PDA

View Full Version : Halarod board > where does it drop?

R2D6battlebot
Feb 19, 2007, 03:58 PM
^title^

Also Hard / Power Charge or whatever its called =P

Eliash
Feb 19, 2007, 04:00 PM
Halarod is from that annoying flying boss on Neudaiz (Oamg or something) S.

Hard / Power Charge is from the rare boss spawn in Sleeping Warrior S IIRC.

R2D6battlebot
Feb 19, 2007, 04:09 PM
I thought Onmagoug dropped Har / Quick ?

imfanboy
Feb 19, 2007, 04:12 PM
He drops that too, along with Sori/Force - I've also seen a 9* rod board drop from one of his boxes.

Rashiid
Feb 19, 2007, 04:16 PM
Omnagoug S drops Granarods, Halarod Boards, Har / Quick, Sori / Force...

in other words. Omna S - Forces Drops Paradise

R2D6battlebot
Feb 19, 2007, 04:19 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif man hes not easy to solo when youre a level 52 human female Wartecher...my atp is lower than Paris Hilton's IQ

Tahldon
Feb 19, 2007, 04:19 PM
Har / Quick drops there.
Sori / Force drops there. (I have that)
Granarod drops there (I have that also)
Halarod ... well.. people SAY it drops there, but I haven't seen it yet.

*Insert complaining here*

I should change my title to "Cause of Onmagoug genocide". *sigh*

/emo

Tahldon
Feb 19, 2007, 04:28 PM
On 2007-02-19 13:19, R2D6battlebot wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif man hes not easy to solo when youre a level 52 human female Wartecher...my atp is lower than Paris Hilton's IQ

Yeah..at level 60 it took me 1:49:23 on a good day. Being level 70 and a Lvl 10 Fortetecher cuts that time alot.

When soloing, use Diga on Tengohgs, Ollaka, and Goshin.
Use Foie on the Ageeta, and Olgohmon.

Hm.. and Onmagoug's fighting pattern.. When you first start he throws fireballs 7 times total. Just dodge left or right and cast. If you catch him while he's going down you should be able to cast about 8 times while dodging left and right.

After your 7th cast though, cast again cause then he'll stop throwing and he'll start to take off, so you get two hits instead of one.

When you see him go off and get those uh...animals to throw at you, he should be at a halfway point of sorts. At that time he'll stop throwing fireballs 7 times and he'll only throw them twice. So hit him while he's landing, dodge to the side, hit him again, dodge once more and then cast twice cause he'll be preparing to fly again.

And uh.. Buff while he's off grabbing rocks. (granted you're on the side where he's on when he flies back to start throwing).

Um.. When he throws the lightning, look at the ground IMMEDIATELY and watch for purple shimmers.

That's about it.

But with your being a wartecher... Uh.. *headscratch* I unno. And just out of curiousity.. what would make a Wartecher go through the hardships of looking for the Halarod?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tahldon on 2007-02-19 13:31 ]</font>

majan
Feb 19, 2007, 05:23 PM
I'm going to go against the odds and say that halarod does not drop at onmagoug S rank.why?becuase not a single person(that Ive seen--correct me if Im wrong) actually has a halarod,and rather often i check the player shops to see if anyone has put one up for sale.not that Id buy it because it would likely be in some tool's shop for 50 mill,but nonetheless.I havent heard a whisper about it since the pics that came up on psoworld and the fact that 'it can be dropped'.....Ill beleive it when I see it.Ive seen WAYWAYWAY more crea doubles,the other s rank weapon currently available on 360,for me to buy the halarod thing.maybe the drop is bugged,or it just isnt at onmagoug.

not saying I have an answer,but be sure he drops it before you tackle his mission.between him and the tengoghs,its rather frustrating,and you wont get much luck apparently for this halarod board,and sori/force har/quick etc are extremely rare too.but at least we know they drop,for sure http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

happy huntin

Tahldon
Feb 19, 2007, 05:26 PM
On 2007-02-19 14:23, majan wrote:
I'm going to go against the odds and say that halarod does not drop at onmagoug S rank.why?becuase not a single person(that Ive seen--correct me if Im wrong) actually has a halarod,and rather often i check the player shops to see if anyone has put one up for sale.not that Id buy it because it would likely be in some tool's shop for 50 mill,but nonetheless.I havent heard a whisper about it since the pics that came up on psoworld and the fact that 'it can be dropped'.....Ill beleive it when I see it.Ive seen WAYWAYWAY more crea doubles,the other s rank weapon currently available on 360,for me to buy the halarod thing.maybe the drop is bugged,or it just isnt at onmagoug.

not saying I have an answer,but be sure he drops it before you tackle his mission.between him and the tengoghs,its rather frustrating,and you wont get much luck apparently for this halarod board,and sori/force har/quick etc are extremely rare too.but at least we know they drop,for sure http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

happy huntin

How odd! I made a thread saying these very same things yesterday! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I didn't want to soil the OPs mood though.

majan
Feb 19, 2007, 05:30 PM
its true,man.Ill beleive that crap when I see it.us forces got jipped.

our overpowered dam-type attacks werent enough!8-)

R2D6battlebot
Feb 19, 2007, 06:53 PM
On 2007-02-19 13:28, Tahldon wrote:

But with your being a wartecher... Uh.. *headscratch* I unno. And just out of curiousity.. what would make a Wartecher go through the hardships of looking for the Halarod?

Well, Ive been hunting the Crea Doubles for a few weeks with no success, and i just want an S rank weapon so i have something shiny to look at =D

Neith
Feb 19, 2007, 08:44 PM
S-Ranks are the best equips, therefore they should be rare. Look at some of PSO's 11-12* items, and you'll see the kind of odds that used. One of my friends has a Halarod, he found it in a boss box in Demon's Above S.

I've never seen it drop myself, but I don't doubt the legitimacy of my friend either- known him far too long as a legitimate guy.

So, I think [B] Halarod DOES drop in Demon's Above S, but it seems to be very rare- as S-Ranks should be.

VectormanX
Feb 19, 2007, 09:06 PM
The board will also drop from lvl 100+ jarbas in S2 lakeside, so halarod will become much easier to find once that's released there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dragon_Knight
Feb 20, 2007, 08:28 AM
x.x OMG.....Everyone on the PS2/PC has a Halarod but me and after a good sold month of hunting I still havn't gotten it.

Zalana
Feb 20, 2007, 10:58 AM
There's only like maybe 4-6 legit Halarods on PC/PS2 servers. It's difficult to get but, not if you've done an ungodly amount of Demon's Above S runs.

MayLee
Feb 20, 2007, 11:02 AM
On 2007-02-19 13:19, Tahldon wrote:
Har / Quick drops there.
Sori / Force drops there. (I have that)
Granarod drops there (I have that also)
Halarod ... well.. people SAY it drops there, but I haven't seen it yet.

*Insert complaining here*

I should change my title to "Cause of Onmagoug genocide". *sigh*

/emo

Poor Tahlies. He's got Halarod on the brain..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MayLee on 2007-02-20 08:02 ]</font>