PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Rumors & Questions

Haze111
Feb 19, 2007, 12:52 PM
A few questions I have regarding rumors I have heard.

1. Does synthing, let's say, 10 things at one time lower your PM's chance at success? Is it better to synth just 1 item at a time or is it all just a myth?

2. When you load up the game and it fails to connect, have you ever gotten the retry option to work or must you always choose disconnect and try again?

3. It seems like Relics on Parum gives out a lot of Gra-Photons. Are there particular missions that give out more Im-Photons or El-Photons? How about Chicotite? Or is it that Gra-Photons are just that much more common?

Thanks.

Eliash
Feb 19, 2007, 12:54 PM
1. Some people say it does, others say it doesn't matter. Personally I don't think it matters.

2. Retry button is bugged, you need do disconnect.

3. The best place to find normal photons will probably be Unsafe Passage C. Just run through it and you should get about 1-2.

-Crokar-
Feb 19, 2007, 12:55 PM
1. i believe the more you synth at once the lower the success

2 have to disconnect

3. higher rank hive missions throw out chicotite like mad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Crokar- on 2007-02-19 09:55 ]</font>

Ethan-Waber
Feb 19, 2007, 03:05 PM
1. It doesn't matter how many items you are synthing at one time. The success rate DOES NOT change, whoever made that rumor is an idiot.

2. You have to disconnect, they really need to fix the retry button.

3. No idea.

MayLee
Feb 19, 2007, 03:08 PM
I always thought it does lower the success

I always Dissconnect, it's nerverascking having to do it 10 times

It's hard for me to find Im Photons, So I dunno.

Ravennittes
Feb 19, 2007, 03:18 PM
1: NO
2: Disconnect
3: Just do misions and don't complin ^.^

JAFO22000
Feb 19, 2007, 03:25 PM
Im-photons and El-photons seem to drop everywhere.

As for Chicotite, I find the most of it on Parum. Cyral (chicotite for Forces!) is found by me most on Neudaiz and Stelnium (chicotite for Hunters!) on Moatoob. While you may find the occasional Cyral on Parum or Chicotite on Moatoob, this seems to be the pattern. Par woods are found on PARum, Neu woods on NEUdaiz and Mot woods on MOAToob(wait, that doesn't work...shouldn't they be called MOA EBON instead??!?!?!?). I haven't seen a Neu wood drop anywhere else buy Neudaiz, same for the other woods for the other planets. Nanocarbons are Parum, Ortacarbons are Neudaiz and Metacarbons Moatoob.

As for photons, I find that whatever element enemies you are fighting, you will find more of that photon in that area. Ex., you will find a lot of Gra photons in Agata Relics as all of the enemies there are light based. You will find a lot of Megi-photons in FFF as all of the enemies there are dark based.

Least, that's what I found!

ZX
Feb 19, 2007, 04:26 PM
1. No.
2. Disconnect.
3. Don't know.

Golto
Feb 19, 2007, 04:39 PM
3. You can buy El and Im photons from npcs. Lab Recovery S is the best place for Chicotite.

VanHalen
Feb 19, 2007, 04:42 PM
1. No(though i used to think so)
2. disconnect
3. I dont know

shewby
Feb 19, 2007, 05:05 PM
synthing more does not effect your chances. i tried this: synthed 5 5*, 5 6*, 3 7*, and 2 8* all at once. all succeded. then failed 5 9* all at seperate times.