PDA

View Full Version : WTF?! I just bought a sori-senba for 1 meseta.....

Nia
Feb 20, 2007, 03:35 AM
Bought it from a player shop from a character named ironman. is this a hacker trying to screw me over? should i sell it and try to buy a new one just in case? or maybe it was an accident..... This just doesnt smell right.... any advice? anyone delt with him before (PC/PS2 servers)

Ether
Feb 20, 2007, 03:38 AM
Paid too much

Deja_Vu
Feb 20, 2007, 03:38 AM
Sori-senba isn't that great anymore, if it's 11% ice its from the yohmei shop. Someone actually gave the one I had to me for free a while ago, so I don't doubt you got one for 1 meseta. He probably just thought of it as junk and didn't care. I dunno

Kimil
Feb 20, 2007, 03:43 AM
I like the Sori-Senba....
full Slots? I like (Wartecher)
Resistant to Ice? Good, I play on Neudaiz the most anyways

Nia
Feb 20, 2007, 03:48 AM
well i know for a fact it would sell for 10K so why just 1?!?!?! still makes me wonder....

Kimil
Feb 20, 2007, 03:53 AM
Thn re-sell http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And buy a new one!

Retehi
Feb 20, 2007, 03:54 AM
Sell it for 2 meseta, then wait for. .

"WTF?! I just bought a sori-senba for 2 meseta....."

Nia
Feb 20, 2007, 03:56 AM
LMFAO good call Retehi

Lastat27
Feb 20, 2007, 04:00 AM
The ability to make an armor any element is seriously under-rated these days. A lot of people don't know that by equipping say... fire elemental armor... it reduces not only fire technic damage, but also the physical attacks dealt by all fire-type mobs.

Badira's go from dealing 40 damage a hit to 0 damage a hit when equipping fire armor. Kogg Nadds natural spike defense deals 0 damage when using light armor. A high earth % armor will stop you from being one-hit KO'd from Bil de Vears. I'll also note that mobs that shoot "dark-looking" bullets, such as robots on Train Rescue do not deal darkness damage, when equipping fire armor on these fire type robots, those dark bullets go from dealing 90 damage to 0.

This is why most people are switching from Sori-senba (calling it junk and selling it for 1 meseta) to switching to a Crimson Line / Yamata-senba and using all 6 elements. Even if you only buy 10% Crimsonlines, equipping Mega / Rainbow to add another 8% really makes a difference.

Nia
Feb 20, 2007, 04:08 AM
ok that makes some sense but why is it "junk" armour as opposed to "lesser" armour? i mean it will still sell for something...

Lastat27
Feb 20, 2007, 04:21 AM
The answer your most likely looking for is that the guy is rich. The PS2/PC server is overloaded with meseta. This specific player probably has 99 million meseta if he's legit, and 200 million meseta on every character if he hacked it all.

Seems like he was just doing the less fortunate a favour by selling his items for 1 meseta since he doesn't need said cash.

Anything that finds its way into my inventory that doesn't have 10 stars underneath it usually finds itself NPC'd for 100 meseta. It's just the way things are now.

Nani-chan
Feb 20, 2007, 04:43 AM
Sori-Senba is good armor for WT on the 360 side, where noone makes armor.

To bad you can't re-sell your Sori-Senba for 1/3rd the price of a Black Heart or Sori/Force on your servers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

drakkula
Feb 20, 2007, 04:43 AM
what if the armor is hacked and he wanted to get rid of it before the 23th?

Howard_Moon
Feb 20, 2007, 06:22 AM
Chances are its someone thats leaving or has left the game and rather than delete all their hard earned or synth'd items but rather give them tp people that want them..
Reason it would be 1mes would be because meseta is useless to someone leaving the game..

At least thats what it sounds liek to me .. Thats what i'd do too if i were to leave..

XD

Callous
Feb 20, 2007, 06:47 AM
On 2007-02-20 01:43, drakkula wrote:
what if the armor is hacked and he wanted to get rid of it before the 23th?

Paranoid much? :P

The armor is not "hacked". It's an armor that has been freely available in NPC shops for ages. There is absolutely no risk to you in keeping this armor.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 20, 2007, 11:18 AM
I had a shop selling everything for 1 meseta. Basically, I have plenty of money that if I don't need a certain item anymore, I basically give it away.

THE JACKEL

Rashiid
Feb 20, 2007, 02:57 PM
maybe he was quitting

Nia
Feb 20, 2007, 04:38 PM
what if he meant to put it in as storage at 99999999 but went too far and it ended up at 00000001... that would suck!

Shassa
Feb 20, 2007, 04:59 PM
Lastat27 wrote:
The ability to make an armor any element is seriously under-rated these days.

Quoted for its absolute truth.
Ditch your Yamata-Senba for the store-bought Teroline with crazy lightning resistance, and throw on a Mega / Rainbow. The Vahra in Mad Creatures S will barely scratch you compared to the beating you were taking before. Poltys should do no damage whatsoever.

Armor element > dfp.

Mattardo
Feb 20, 2007, 05:02 PM
Hacked sori-senba.. please. Perhaps you'll be banned when some other player sees you have a Sori-senba equipped. They'll report you : "Omigod, I saw this person, and, and they didn't have any S-rank weps, but they had (and you'll never believe me) Sori-Senba armor. Yeh, I know, I was like, totally shocked that someone could get their hands on something like that." Then the GMs will hunt you down, join your game and demand you strip! In front of everyone so they can paw over your Sori-senba and then YOU! That's right! They might even take it! And then, holy shit, you'd be out a holw 1 mesata! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! For Sweet Christ's sake, lock your game! Don't tell anyone you have the fabled Sori-senba armor. It could mean your account!!!

RadiantLegend
Feb 20, 2007, 05:23 PM
i paid 360k for my sori senba, im keeping it till it breaks.

Nia
Feb 20, 2007, 05:46 PM
WOAH Mattardo! What a freakin jackass! LMAO... FYI there are people out there who use, say, a Sori-Senba BOARD and hack that for a successful synth, and (if you have been paying ANY attention you would know this) sell it/give it to players in an attempt to cause "havok" in the community. Read the story about the JP servers... I cant believe i have to spell this out for you....

Mattardo
Feb 20, 2007, 10:37 PM
I'm a jackass who didn't buy a "possibly hacked" item and then whine about it. If you're so knowledgeable about such practices, why did you buy it? Do you also accept random S-rank weapons from strangers with the prefix "infamous" to their name, and then post about the possible validity of the item? And then get on a soapbox and ridicule the fools who do? Seriously, lock your games. LOCK EM!

Nia
Feb 21, 2007, 01:29 AM
actually no JACKASS! my room mate bought it for me since im currently using a Har Senba. He was just trying to be nice and saw what he thought was a great deal. Why would you come into a thread and act like this... oh wait, you ARE the self proclaimed "master of mediocrity" so I guess I can't expect too much... damn 12 year olds. The purpose of this thread was to find out if anyone knew this person or had any previous dealings with them. NOT to have morons come in and attempt to display their e-peens. get a life and stay out of this thread.

A2K
Feb 21, 2007, 01:41 AM
How about we all stay out of the thread now?

You both have warnings.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-02-20 22:42 ]</font>