PDA

View Full Version : John Wayne: Topic Transplant

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 21, 2007, 05:10 PM
On 2007-02-21 13:10, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

On 2007-02-21 12:34, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Eastwood < Wayne > Tohru

Corrected.

Apparently Clint Eastwood wanted to do a movie with John Wayne at one point, but John Wayne refused; his opinion was that Clint Eastwood's movies contained too much unnecessary violence.

John Wayne and Ward Bond used to play pranks on eachother back and forth. One day, Ward Bond bet John Wayne that if he set a newspaper on the ground, John Wayne wouldn't be able to punch him across it. John Wayne accepted the bet, and Bond Ward laid out a page of a newspaper across a door. John Wayne stood on one side, Ward Bond on the other; Ward Bond then shut the door and yelled, "Try and hit me now, John!"

Subsequently, John Wayne not only punched him right through the door, but in fact, punched him hard enough to knock him flat on his ass. Through the door.

An entry in a logbook from John Ford's Yacht, recorded during a trip down the coast of Baja California reads, "Caught the first mate [John Wayne] pissing in [Ward] Bond's flask this morning - must remember to give him a raise."

John Wayne was staying in a suite in a Las Vegas hotel while shooting a movie. He turned in early, on the premise that he needed to be up at five in the morning to begin shooting. His slumber was impeded, however, as Frank Sinatra was in the suite directly below his, and he was throwing a hell of a party down there.
Every time John Wayne would call and complain about the noise, it would die down for a few minutes, but would soon build back up. After several such calls, John Wayne had finally had enough.
He, personally, went down to Frank Sinatra's suite. When Sinatra answered the door, John Wayne told him, and I paraphrase, "Quiet the fuck down, I'm trying to get some sleep."
One of Frank Sinatra's bodyguards, a man at least John Wayne's size (and John Wayne was a large man, standing at 6'-4"), stepped between them and informed John Wayne, "Nobody speaks to Mr. Sinatra that way."
John Wayne responded to this by nodding and starting to turn away, as though he were going to leave. Rather than leave, however, he choose to punch the guy the fuck across the jaw, which knocked him to the ground. John Wayne then proceeded to break a chair over him, and leave.
The party stayed quiet after that.

The movie, The Conqueror (which John Wayne always regretted making), was originally going to be thrown out by the producer, but upon returning to his office, he found John Wayne looking through the script, which he had previously left on his desk. John Wayne was enthrawled by the script, and wanted to make it. It was subsequently put into production because nobody says "no" to John Wayne.

In the original cut of his final movie, The Shootist, the final scene was arranged in such a way that it appeared that John Wayne had shot a man in the back. When John Wayne saw it, he said, "I have made over 250 pictures, and I have never shot a man in the back. Change it." They did.

John Wayne wasn't just a movie bad ass. He was the real deal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2007-02-21 13:13 ]</font>

On 2007-02-21 13:18, Bot-Bot wrote:

On 2007-02-21 13:10, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

On 2007-02-21 12:34, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Eastwood < Wayne > Tohru

Corrected.

Apparently Clint Eastwood wanted to do a movie with John Wayne at one point, but John Wayne refused; his opinion was that Clint Eastwood's movies contained too much unnecessary violence.

John Wayne and Ward Bond used to play pranks on eachother back and forth. One day, Ward Bond bet John Wayne that if he set a newspaper on the ground, John Wayne wouldn't be able to punch him across it. John Wayne accepted the bet, and Bond Ward laid out a page of a newspaper across a door. John Wayne stood on one side, Ward Bond on the other; Ward Bond then shut the door and yelled, "Try and hit me now, John!"

Subsequently, John Wayne not only punched him right through the door, but in fact, punched him hard enough to knock him flat on his ass. Through the door.

An entry in a logbook from John Ford's Yacht, recorded during a trip down the coast of Baja California reads, "Caught the first mate [John Wayne] pissing in [Ward] Bond's flask this morning - must remember to give him a raise."

