PDA

View Full Version : meseta easy to come by on ps2/pc....not for me...

Pentence
Feb 19, 2007, 03:25 PM
Ok i keep hearing about the fact that inflation has occured due to meseta dupes.I know its true i have gone into shops with ridiculous prices(though they were ridiculous from the get go).However i dont buy from them nor do i sell on their standards.So the questrion is ,how many have sold out to get easy meseta am i the only one of the few who hasnt?

I herd about people not selling at high prices but honestly who HERE sells reasonably,period not i sell this for outrageous then this for normal.Who here has honest prices always.I always go for 3/4ths NPC vaule period,usualy shoot for half but to make a decent profit that isnt always the case.

foamcup
Feb 19, 2007, 03:30 PM
I only put reasonable prices on stuff you can buy at NPC, everything else is overpriced. Especially photons. Which reminds me, I need to restock my photons.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 19, 2007, 03:32 PM
no one should overprice anything available to NPC, but I put rare things out for sale. Such as grinded B weapons, so I don't feel bad for charging crazy prices.

THE JACKEL

JAFO22000
Feb 19, 2007, 03:36 PM
Grinded B weapons are rare?????

Yuicihi
Feb 19, 2007, 03:38 PM
On 2007-02-19 12:36, JAFO22000 wrote:
Grinded B weapons are rare?????

Depends on weapons/effect of grind.

DurakkenX
Feb 19, 2007, 03:42 PM
honestly...i was until recently. It's impossible to any other way in the current game because of the lack of parties that care about meseta and the fact that anything of value is at super high prices that are quite unreasonable. I also do it to buy the inane shyt that isn't needed, like clothing, but if you catch me in my room and talk to me I usually will give a really good deal.

I also have moral reprisal simply because I don't sell things that are necessary to continue playing and you are incredably stupid if you buy them at the prices. AND Even for selling at high prices I sell at low high prices...

btw... if you ran off of what i would suggest you'd sell like this...

75% NPC unless
grinded or higher ele%
if grinded beyond lvl 2 you sell at 1X0% where X is grinded lvl -2
if ele% then 1XX% where XX = % higher than NPC store %..so if you're selling a 30% and NPC sells a 25% you should sell it for 105% NPC cost.

Anything not in stores get put at 100% of what they would be if they were in stores for other items... various rares do not apply, but it's pretty obvious what their prices should be...

Kubara versions of items or special versions should be sold no more than 150% their closest weapon/shield as their 100%.

Most of these special and kubara weapons i see have really bad stats so it kinda makes me laugh that people pay millions for a graphical alteration and lower stats.

JAFO22000
Feb 19, 2007, 03:42 PM
Sorry, I don't think that anything you can buy is "rare". One could buy the board, all the materials, the grinder board and the grinder bases, make the weapon(s), then grind them when they have 3*. This MAY be rare in a normal economy, but when you can spend enough money to make, say, 50 B rank weapons and start grinding them until you get some to 10, I wouldn't say that they are "rare". JUST MY OPINION THOUGH! With all the hacked meseta on that version, I guess people just get lazy and someone who would actually do this can make some money....

werewolfking
Feb 19, 2007, 03:50 PM
i put all photons 15k and everything else like 1k or 1

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 19, 2007, 04:00 PM
On 2007-02-19 12:42, JAFO22000 wrote:
Sorry, I don't think that anything you can buy is "rare". One could buy the board, all the materials, the grinder board and the grinder bases, make the weapon(s), then grind them when they have 3*. This MAY be rare in a normal economy, but when you can spend enough money to make, say, 50 B rank weapons and start grinding them until you get some to 10, I wouldn't say that they are "rare". JUST MY OPINION THOUGH! With all the hacked meseta on that version, I guess people just get lazy and someone who would actually do this can make some money....

Yeah? And how often do you actually see 10 grind B rank weapons? Not very often, that makes them rare. At this point, there are more S ranks out there than 10 grind B rank weapons. Most people don't like grinding themselves, they hate breaking weapons over and over. I mean, have you ever grinded a weapon to 10? Most people don't have the patience nor want to spend that much time doing it, only to lose so much in the process.

THE JACKEL

VanHalen
Feb 19, 2007, 04:05 PM
i sell photons from 3-10K depending on my mood

Ethan-Waber
Feb 19, 2007, 04:19 PM
Chances are, all the stuff you sell for your fair prices is bought with haxeta and sold for more so they can make more haxeta. So selling things for reasonable profit on PC/PS2 is kind of stupid when all you do is lose haxeta when you could get alot more haxeta.

VanHalen
Feb 19, 2007, 05:07 PM
Even if it is haxeta we dont have to be jerks about it and sell things for 50 million meseta/haxeta. Some people don't have alot of haxeta.

Almalexia
Feb 19, 2007, 05:37 PM
On 2007-02-19 12:25, Pentence wrote:

I herd about people not selling at high prices but honestly who HERE sells reasonably,

Me, but I don't need a shop anymore. In the whole 4 months I played, I've bought everything I needed. My money just accumolates like mad.

Tengoku
Feb 19, 2007, 06:10 PM
On 2007-02-19 13:00, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
Yeah? And how often do you actually see 10 grind B rank weapons? Not very often, that makes them rare. At this point, there are more S ranks out there than 10 grind B rank weapons. Most people don't like grinding themselves, they hate breaking weapons over and over. I mean, have you ever grinded a weapon to 10? Most people don't have the patience nor want to spend that much time doing it, only to lose so much in the process.

THE JACKEL
I have noticed that. I often shop for weapons that are already gound so I don't have to go through the effort of making a ton of them and then breaking most of them just to get a +5 grind. I never can find them though, and if I do the price is usually quite silly and makes me laugh. Then I go spend a few days making the items and a minute or two breaking them.
On 2007-02-19 12:25, Pentence wrote:
I herd about people not selling at high prices but honestly who HERE sells reasonably,period not i sell this for outrageous then this for normal.Who here has honest prices always.I always go for 3/4ths NPC vaule period,usualy shoot for half but to make a decent profit that isnt always the case.
You really should go for what makes you feel comfortable. If charging more than 3/4 NPC price makes you unhappy, sell it at 3/4 NPC price. I'll put things up on my shopkeeper alt for what I think is a reasonable price, but if it doesn't sell within a week then I lower the price.

If the item is super-rare, then charge accordingly or you'll be ripping yourself off. Don't be ashamed to sell items for high prices if it is rare and should command a high price. You should work the market, not have the market work you.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 19, 2007, 06:30 PM
On 2007-02-19 15:10, Tengoku wrote:

On 2007-02-19 13:00, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

THE JACKEL
I have noticed that. I often shop for weapons that are already gound so I don't have to go through the effort of making a ton of them and then breaking most of them just to get a +5 grind. I never can find them though, and if I do the price is usually quite silly and makes me laugh. Then I go spend a few days making the items and a minute or two breaking them.

The price is silly? Think of how often you break weapons? One +8 weapon could have been countless weapons broken. It costs some people millions to make them, so obviously, they sell them for millions because that's actually what they're worth.

THE JACKEL