PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Making BIG money

SipherX05
Feb 19, 2007, 06:40 AM
Yay my first post here at PSO-world http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
Anyway Im a level 30 hunter on PSU and have around 150000 meseta. The thing is I wanna buy the Del Ragnus or Twin crea weapons from a player shop but they are really expensive. Any ideas on how I can make this much money?
Also i am willing to put my 16% light element Flouresent Bulb in my player shop.... how much should I sell for?

Howard_Moon
Feb 19, 2007, 07:17 AM
I didnt start making big money until i got myself a shop and fed my P.M up to 100 and started synthing weaps..
When i synth'd a few high % weaps i put em in my shop and made ridiculous amounts of mes..
The 1st day the Gudda Gants came out i synth'd a pair of 50% zonde about 12-13 hours after they were released and put them in my shop for 50mil for a laugh as i never use lightning element and they sold within 2 minutes of me putting them in the shop ..
Probably haxeta but..............
hehehe

Good luck XD

redcell
Feb 19, 2007, 07:21 AM
Hello and welcome =)! First off, what platform are you on? Due to duped meseta, it's much easier to make the big bucks on the PC/PS2 version. Selling high ores you don't need and especially elemental photons can help you out a lot with your shop.

Also once you get higher in levels and can start doing some of the higher rank missions, you'll start getting some good amount of meseta from successful runs =) It might take a while, but it'll happen!

As for your flourescent bulb, search other player shops and compare their prices for that item =) find what works for you and what you feel is a good price to put it up for [I'm not familiar with the price for that particular item ><]. Good luck!

SipherX05
Feb 19, 2007, 08:19 AM
No way man.
My PM is level 40 right now so i gotta long way to go. There have gotta be easier ways (prob not though). How much should i sell my Flouresent Bulb for then? I synthed it myself and its 16% light element.

SipherX05
Feb 19, 2007, 08:22 AM
Thanks redcell good to be here.
Anyways I put my bulb up for sale so just gotta wait.
As for the format I use my PC so i do sell elemental photons for around 1500 a piece.

ShadowDragon28
Feb 19, 2007, 08:31 AM
Every once in a while I farm for photons in LL, save em up, and any extra kubara wood, chicotite, etc i find i put up for sale all for low-prices. For example I sale most photons for 5k, and like 50k for a Rappy Feather. If I've gotten 15 Ray-Photons, and I sale them for 5k~10k max it adds up to a good ammount IMO.

If I've gotten some special holiday deco's from holiday rappy hunting; I sale them for 10~50k each. Once it adds up over time, one can have a decent amount of meseta saved up.

hyperacute
Feb 19, 2007, 09:53 AM
Sell grinded 6* kubera guns for several million each. Marvel how quickly they fly out of your shop and then roll around in huge quantities of meseta...XD

pso123hrf
Feb 19, 2007, 12:47 PM
On 2007-02-19 05:31, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Every once in a while I farm for photons in LL, save em up, and any extra kubara wood, chicotite, etc i find i put up for sale all for low-prices. For example I sale most photons for 5k, and like 50k for a Rappy Feather. If I've gotten 15 Ray-Photons, and I sale them for 5k~10k max it adds up to a good ammount IMO.

If I've gotten some special holiday deco's from holiday rappy hunting; I sale them for 10~50k each. Once it adds up over time, one can have a decent amount of meseta saved up.

Lol when I came back, I had an ass load of photons, and just sold em for ReDiCuLoUs amounts on MuLaH

^.^

Samaine
Feb 19, 2007, 02:20 PM
agree with pso123hrf except sell them at a RIDICULOUS price. not REDICULOUS. =)

SuperRygar
Feb 19, 2007, 02:41 PM
sell photons for 10k+

Esufer
Feb 19, 2007, 07:56 PM
Money?

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

dudeanonymous
Feb 19, 2007, 07:58 PM
I play Linear Line on the colony S missions find deljabaner and del jagnus boards sell them at 15mil each and thats how I bought my deljabaner and del jagnus...unfortunately you are too low a level to do that...

Shassa
Feb 19, 2007, 08:53 PM
Making "BIG" money, as you refer to it, will take some time on your part. Being only level 30, you're pretty much stuck with farming elemental photons, which makes good if not huge amounts of meseta.

Big profits through synthing requires a large amount (much more than your 150k) of starting meseta to buy materials. Big profits through farming items requires a strong enough character to efficiently Solo S-rank missions. Either way you'll need to invest some time, first.

If you're an expert at haggling during trades, some people get rich doing that too. In every MMO there are those people out there who are masters of buying low and selling high. Doing this requires a very good knowledge of every item's relative worth, though. This is more work than it sounds.

Trillion
Feb 19, 2007, 11:29 PM
i look at these posts all the time in the hope of finding some way i have missed to make money on the X-box but no its always the same old ele photons for silly money so they are all useless to us on the X-box

got fulls stacks of all ele other than ice up for 75 meseta each and they have been there forever, i sell ice for 100 each and they only sell when some new person wants to try their hand at getting a sori senba armor like mine

so aside from relying on messed up prices in player shops is there any way to make money to pay for trying to craft high lvl equipment

and no being a crafter wont work either since the cost to make an item is higher than the npc's already sell the same item for and trying to make anything higher than that for anything other than personal use is pointless since nobody can afford much more than 1 mil for 1 8*+ bit of equipment and it would cost more than that to make it

not that i would not like the hacked meseta to find its way onto X-box cuz something has to give but i mean soloing S rank mission's lol @ that, how about you ppl that do that for a passtime slap on a load of 6* equipment and nothing grinded higher than 5 and live a day of X-box life

I have somehow managed to get ahead of the game and got a full set of 6* rod's grinded to +7 i also got lucky on my 2nd try with makeing a Sori-senba and still i die in any solo S-rank mission with any kind of status effects in it witch oddly enough is most of them

Axel3792
Feb 19, 2007, 11:36 PM
I buy and sell 9* weps. Find good deals, sell them for 35k more, and boom, 20 seconds of work paid off. Also, I sell my photons for 35k each, and they fly off the shelves. Don't know why people buy them for so much still, but hey http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif it works.