John Wayne was staying in a suite in a Las Vegas hotel while shooting a movie. He turned in early, on the premise that he needed to be up at five in the morning to begin shooting. His slumber was impeded, however, as Frank Sinatra was in the suite directly below his, and he was throwing a hell of a party down there.
Every time John Wayne would call and complain about the noise, it would die down for a few minutes, but would soon build back up. After several such calls, John Wayne had finally had enough.
He, personally, went down to Frank Sinatra's suite. When Sinatra answered the door, John Wayne told him, and I paraphrase, "Quiet the fuck down, I'm trying to get some sleep."
One of Frank Sinatra's bodyguards, a man at least John Wayne's size (and John Wayne was a large man, standing at 6'-4"), stepped between them and informed John Wayne, "Nobody speaks to Mr. Sinatra that way."
John Wayne responded to this by nodding and starting to turn away, as though he were going to leave. Rather than leave, however, he choose to punch the guy the fuck across the jaw, which knocked him to the ground. John Wayne then proceeded to break a chair over him, and leave.
The party stayed quiet after that.

The movie, The Conqueror (which John Wayne always regretted making), was originally going to be thrown out by the producer, but upon returning to his office, he found John Wayne looking through the script, which he had previously left on his desk. John Wayne was enthrawled by the script, and wanted to make it. It was subsequently put into production because nobody says "no" to John Wayne.

In the original cut of his final movie, The Shootist, the final scene was arranged in such a way that it appeared that John Wayne had shot a man in the back. When John Wayne saw it, he said, "I have made over 250 pictures, and I have never shot a man in the back. Change it." They did.

John Wayne wasn't just a movie bad ass. He was the real deal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2007-02-21 13:13 ]</font>

And an Amen to that. He is a bad ass to the max.

On 2007-02-21 13:21, foamcup wrote:

On 2007-02-21 13:02, foamcup wrote:
What about Chuck Norris John Wayne? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

John Wayne > all

Corrected! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

On 2007-02-21 13:28, Obscenity wrote:
And I reiterate my original statement on the subject: John Wayne is THE MAN, mofo.

Edit: I just watched The Shootist this past weekend. Great movie.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obscenity on 2007-02-21 13:29 ]</font>

On 2007-02-21 13:33, DizzyDi wrote:
Clint Eastwood is still sexier.

On 2007-02-21 13:33, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

In The Shootist, John Wayne said:
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted... I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

On 2007-02-21 13:37, Obscenity wrote:

On 2007-02-21 13:33, DizzyDi wrote:
Clint Eastwood is still sexier.

Sorry, John Wayne also beats Clint Eastwood in this department, due to the fact that he's JOHN WAYNE.

On 2007-02-21 13:54, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Chuck Norris once tried to roundhouse kick John Wayne, but only broke his foot on John Wayne's jaw. John Wayne responded by saying, "Stop that, Chuck. That tickles."

On 2007-02-21 14:02, foamcup wrote:

On 2007-02-21 13:54, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Chuck Norris once tried to roundhouse kick John Wayne, but only broke his foot on John Wayne's jaw. John Wayne responded by saying, "Stop that, Chuck. That tickles."

Hell yes, we need to make John Wayne facts now!

Now, continue.

Bot-Bot
Feb 21, 2007, 06:04 PM
I LOVE JOHN WAYNE!!!!

Moo2u
Feb 21, 2007, 06:21 PM
John Wayne is rugged, not handsom. Let's get that straight. Rugged means people look at you, handsom means you look at yourself.

astuarlen
Feb 21, 2007, 06:34 PM
And hamdsome means you eat yourself?

Moo2u
Feb 21, 2007, 06:37 PM
Yes. That's not John Wayne.

foamcup
Feb 21, 2007, 06:42 PM
Only three things can survive a nuclear holocaust: Roaches, Twinkies, and John Wayne.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Obscenity
Feb 21, 2007, 07:22 PM
Chuck Norris' mom used to tell him that if he wasn't good, John Wayne would come to get him. Eventually Chuck Norris tired of her threats and roundhouse kicked her. But to this day, he still checks under his bed for The Duke.

