PDA

View Full Version : So I FINALLY get my hands on a Crea Doubles..what's it worth

Ludamec
Feb 20, 2007, 06:14 AM
Seeing as how I don't quite have a fighgunner yet, and I wasn't expecting to make it...what is a crea doubles worth shop wise? I am on the pc servers and I'm considering putting it up for sale in my shop...does anyone know how much I cud get for it? Or what items I could trade for it..?

Adell
Feb 20, 2007, 06:21 AM
I don't have much money (about 100k meseta, lawl) but I have a few rare items here and there. If you don't want it, I'll gladly trade you something for it. =)

Syl
Feb 20, 2007, 06:28 AM
Well, it depends a LOT if you're on either the PS2/PC servers or the 360 servers. I'm not familiar at all with the 360 servers, but well on the other servers you can fetch a decent trade, seeing how they aren't rare on our servers due to duping =/

If you did find the board, I suggest keeping it until the mass dupe/hax wipe. Creas should be worth a lot then, if SEGA does fix the S rank problem...

Adell
Feb 20, 2007, 06:29 AM
I doubt that duped items/meseta will be removed from the servers. Just weapons that aren't supposed to be released yet.

Syl
Feb 20, 2007, 06:32 AM
Hm, well I've heard from many that if you translater the JP PSU site, there is a tidbit about how they can find your duped weapons. They would share the same IDs, and therefore cause the owners to lose them, and probably a temporary ban... but then again, I haven't seen this with my eyes yet =/

Adell
Feb 20, 2007, 06:34 AM
Guess we will find out in a few days as to how that works. I hope meseta doesn't carry IDs, or everyone will be screwed. =P

Syl
Feb 20, 2007, 06:38 AM
LOL imagining that, everyone (well almost every single player) would get banned for that. Best they can do is a meseta wipe, but I didn't hear anything about JP getting it. Well maybe that's cause they don't have problems w/ meseta.

Yeah, but reliving PSU pre-haxeta... wow it would be nice actually, people actually having to earn their money again. Of course that means I'd have to give up on failing +10 grinds XD

Adell
Feb 20, 2007, 06:39 AM
I never have any money as is, so it wouldn't make any difference to me. xD

Syl
Feb 20, 2007, 06:42 AM
Ha, sucks for you lol

I don't even need any of my money, I just keep it for fun's sake. I spend most of it on crap i don't need or of little use. Ugh, from what I've seen, I'm expecting to get the Killer Shot PA, and that thing drains PP so badly... costs a lot to recharge all of those rifles too. It would be bad if we did in fact get a meseta wipe, but I extremely doubt it. I figure it would have happened already...

Callous
Feb 20, 2007, 06:43 AM
You could sell the crea double for 99,999,999., but it'd make a lot more sense to trade it for something equally rare that your character can actually use.

Syl
Feb 20, 2007, 06:44 AM
Yeah, meseta isnt really worth it on the PS2/PC servers, try getting stuff for it instead. I'd trade, but I'm not even sure if you're on this server anyways lol

Adell
Feb 20, 2007, 06:45 AM
I agree, trade it for something that you would use/enjoy having. Or hold onto it a little longer, maybe wait for further items to be released?

And yes, meseta wipe would really slap everyone in the face. Player shops would crumble. =O

Syl
Feb 20, 2007, 06:52 AM
LOL I would laugh so hard because knowing a LOT of players, people would be stubborn mules and still keep their prices retardedly high. For now, I'm trying to horde items by synthing as much things as I think I will need (call me paranoid XD). A meseta wipe would mean no high rank stuff selling for awhile, even at ridiculously decent prices. But I really want this, items will gain trade value at least...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WatchThemFeed on 2007-02-20 03:53 ]</font>

Xeph0n
Feb 20, 2007, 07:56 AM
On 360, due to their being a lack of money and the fact materials cannot be simply bought en masse etc.. theyll be worth a lot.
As far as ive seen a fair price for the c doubles on 360 is 1.5 million, depening on %.

