PDA

View Full Version : XB360-SHOPOWNERS CHECK THIS OUT

majan
Feb 19, 2007, 07:16 PM
alright,Ive had it.

Ive seen the last toolbox with a shop description saying

CHEAP OMG HOW IS IT SO CHEAP?!I MUST BE CRAAAAAZY!!!!

yes,you must be crazy.selling vestalines for 8k meseta each.also,things like a buster,or anything 3 stars for that matter,grinded 4 times,for over 3k.the point of player shops is to make a bargain and draw buyers,not show them your single-digit IQ.those of you who actualyl do draw buyers with kerselines and the like for more than what the NPC sells it for?I tip my hat off to you.lucky fellas,you all.

the rest of you,have a look at this.
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu-store-prices/
that is the list of the NPC store prices,and please look at that before pricing things in your shop.please.it will cut down on the amount of time I,and everybody else, have to spend cycling through shops with idiotic prices sometimes double that of the npc's.

please,people.use your brains.a little.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: majan on 2007-02-19 16:31 ]</font>

eightball
Feb 19, 2007, 08:09 PM
Thank You! I am so tired of seeing things priced over the NPC prices...i sell most things for at most 50% of NPC...then to advertise that they have "the cheapest prices around" and "half off" really is such a waste of time for those searching and those who really want to help and create a decent player economy

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 19, 2007, 08:16 PM
lol, I think PC/PS2 is worse, someone says CHEAPEST AROUND, and it has things for like 50 million meseta, that you can get and make for 1/500 the price

THE JACKEL

majan
Feb 19, 2007, 09:09 PM
agreed.glad to see im not alone in this.and yeah,I wouldnt know how bad it is on the pc ps2 one,but thats probably mainly due all the hacking that went on.probably destroyed the economies a bit.

Burton
Feb 20, 2007, 12:27 AM
maybe because there hacked nukei! thats why everyone talks bad about them, lol come on man use ur brain...