VanHalen
Feb 21, 2007, 07:38 PM
John Wayne can't beat Venusaur

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 21, 2007, 07:44 PM
On 2007-02-21 16:38, VanHalen wrote:

OMG read the rules player vs player threads not allowed~!

I'M telling an adult! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

foamcup
Feb 21, 2007, 07:50 PM

Venasaur evolves into John Wayne at lvl 85. >_>

VanHalen
Feb 21, 2007, 08:03 PM
On 2007-02-21 16:50, foamcup wrote:

Venasaur evolves into John Wayne at lvl 85. >_>

Oh yeah your right. I'm such a noob http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

foamcup
Feb 21, 2007, 08:17 PM
Yes, you are. Also, I spelled Venusaur wrong. After playing Pokemon for 9 years I should know better.

<_<

>_>

Uh-oh, I need to distract people from what I just said.

HEY! LOOK OVER THERE, IT'S THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK! *points*

*runs*

VanHalen
Feb 21, 2007, 08:27 PM
Its because I don't feel well today :etounge: . And don't deny it now we all know your secret http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 21, 2007, 09:00 PM
The Death of Superman is actually a metaphorical account of John Wayne's first battle with Cancer, made relatively mild to improve suspense and believability. John Wayne was represented by Doomsday.

Nai_Calus
Feb 21, 2007, 10:24 PM
Alis Landale could kick John Wayne's ass.

Sayara
Feb 21, 2007, 10:26 PM
So says NOAH

foamcup
Feb 21, 2007, 10:38 PM
On 2007-02-21 19:24, Ian-KunX wrote:
Alis Landale could kick John Wayne's ass.

Alis is John Wayne in drag.

Nai_Calus
Feb 21, 2007, 10:52 PM
That explains everything, really.

Nai_Calus
Feb 21, 2007, 11:05 PM
On 2007-02-21 19:26, Tingle wrote:
So says NOAH

Rawr. >o

Obscenity
Feb 22, 2007, 12:54 AM
To paraphrase Airheads:

"Who would win in a fight: John Wayne or God?"

"John Wayne."

"Trick question, asshole. John Wayne IS God."

foamcup
Feb 22, 2007, 02:02 AM
Emperor Hirohito asked to meet John Wayne when he visited the United States in 1975.

Moo2u
Feb 22, 2007, 09:58 AM
And did he?

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 10:31 AM
John Wayne was the first man to ever tame a Kraken.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:02 AM
John Wayne can do human trasmutation.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:03 AM
Windos Vista does frequent security checks for John Wayne.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:05 AM
John Wayne taught Michael Jackson the moonwalk.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:08 AM
John Wayne is so rugged he grates chese with his face.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:09 AM
People ask klondike bars what they would do for John Wayne.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:10 AM
John Wayne can build Rome in a day, and populate it the next.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:12 AM
John Wayne's rugged chin has its own myspace page.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:23 AM
John Wayne knows how to break it down on the dance floor, but the last time he did was Chernobyl.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:24 AM
Waldo is hiding from John Wayne.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:25 AM
Voldo dreams of John Wayne at night.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:29 AM
John Wayne lives in the belly of a dragon.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:31 AM
When you divide by 0, John Wayne punches you in the face.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:34 AM
John Wayne posses the devil.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:37 AM
When John Wayne was born, the nurse in the room said "Oh my god! Its John Wayne!" and then made love to him. This was the 3rd time he ever laid with a woman.

Heh, I copied that one from the Vin Diesel jokes. BUT THE REST ARE ORIGINAL!

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:37 AM
Everytime a person makes the ;3 face, John Wayne has another baby.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:39 AM
Jhhn Wayne has 5 stomachs, 3 livers, and one tool for supreme lovin'.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 11:39 AM
John Wayne never typos, ever.

