PDA

View Full Version : Anything new that happened?

BlindDraken
Feb 18, 2007, 05:08 PM
I havent played psu in FOREVER can someone tell me anything new that happend and is this game still fun to play??? =) thanks

--
Mod edit: fix title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-02-25 21:20 ]</font>

Retehi
Feb 18, 2007, 05:12 PM
It would depend on the time you stopped playing. Some people like to exaggerate and think FOREVER is 2 weeks.

But if you quit in the first month, there is a load of new S-rank missions, expert classes, Bruce's Dungeon, some clothes, parts, etc.

Really, it would help if you told us when you stopped playing.

Rashiid
Feb 18, 2007, 05:22 PM
just go to the official website and see the past weeks u missed

BlindDraken
Feb 25, 2007, 11:34 PM
i stopped when the first update happened when they added that pig thing

A2K
Feb 26, 2007, 12:03 AM
Are you talking about Gol Dova from Mad Beasts? When they first opened Moatoob? There's been quite a bit since that update.

- The level cap is now 70.
- Seven advanced job types were added. (In addition to the three basic Hunter, Ranger, and Force.)
- New weapon types, and lots of different photon arts (second tier skills, light/dark bullets, more technics).
- Five single player Episode 2 story missions have been added.
- S difficulty missions have been added to all existing missions. Think of them as like PSO's Ultimate mode. All have enemies in the range of LV50 to 90, a few reskinned and all a bit tougher.
- Guardians Colony Free Mission: Dark Satellite
- Parum Free Missions: Train Rescue, Dual Sentinel
- Neudaiz Free Mission: Moonlight Beast
- Moatoob Free Missions: Tunnel Recapture, Desert Goliath
- Special Guardians Mission: Bruce's Dungeon
- Several sets of clothing, parts, and room redecoration tickets, PM Device Zero (PM reset)

Lobby Themes You Missed:
- Christmas
- New Year's
- Winter
- Valentine's

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-02-25 21:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-02-25 21:14 ]</font>

Umberger
Feb 26, 2007, 12:04 AM
Silly A2K, you forgot Mad Beasts S, creatures there are level 90. =p

A2K
Feb 26, 2007, 12:14 AM
I forgot nothing! Mad Beasts S is an aberration! An outlier, an extreme deviation from the typical or average!

That said, I corrected my post anyway, merely for everyone else's benefit and to avoid confusion. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif On a side note, I imagine HIVE 2 on S will have monsters that high as well when it comes out next week, as if I'm not mistaken it requires LV60. We'll see.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-02-25 21:14 ]</font>

BlindDraken
Feb 26, 2007, 06:41 PM
^_^ THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP ^_^