Sorry...Wrong thread.