PDA

View Full Version : Which advanced class and which character type

Ethan-Waber
Feb 21, 2007, 06:50 PM
I am finally buying a month of PSU online...
Offline I am a big fan of the Cross-bow and bow... I was wondering which advanced class I should go for and which character type I should go for(newman or w/e else is good for bows and cross bows) And which sex is best for them(male or female)

And any advice for me would be great as well.

I am on XBOX 360 if it is any different, I look forward to playing with you guys. My Username will be Ethan Waber, since I love him O_O Well I just love the name... But if the sex matters and female characters are better with those two weapons then I will pick a better name that suits... Anyway, Which sex, class, and race should I be? Those are the real questions.

THe weapons I will be using most will be the following:
Bow's - 2 or 3
Wands - 2 or 3 with crossbows
And then possibly I will look into those fan looking items... I don't know what they are called, they shoot like those 3 little bullet things that home in on the enemy... Well I will probably get one of those.

Thank you for the help ahead of time, and if you want PM me the reply, since I don't know if I will be able to find this thread when I come back on.

--
Mod edit: fix title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-02-21 17:55 ]</font>

Natrokos
Feb 21, 2007, 06:51 PM
Guntecher is the only class able to use Crossbow and bow....If you do that I suggest your favourite out of cast/newman/human

R2D6battlebot
Feb 21, 2007, 06:52 PM
Guntecher, i dont know what class, as that is more suited to personal preference, but Guntecher can use all those weapons efficiently (not so much on the wand, but the bows, crossbows, and cards)

Ethan-Waber
Feb 21, 2007, 06:53 PM
Okay, I always thought Newmans were best with wands and magic techs and stuff, but I am a big fan of being a human character since I play story mode often with Ethan... So Guntecher it is, I just need a few more opinions as to which class I should choose now. Thanks a bunch for the help guys.

Natrokos
Feb 21, 2007, 06:57 PM
Newman gain the advantage of high ATA and tp....
Cast get a bonus in all the melee stats except EVp.....Have fun with those 2* wands
Humans are a cross between the two....

My personal choice for Guntecher would probably be Cast Female

Sychosis
Feb 21, 2007, 06:58 PM
Male Human Guntecher.

R2D6battlebot
Feb 21, 2007, 07:00 PM
Yeah Id go Human, you get more balanced on melee and casting (lol GT casting) and Humans get a stat bonus for Hybrid classes. So yeah you can make an Ethan Waber Guntecher

egn56
Feb 21, 2007, 07:05 PM
Human gt is your best bet, but cast..cast is cool as gt (really it is.) Anyway yea but as a gt your not gonna be using damaging spells really but go gt.

Cash_Lavi
Feb 21, 2007, 07:28 PM
well if you want to be more on the casting side, be a newman. The balanced side, be a human. And the more on the range side, be a CAST. Personally I would be a cast because the bow would be good with them but they would be terrible at casting magic.

NPCMook
Feb 21, 2007, 07:30 PM
I went Human Guntecher simply for S rank pistols, my Resta cast does about 400ish

Cast get a better ATA jump on Humans so they get some of the guns earlier, However everyone will laugh when you burn through a whole wand for total of 200 HP healed

Newmans Also a good choice better Key stats than a human, but not as good ATA as a Cast

foamcup
Feb 21, 2007, 07:59 PM
Humans and newmans both get stat bonus as GT. If you like humans, then play a human male, female characters have lower ATA. If you just wanted bows, I would say make a human Protranser. Stats start out weak, but at higher class levels it's decent, and humans get bonus stats as a Pro.