PDA

View Full Version : Extra targets, Creas, and PAs

Tiyr
Feb 21, 2007, 01:58 PM
A while back an Aldaga Cresa (Tenora twin Crea daggers) and while they hit two targets with regular swings, I couldn't get either PA to hit more targets. So I checked the forums, here and the official ones, and everyone seemed to be saying that PAs should in fact get an additional target.

So I figured it was just me--after all, it's a pain enough to get two targets with the second dagger PA, the range might just be small. Fine. Whatever.

More recently I've picked up some Alseva Cresa (Tenora twin Crea sabers). No matter what, this thing only hits one target with Assault Crush. So for both the Creas I've got, I can't get either to get an additional hit with PAs.

I know a bunch of you guys have to have a few of these. Has anyone else had any better luck with these things, or are they basically pretty junk?

Shassa
Feb 21, 2007, 02:58 PM
The multuple-hit effect of Crea weapons does not work with PAs. I own a few different ones, myself. This still doesn't make them junk, as regular attacks work great on multiple targets, but due to their low atp the PAs are neutered somewhat.

R2D6battlebot
Feb 21, 2007, 03:07 PM
Wait for A grinders to come out =D