Solstis
Feb 22, 2007, 12:19 PM
;o

UnderscoreX
Feb 22, 2007, 12:45 PM
John Wayne once visited The Virgin Islands, we now refer to them as The Islands.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 22, 2007, 12:55 PM
Joseph Stalin and China's Tse-tung Mao both ordered John Wayne to be assassinated, but none of their assassins ever returned. Joseph Stalin died four days after being paralyzed on his right side in his sleep, by a well-aimed, half-empty beer bottle thrown by an angered John Wayne, on the other side of the planet.

foamcup
Feb 22, 2007, 12:56 PM
On 2007-02-22 08:37, DizzyDi wrote:
When John Wayne was born, the nurse in the room said "Oh my god! Its John Wayne!" and then made love to him. This was the 3rd time he ever laid with a woman.

Heh, I copied that one from the Vin Diesel jokes. BUT THE REST ARE ORIGINAL!

John Wayne was not his birth name. He didn't like his name, so he killed the baby in the next crib over and took his.

And no, I don't know if Hirohito got to meet him.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 22, 2007, 01:13 PM
John Wayne didn't need a lighter to light his cigarettes. He just commanded them to light, and they caught on fire by themselves out of fear.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 22, 2007, 01:27 PM
John Wayne was traveling with a friend to Ronald Reagan's second inaguration as Governor of California, when they encountered a group of anti-war demonstrators waving a Vietcong flag. John Wayne stopped the vehicle, and got out to talk to them. The flag was lowered in minutes.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 04:09 PM
Not only can John Wayne believe its not butter, he knows why its not butter.

DizzyDi
Feb 22, 2007, 04:23 PM
John Wayne can work a Linux based computer perfectly.

astuarlen
Feb 22, 2007, 05:42 PM
Juan Jane > John Wayne.

Obscenity
Feb 22, 2007, 05:57 PM
Nobody > John Wayne

UnderscoreX
Feb 22, 2007, 07:25 PM
He's no director but he'll pick you apart.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 22, 2007, 07:34 PM
On 2007-02-22 14:57, Obscenity wrote:
Nobody > John Wayne

Actually, I'm pretty sure that John Wayne fucked Nobody in the ass, too.

Obscenity
Feb 23, 2007, 01:00 AM
If you look up the word "man" in the dictionary, there's a picture of John Wayne instead of a verbal definition.

Nai_Calus
Feb 23, 2007, 01:53 AM
John Wayne isn't afraid of wearing dresses, it's the dresses that are afraid of him.

foamcup
Feb 23, 2007, 01:58 AM
John Wayne is so tough he uses sand paper for toilet paper.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 07:52 AM
John Wayne doesn't use pokeballs to catch pokeman, he just pelvic thrusts at them and they become his slaves.

Nai_Calus
Feb 23, 2007, 09:57 AM
John Wayne was on vacation in Jamaica in July and wanted snow, and by god it snowed.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 11:28 AM
Skins flakes from John Wayne's chin have been known to grow into viscious beasts.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 11:29 AM
John Wayne challenged Medusa to a staring contest and won.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 11:32 AM
John Wayne's birthmark is in the shape of a harem of swooning women.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 11:34 AM
John Wayne can predict the future by rippling his abs.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 11:36 AM
John Wayne don't need no instructions to know how to ROCK!

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 11:37 AM
One time Batman threw a batarang at John Wayne and he blocked it with his chin, the result we now refer to as the 60s.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 11:38 AM
The secret ingredient in Enzyte (natural male enhancement) is hair from John Wayne's chin.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 11:40 AM
John Wayne gives the best bear hugs.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 11:46 AM
John Wayne taught Hellen Keller how to read, by rippling his abs to form brail.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 11:49 AM
John Wayne once pee'd in Pacific Ocean, it is now a holy river in India.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 11:51 AM
One time John Wayne's stomach growled at him. He punched it and now John Wayne never gets hungry agian.

UnderscoreX
Feb 23, 2007, 12:43 PM
John Wayne can get away with murder, without going on a vacation with a killer.

UnderscoreX
Feb 23, 2007, 12:44 PM
It wouldn't matter if you deactivated vibrate, your phone would still shiver when John Wayne called.

UnderscoreX
Feb 23, 2007, 12:45 PM
John Wayne could throw you around the house like a white pickett fence.

UnderscoreX
Feb 23, 2007, 12:46 PM
There's no limit to the hoes that he's played
He'll tell a chick to get over here, like Scorpian vs Sonya Blade

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 23, 2007, 01:08 PM
On 2007-02-23 08:37, DizzyDi wrote:
One time Batman threw a batarang at John Wayne and he blocked it with his chin, the result we now refer to as the 60s.

http://www.batmania.com.ar/images/images_serie/serie_bap.jpg
http://www.batmania.com.ar/images/images_serie/serie_swoosh.jpg
(I can't believe that's not Jack)

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 23, 2007, 03:46 PM
Chuck Norris became the man he became largely due to his ambitions to be like his childhood idol-- John Wayne.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 04:13 PM
Aliens once abducted John Wayne. After flying a few miles into space John Wayne proceeded to give them all fatal headbutts and then hew blew up thier ship.
On his way back to Earth he let out a little toot, that fart is now Jupiter.

Ether
Feb 23, 2007, 04:20 PM
Neco Arc > John Wayne

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 04:46 PM
John Wayne can beat Mario in a kart race.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 04:46 PM
John Wayne is haxing my posts.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 04:47 PM
John Wayne's feces can fuel a jet.

Bot-Bot
Feb 23, 2007, 05:02 PM
How about some sports ones?

John Wayne can bowl a 301.
John Wayne strikes you out before you're up to bat.
John Wayne can kick a field goal, then get it again, after it flew around the world.
John Wayne can get a hole-in-one, but only using his mind.
John Wayne can play every position in hockey, and still beat you.
John Wayne doesn't throw a discus, he throws a satelite.

Wheeee, contribution.

DizzyDi
Feb 23, 2007, 08:11 PM
One time John Wayne had a bad sloppy joe that gave him the Hershey squirts. So he went to his gold plated toilet and had a #2 of epic proportions. It was so epic infact, that through some complicated scientific process, it created a time portal, and John Wayne was sucked into it. John Wayne was in prehistoric times and he saw a sexy cave lady. The cave lady saw John Wayne as well and shouted "Oh my god, its John Wayne!" and then made love to him. The cave lady was pregnant the day afterward and had a son. This son was the beggining of t he Wayne family line, so John Wayne is his own great^200 grandfather. This time paradox flipped the world upside down and created a magical weird fantasy land with people who liked to draw monsters with tentacles doing naughty things with school girls. We now know this land as Japan.

Rasputin
Feb 23, 2007, 09:42 PM
John Wayne is so strong that only John Wayne could kill John Wayne, though scientists dispute this fact as John Wayne may be too tough to kill himself.

John Wayne went extinct for our sins.

John Wayne let Rasputin live how he did.

John Wayne wants you to think it was cancer.

John Wayne can kick your ass in Javelin-throwing. With a toothpick.

John Wayne once ate a child. No reason...He was just hungry.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 23, 2007, 10:27 PM
John Wayne can put a camel through the eye of a needle-- without so much as breaking a sweat.

VanHalen
Feb 23, 2007, 10:35 PM
If John Wayne read this topic he'd say "Damn right!"

If John Wayne was on the Apprentice Donald Trump would be honored to be fired by him.

If John Wayne were in the Olympics he would recieve a gold medal just for marching in the stadium.

Nai_Calus
Feb 24, 2007, 06:23 AM
John Wayne brought Jesus back after the crucifixion, and killed him again afterwards just for the hell of it.

DizzyDi
Feb 24, 2007, 10:34 PM
Nothing turns John Wayne on more than eating a plate of steaming hot bull testicles.

foamcup
Feb 25, 2007, 03:31 AM
No no no, he likes hickory-smoked horse buttholes. From a cup.

Shattered_weasel
Feb 25, 2007, 03:32 AM
On 2007-02-25 00:31, foamcup wrote:

I would like you to know I still hate you.

foamcup
Feb 25, 2007, 03:44 AM
On 2007-02-25 00:32, Shattered_weasel wrote:

On 2007-02-25 00:31, foamcup wrote:

I would like you to know I still hate you.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Que?

Moo2u
Feb 25, 2007, 02:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Moo2u/399522595_5f15789882.jpg

DizzyDi
Feb 26, 2007, 11:19 AM
John Wayne loves cave meats.

UnderscoreX
Feb 26, 2007, 01:04 PM
john Wayne is a gypsy fighting champion, he will mess you up and sell your shoes on eBay.

Moo2u
Feb 26, 2007, 04:13 PM
Not my shoes!

DizzyDi
Feb 26, 2007, 04:14 PM
John Wayne paints his house with the blood of sacrificed virgins.

foamcup
Feb 26, 2007, 04:41 PM
John Wayne killed his own mother with a broken lawn chair.

Moo2u
Feb 26, 2007, 05:08 PM
John Wayne carved a statue of his own face out of a moutain...with his face!

foamcup
Feb 26, 2007, 05:42 PM
But it was so awesome that the mountain exploded and destroyed the city of Pompeii.

DizzyDi
Feb 26, 2007, 05:42 PM
John Wayne can animorph into a Mewtwo.

foamcup
Feb 26, 2007, 05:45 PM
On 2007-02-26 14:42, DizzyDi wrote:
John Wayne can animorph into a Mewtwo.

And he can use Hyper Beam without having to rest for a turn.

PhotonDrop
Feb 26, 2007, 06:02 PM
John Wayne loves his bubble baths.

Leviathan
Feb 26, 2007, 06:55 PM
john wayne is spelled i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e

Obscenity
Feb 26, 2007, 07:19 PM
M-O-O-N. That spells John Wayne.

Moo2u
Feb 26, 2007, 07:43 PM
On 2007-02-26 15:02, PhotonDrop wrote:
John Wayne loves his bubble baths.

And if he dosen't get them, Mr Bubble is as good as dead.

UnderscoreX
Feb 26, 2007, 08:29 PM
John Wayne reminds of that cool guy who hangs around schools and looks awesome.

Moo2u
Feb 26, 2007, 08:35 PM
On 2007-02-26 17:29, UnderscoreX wrote:
John Wayne reminds of that cool guy who hangs around schools and looks awesome.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Moo2u/Funny%20pics/moo2u.gif

DizzyDi
Feb 27, 2007, 10:38 AM
John Wayne's pee is delicious, tastes like key lime pie.

Moo2u
Feb 27, 2007, 12:54 PM
John Wayne's farts were bottled and became the key ingedient in Old Spice.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 28, 2007, 12:40 AM
John Wayne can post in locked threads.

Moo2u
Feb 28, 2007, 05:39 PM
NO WAI!!

DizzyDi
Mar 1, 2007, 10:57 AM
John Wayne has la plaga.

DizzyDi
Mar 1, 2007, 11:20 AM
John Wayne can hold his pee for 10 days.

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 1, 2007, 02:57 PM
Red Bull wanted to introduce a new energy drink, based on John Wayne's testosterone instead of a bull's; but animal testing on the product resulted in mice spontaneously growing testicles the size of watermelons and beating horse thieves to death in the night, so the FDA shot it down.

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 2, 2007, 04:48 PM
John Wayne can install PSU on a 486 in under ten minutes, and then make it run at the highest settings, without any issues.

Moo2u
Mar 2, 2007, 06:33 PM
It is not recommended that you start your car barrery by hooking up jumper cables to John Wayne's nipples, as your car might explode.

Leviathan
Mar 2, 2007, 07:26 PM
nice one moo. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

john wayne was called johnny once.

once...

Don't say anything bad about John Wayne if you're near a lake, river, pond or marsh; otherwise he will come up out of the water with his AK-47 already firing.

John Wayne broke his own leg, purely for the sake of winning the special olympics.

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 5, 2007, 02:06 AM
John Wayne can perform brain surgury while drunk and riding at a gallop on an unbroken horse over ice, without ever making a cut or causing damage he did not expressly intend to.

Leviathan
Mar 5, 2007, 03:23 PM
after a night of partying john wayne does not throw up, he throws down.