Ill give you a black heart and 350k for em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

_Deliverance_
Feb 20, 2007, 12:02 PM
@ Watchthemfeed: You didn't even read the post, did you?

The OP said a) "I'm on pc server" and b) "I wasn't expecting to make it".

So it's not hacked.

@ the OP: Either keep it for personal use, even if you are going to be a fighgunner in the future. If not, you could probably get an arsenal of 9* weaps and/or armors for it. I won't quote you a "market price" because you could get more for it, than it is actually worth. I don't sell anything for more than NPC price, unless it's a weapon/armor with elemental bonuses. The price will go up depending on the elemental percentage.

JAFO22000
Feb 20, 2007, 12:22 PM
On 2007-02-20 04:56, Xeph0n wrote:
On 360, due to their being a lack of money...

I wouldn't exactly call it a lack of money on the 360; Seems just about right to me...

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 20, 2007, 12:42 PM
I'll give you a black heart and 350k for em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I'll take that deal for my Crea Doubles, well the black heart

THE JACKEL

Syl
Feb 20, 2007, 12:57 PM
On 2007-02-20 09:02, _Deliverance_ wrote:

So it's not hacked.

@ the OP: Either keep it for personal use, even if you are going to be a fighgunner in the future. If not, you could probably get an arsenal of 9* weaps and/or armors for it. I won't quote you a "market price" because you could get more for it, than it is actually worth. I don't sell anything for more than NPC price, unless it's a weapon/armor with elemental bonuses. The price will go up depending on the elemental percentage.

wtf, dude jeezuz...

It was like 3 in the fucking morning when I read this... and where do I mention it being hacked?

*EDIT* No offense to OP, but like ppl are crazy paranoid in the game about the server wipe. If you didn't know, you can hax boards...

but either way, I think keeping it until you have some use for it or until after the server wipe would be best. Surely legit Creas will be worth more afterwards

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WatchThemFeed on 2007-02-20 10:10 ]</font>

Orin654
Feb 20, 2007, 05:08 PM
Where did you get it and what lvl luck did you have

_Deliverance_
Feb 20, 2007, 06:56 PM
On 2007-02-20 09:57, WatchThemFeed wrote:

So it's not hacked.

wtf, dude jeezuz...

It was like 3 in the fucking morning when I read this... and where do I mention it being hacked?

*EDIT* No offense to OP, but like ppl are crazy paranoid in the game about the server wipe. If you didn't know, you can hax boards...

but either way, I think keeping it until you have some use for it or until after the server wipe would be best. Surely legit Creas will be worth more afterwards

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WatchThemFeed on 2007-02-20 10:10 ]</font>

XD
/poke

Xeph0n
Feb 20, 2007, 07:49 PM
On 2007-02-20 09:42, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

I'll give you a black heart and 350k for em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

THE JACKEL

heh, i can only trade you that if you're on 360 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 20, 2007, 07:52 PM
On 2007-02-20 16:49, Xeph0n wrote:

On 2007-02-20 09:42, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

THE JACKEL

heh, i can only trade you that if you're on 360 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

hmm so you're on 360, and you say, joking or not, to someone on PC that you'll trade a black heart and 350k for it... that's kinda silly, and pointless

THE JACKEL

Xeph0n
Feb 20, 2007, 08:05 PM
It was more an open offer to anyone who may have em on 360 that might want to trade. Although a bh isnt probably worth enough on its own, hence the 350k.
But seriously i wish i was on pc, id do that trade straight away, ive found two of em.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeph0n on 2007-02-20 17:09 ]</font>

Syl
Feb 20, 2007, 10:45 PM
On 2007-02-20 15:56, _Deliverance_ wrote:

On 2007-02-20 09:57, WatchThemFeed wrote:

So it's not hacked.

wtf, dude jeezuz...

XD
/poke

/stab stab
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif