PDA

View Full Version : Some unknown force does not wont me to be Ff10..

Almalexia
Feb 17, 2007, 06:44 PM
Not the class force.

I played Fortetecher for a while so I can get away from a problem I'm having with my fortefighter. I got the urge to use her today and I was once again faced with the same problems.

Lack of S rank games
Botched up Bruce Missions..

This is how far I am from Ff10..

[-------------xxxx]

X = how much "space" remains.. It's been there for 2 weeks now and I'm really discouraged here. 53 points feel like 5 points with whats left on my bar(no kidding, its like lvl5 with a vengeance) and that was the one time we got an A rank in Bruce. Would have had S but I guess they thought I could solo 7 vandas and a Vil de vear.. Well a PT was there, but yea you know. So for the next 2 tries people were dying and stuff.

I'm mad. And I'm going to catch mean hell when the cap raises. Probably ALL games will be locked and stuff. LOL nearly all games for Plains Overrated B-S were locked today. I donno, I wanna quit but whatever, I'm going to read before I sleep.

DonRoyale
Feb 17, 2007, 08:02 PM
Well, since you didn't have this moved, I'll help you.

1) First of all, let me say that's an absolutely retarded reason to quit. You have three other characters, 17 other universes, and you must have a batch of friends you can actually depend on. (...Right?)

2) There's LL, Agata Relics, and otherwise. You don't HAVE to do De Ragan runs.

3) You can solo, not that hard.

Almalexia
Feb 18, 2007, 08:34 AM
1) No it is not retarded. You are obviously not in my situation(bare in mind I'm not shooting down your help). And while I WANT TO, I don't wont to, if that make sense. My friends, well..I am not sure. After I did a card wipe of inactive people, I met some new people, only for those cards to be inactive too.

2.) I get lucky sometimes; I go to those places and find games. It's not an everyday every hour thing though. Currently as it stands, excluding HIVE because noobs go there and S games are rare, De ragan runs are the only place people still congregate at. I go there as a last resort. And I'd like to advance my character. . .not sit at one lvl for an eternity like some people.

3.) I did not buy this game to play by myself. I prefer to play with others. If I can't find the games I desire, then I log off.

Dhylec
Feb 18, 2007, 09:15 AM
3.) I did not buy this game to play by myself. I prefer to play with others. If I can't find the games I desire, then I log off.
Out of my 600+hrs online, I have played solo most of it. Thus, making time that I played with friends alot more valuable & significant.

If you can't solo, then you might have to settle for 'less than perfect game' & join a random, unlocked game. Otherwise, it sounds like you do need break from this. Forcing yourself to lev up isn't fun anymore, it's a chore.

SpikeOtacon
Feb 18, 2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah, I had a similar problem the other day with trying to get my Alt to RA 3 so I could go Fighgunner with him. Took me two weeks to get from 1 to 3 because of the complete lack of partying going on. I just can't bring myself to solo, because yes, I pay this game to play with others. I can join random parties and play with them, but it's a rare occasion where I get into a really, really good party.

Same deal with my main, a Fortegunner. I was just so bored with him that, upon the suggestion of another player, I turned around and have decided that I should go Guntecher. So now I am playing as a CAST Force, who needs himself a good party to get up to FO 5 with. Will he get it? No. It's gonna be a long, winding road. But you gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive.

VanHalen
Feb 18, 2007, 10:25 PM
lol I feel your pain you should have seen when i was trying to get to hunter 10. Normally I don't get mad when people die in my party with no scape dolls but when I had a few points left everyone started dying in every party I was in each mission ended with a C rank. I was beginning to think that I wasn't meant to be a fortefighter lol.