PDA

View Full Version : OK, this is REALLY starting to fucking piss me off. (Player

DonRoyale
Feb 18, 2007, 02:59 PM
OK, I've been trying to feed my PM for the past few weeks to evolve it into a 410. (It's currently level 75 @ 72/2/1/0) However, upon looking at the shops, I've been pushed to the point where I'm about to have a mental breakdown, seriously.

You people are a bunch of fucking retards. Pricing 0% 7* at 100k. I don't care HOW long you've had your 'special little doublesaber'. I don't care WHAT you killed with it, WHO it originally belonged to, WHERE you've stuck it, WHEN you got it, and WHY you price it that fucking high. If you're not going to price your items PROPERLY, you should get the fuck out of our game and let people with an IQ above 10 play this game without your bullshit.

When you see things like:
-7* 0% blades at 100k
-HIVE for 10M (I bought mine for fucking 2000. It's sickening)
-+1 Vulcan for 300k
-20% Earth Breaker for 90000
-0% Ank Barde for 300000
-Scape Doll for 35000
-[B] Scape Doll for 10000
-Mukuke for 5500
-[B] Scape Doll for 30000
-[B] Monomate for 5000
-[B] Dimate for 10000
-[B] Trimate for 15000
-Anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, for 99999999

Doesn't it just make you want to FUCKING PUKE?! I swear to God...Especially, get this, with ads like:

"OMG CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP"
"You won't find a cheaper store"
"Cheap! On Sale!"
(Basically, anything with 'sale', 'low prices', 'cheap', 'bargain', or anything of that nature in the ad)

It's FUCKING SICKENING. I swear, you people push me any farther, I'm LISTING ALL OF YOU RETARDS DOWN ON THIS THREAD, and telling everyone to avoid your shop like the fucking plague. You can all wallow in your pity as we, the people with a speck of brain matter, buy from the shops that don't charge 100k for a 1* weapon.

We realize you want money. However, we don't want your absurd overpricing clogging our searches. You want money? Get photons, sell them for 20-30k. (NOT 200-300K, TWENTY [20] TO THIRTY [30] THOUSAND (20000/30000) OK KIDDIES? THAT'S FIVE ZEROES, NOT SIX. COUNT THEM REAL SLOW IF YOU HAVE TO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif)

If I see anything that pushes me this far again, I'm listing you all down. Hell, you people are lucky I don't list your asses down RIGHT NOW. I'm absolutely fed up with your overpricing.

Now, onto the second subject. Locked rooms.

Locked rooms are usually the results of people like me who are absolutely fed up with the absurd overpricing, and therefore price their items really low and lock their rooms, only giving the passwords to their friends.

However, what I'm pissed off at is, again, locked rooms clogging searches. ST should seriously redo the search engine, with pricing, locked options, and whatnot. It would make all of our lives so much easier.

-------------------

So please, if you aren't going to price your items PROPERLY, then GET THE FUCK OUT. Go play Runescape, where you can mingle with people who are on your intelligence level.

Thank you, fuck off, and go die in a ditch. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

VulpesMundi
Feb 18, 2007, 03:12 PM
"OMG CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP"
"Cheap! On Sale!"
(Basically, anything with 'sale', 'low prices', 'cheap', 'bargain', or anything of that nature in the ad)

It's common sense that almost anyone who uses any of those terms to describe their shop will generally have some of the most expensive prices. The same problem happened in iRO and I'd be willing to wager it happens in any other online game that has player shops. Sonic Team needs to add a message box function to shops where customers can leave a message for the seller. That way the people who are being douche bags can be told so directly and not assume that they're cool beans.

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 18, 2007, 03:23 PM
ya, seriiously, people can be such tards sellng overprices stuff, well, besides the photons since those are bought mostly by dupers. but dammit, those other retards who sell overpriced items just need to die or something. we should probably like make a list of anyone we run into who sells overprices things like that so that we can show who NOT to buy stuff from.

Shigecki
Feb 18, 2007, 03:34 PM
On 2007-02-18 12:23, Shiroryuu wrote:
we should probably like make a list of anyone we run into who sells overprices things like that so that we can show who NOT to buy stuff from.

I think anyone who comes across an item that is overpriced will not buy from them anyway. Not sure what the point of making a list would be, they will still show up on your search. It would make more sense to make a list of good shops, but that's just me. Those type of shops you can search. But if it makes you guys feel better, go for it.

