PDA

View Full Version : okay, fine...

Nidramag
Feb 17, 2007, 02:45 PM
I would like to do...possibly some fights. If at least 10 people want me to, I will write out some fights...also if shliggy lets me...I will use the same characters in the submission thread.

Nidramag
Feb 17, 2007, 02:49 PM
as a side note..this is my submission thread for any misunderstandings, make a new character here if you want me to write. If no one requests a fight, I will randomly slect contendors using...coins.

g0r177az
Feb 17, 2007, 03:08 PM
WWWEEE!!!! I have been wanting to do this ever since I was a young child! Anyways, my character will be...

Name: Gman. Eyes: Yellow, inside blue. Hair: Blue, long past his waist. Face: the look of a 15 year old P.S-not an emo 15 year old, a normal one. Body: Kind of lanky, skinny and tall,5'7. Apparel: a brownish shirt with an image of a recycling sign on it, checkered green shoes, jeans and pinstripe coat. Abilities: Gman's ability is to commune with nature and cause earthquakes, random vines coming out of the ground to attack and other nature related things. Likes: Cake, cookies, candy and soy-milk. Dislikes: Office buildings, meat and emos. That pretty much sums up the Gman. Go have fun making this fight.

Frostheart
Feb 17, 2007, 03:48 PM
Name:Frostheart
Eyes:Frost blue
Pelt:Seal Piont Siamese
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Frostheart on 2007-02-17 12:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Frostheart on 2007-02-17 12:50 ]</font>

jedinik
Feb 17, 2007, 06:28 PM
name: zalesh
Eyes: Brown
Hair: brown
Height: 6 ft
weight: 220 lbs.
Abilities: amuse yourself
Apparrel: Pinstripe Suit
Favorite weapon: Tommy gun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif

Nidramag
Feb 18, 2007, 01:50 AM
YAY! people want me to do this! I guess I will write out a fight of anyone who approves this thread...and change the title...