PDA

View Full Version : Item: [B] Weld Line

Midicronica
Feb 20, 2007, 11:51 PM
I was going through the armors on psupedia and I noticed this armor. I came to realize that I'd never heard of it or seen it on anyone, in NPC store, or personal shops. Hell, it dosen't even drop from any of the monsters, but there is always some out there who have been fortunate enough to find this armor.

So, have any of you seen this armor with someone or have it in your possession?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Moses on 2007-02-20 20:52 ]</font>

MaximumBurst
Feb 21, 2007, 12:08 AM
I met someone who had failed their first synth on the board. The board was found from a Dual Sentinel S run; most likely from the boss boxes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximumBurst on 2007-02-20 21:08 ]</font>

Jey
Feb 21, 2007, 01:30 AM
I can't imagine it would drop only from Dual Sentinal S (I mean for crying out loud it's a frigging 8* armor line board that's basically a Solid Line with slots and no stat+s. Phantomline is 7* and drops from boss boxes of much lower level), but personally I've seen it drop from Dual Sentinal S boss boxes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jey on 2007-02-20 22:31 ]</font>

MattMattic
Feb 21, 2007, 02:22 AM
i found it on moonlight beast s, i have also heard it dropped from mad creatures, and dual sentinal s in the boss boxes