DonRoyale
Feb 18, 2007, 04:05 PM
On 2007-02-18 12:34, Shigecki wrote:
Not sure what the point of making a list would be, they will still show up on your search. It would make more sense to make a list of good shops, but that's just me. Those type of shops you can search. But if it makes you guys feel better, go for it.

But then, how will the retards learn? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Retehi
Feb 18, 2007, 04:36 PM
Player shops. Srs Bsnss.

Sinue_v2
Feb 18, 2007, 05:10 PM
If you're not going to price your items PROPERLY, you should get the fuck out of our game and let people with an IQ above 10 play this game without your bullshit.

Overpriced shit sells. Reguardless. The economy is fucked up, inflation has driven prices insanely high. Why should people settle for selling their wares for reasonable prices, when they charge insane amounts of money and have it sell? Sounds to me like the only stupid people are the ones who aren't taking advantage of the economy... expecially if you synth, because ingrediants you have to buy from other player shops willl cost you an arm and a leg.

Would it be nice if everyone wasn't running around with 50+ million meseta? Sure

Would it be nice if people priced their stuff reasonable? Absolutely.

Unfortantely (at least on PS2/PC) that's not the case. Either get with the program, or get left behind - because it isn't going to change until Sega decides to step in and do something about it.

Go fucking.. I dunno, sell some Ray Photons or something and then maybe you can afford the stuff from the player shops.

SpikeOtacon
Feb 18, 2007, 07:04 PM
I was going to start a store with a password. Unfortunately, I realized that people wouldn't be able to get in. Yet, if I DID have it open publicly the people who overprice would come in, buy my stuff for the lower prices I'd have, and then re-sell for 99999999999999999999999999.

So in the end, i've decided that even though I want to help people out and sell massive amounts of elemental photons for really low prices, there are people who are just going to ruin the experience for the people i'm trying to help. So, there won't be any shop from me in the future.

EphekZ
Feb 18, 2007, 09:54 PM
um, go to a new shop?

Sayara
Feb 18, 2007, 10:05 PM
NO! I HAVE TO BEAT THIS DEAD HORSE FIRST

Senpai
Feb 19, 2007, 04:19 AM
On 2007-02-18 11:59, SereneShadows wrote:
OK, I've been trying to feed my PM for the past few weeks to evolve it into a 410. (It's currently level 75 @ 72/2/1/0) However, upon looking at the shops, I've been pushed to the point where I'm about to have a mental breakdown, seriously.

You people are a bunch of fucking retards. Pricing 0% 7* at 100k. I don't care HOW long you've had your 'special little doublesaber'. I don't care WHAT you killed with it, WHO it originally belonged to, WHERE you've stuck it, WHEN you got it, and WHY you price it that fucking high. If you're not going to price your items PROPERLY, you should get the fuck out of our game and let people with an IQ above 10 play this game without your bullshit.

When you see things like:
-7* 0% blades at 100k
-HIVE for 10M (I bought mine for fucking 2000. It's sickening)
-+1 Vulcan for 300k
-20% Earth Breaker for 90000
-0% Ank Barde for 300000
-Scape Doll for 35000
-[B] Scape Doll for 10000
-Mukuke for 5500
-[B] Scape Doll for 30000
-[B] Monomate for 5000
-[B] Dimate for 10000
-[B] Trimate for 15000
-Anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, for 99999999

Doesn't it just make you want to FUCKING PUKE?! I swear to God...Especially, get this, with ads like:

"OMG CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP"
"Cheap! On Sale!"

It's FUCKING SICKENING. I swear, you people push me any farther, I'm LISTING ALL OF YOU RETARDS DOWN ON THIS THREAD, and telling everyone to avoid your shop like the fucking plague. You can all wallow in your pity as we, the people with a speck of brain matter, buy from the shops that don't charge 100k for a 1* weapon.

We realize you want money. However, we don't want your absurd overpricing clogging our searches. You want money? Get photons, sell them for 20-30k. (NOT 200-300K, TWENTY [20] TO THIRTY [30] THOUSAND (20000/30000) OK KIDDIES? THAT'S FIVE ZEROES, NOT SIX. COUNT THEM REAL SLOW IF YOU HAVE TO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif)

If I see anything that pushes me this far again, I'm listing you all down. Hell, you people are lucky I don't list your asses down RIGHT NOW. I'm absolutely fed up with your overpricing.

Now, onto the second subject. Locked rooms.

Locked rooms are usually the results of people like me who are absolutely fed up with the absurd overpricing, and therefore price their items really low and lock their rooms, only giving the passwords to their friends.

However, what I'm pissed off at is, again, locked rooms clogging searches. ST should seriously redo the search engine, with pricing, locked options, and whatnot. It would make all of our lives so much easier.

-------------------

So please, if you aren't going to price your items PROPERLY, then GET THE FUCK OUT. Go play Runescape, where you can mingle with people who are on your intelligence level.

Thank you, fuck off, and go die in a ditch. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

lmfao, welcome to the club http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 19, 2007, 09:17 AM
another thing I don't like is that people sell green weapons for MORE than thier NPC prices. nobody would, or should be stupid enough to buy overpriced things that can be bought from the NPCs. So things like green 7* should be sold for no more than 90k, anything higher and you're a retard, so is the one who actually bought that overpriced thing that can be bought from NPC shop.

SabZero
Feb 19, 2007, 09:37 AM
I sell weapons with 0 grind at 50% off NPC price, sometimes more (moslty low level stuff that most likely will be used as PM food anyway).
Problem with that is the price of photons - why synth and sell 3* armor when I could sell photons for 10 times the price.

NOTE I'm not selling synth mats anymore (except enemy parts that are used for room deco).

Jehosaphaty
Feb 19, 2007, 10:10 AM
On 2007-02-18 19:05, Tingle wrote:
NO! I HAVE TO BEAT THIS DEAD HORSE FIRST

tingle, you're my favoriot... making a list of ebil price whoring hommies will teach then all. more beating the horse.

Neith
Feb 19, 2007, 10:16 AM
Inflation.

Not a lot you can do about it, do what everyone else does and blame zomgh4x.

Those prices you listed aren't as bad as what I've seen, heh.

30,000,000 for a 25% Ground......... DUAL SLASHER!

Kubara Wood annoys me the most, anyone charging upwards of 10-15k should be shot.

Metal breakdown? Should've seen it coming really, this is PSU. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-02-19 07:18 ]</font>

Scejntjynahl
Feb 19, 2007, 11:30 AM
Why not be a wandering merchant? I mean you can see the items your getting in the trade window and what not. Make a character and call it "Wandering Merchant". This will stop the need to get an actual store. I mean it worked for Bruce no? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Feelmirath
Feb 19, 2007, 01:29 PM
On 2007-02-19 08:30, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Why not be a wandering merchant? I mean you can see the items your getting in the trade window and what not. Make a character and call it "Wandering Merchant". This will stop the need to get an actual store. I mean it worked for Bruce no? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Well yeah, but BROOCE had his cargo ship http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tengoku
Feb 19, 2007, 06:45 PM
On 2007-02-18 11:59, SereneShadows wrote:

Cut the rest, mostly was a childish temper-tantrum using the work "fuck". Alot. Seriously. Shitloads of "fuck". Assloads even. "Wall of text crits you for 10000", etc...

Thank you, fuck off, and go die in a ditch.

Sounds like you already had it.

Quick! Somebody call the Whaaaambulance before his head asplodes!

Dude, get a grip. It is a game. You opinion is nice to hear but most couldn't give a rat's ass about your list of people who you think is overpriced. If you don't like the shop, or the price, or the wallpaper in the place, or whatever small item causes you to have a coronary, then move along and STFU. What you think is a good price might just not be the best price for that item. You are not the sole arbiter of what is a fair and just price and your whining makes you look like a spoiled child. But if complaining bitterly about how the prices in the shops don't meet your enlightened expectations is how you have your fun, well you scoot along and complain all you want. Just don't expect too many people to listen.

Life sucks. Buy a helmet. Mmkay?

Can we bury this frikkin horse yet? It's starting to smell.

Almalexia
Feb 19, 2007, 07:08 PM
Thank god I bought all I need except for armors. I feel your pain it does suck. I just saw some nice armor for 15 mil !_!. This is why I argued the point with someone that a 15% 9* wep for 200,000 wasn't exactly a good deal. The ones that get me the most though are the ones that sell NPC'ed weapons at a higher price. Everyone knows 29% ice Rapiers are 90,000 in the shop, but people sell them for 700,000 lol. Same with 35% Dark claws(I made the unfortunate mistake in buying one, only to see this same thing in the shop an hour later). And yea 7* weapons should be dirt cheap. Thing is though no one really takes synthing 7* weapons seriously. 8*+ or bust.

Oh yea I did not buy ANY force weapons from player shops. All NPC. Because I would have paid 10x more for an exta 200PP and 40 more damage from a player than 90,000 for the rods I needed at the NPC.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Almalexia on 2007-02-19 16:11 ]</font>