PDA

View Full Version : Mission point issue

Tw34ky
Feb 18, 2007, 05:24 PM
I have been continuously running fight for food and got a few levels, but randomly i entered the weapons upgrade store and it says that the seed boss had been defeated, even though i had killed him five minutes ago, on all my other missions i havent been prompted and given mission points at all, any suggestions or what i am doing wrong? thanks

Eliash
Feb 18, 2007, 05:28 PM
You probably just hit the report screen by mistake. You get the mission points as soon as you clear the trial so no need to worry.

If you look by you Health bar on the bottom left corner you may see something like "Z" or "LT" depending on which platform you are playing. Hit the corrisponding button/key and the smaller icon next to it should highlight if there is anything there (you get one when starting a mission or finishing one) and then hit the action key ("A" for xbox, not sure on others). You should get some sort of pop-up and then that icon will disappear.

If you do this at the end of the mission and select the mission report you'll see that same screen that you mentioned.