PDA

View Full Version : Rare Maps

Phantomface
Feb 22, 2007, 02:47 PM
Through my countless hours spent futiley searching for rare map spawns, I have one big question in particular. is it common that some rare maps, like the one for Endrum Remenants, are horrendusly harder to get than, say, Plains Overlord?

-Rune-
Feb 22, 2007, 02:54 PM
I think it's based more on what difficulty you choose. I THINK xD

desolant11
Feb 22, 2007, 02:56 PM
they are all hard to get. for me anyway, it seems harder to get rare map while soloing. i doubt theres anything to that though. just bad luck for me.

Kili
Feb 22, 2007, 03:05 PM
[quote]On 2007-02-22 11:47, Phantomface wrote:
Through my countless hours spent futiley searching for rare map spawns, I have one big question in particular. is it common that some rare maps, like the one for Endrum Remenants, are horrendusly harder to get than, say, Plains Overlord?

I totally agree with this, i find that maps such as Plains Overlord will have its rare setup much more frequently than other maps.

hainsaw3
Feb 22, 2007, 03:48 PM
Rare maps?

They hate me and never show there face, what more is there to it than that?

SuperRygar
Feb 22, 2007, 04:16 PM
if your not soloing and looking for a rare map, arent there going to be more enemies becuase there is more than one person in your party? if so, wouldnt it make determining if you are on a rare map even harder?

JAFO22000
Feb 22, 2007, 04:29 PM
There are the same amount of enemies no matter how many are in your party.

Do the rare spawns change by rank? If so, aren't all the ones listed for C rank? Has anyone found a rare spawn on a rank higher than C by using the guides?

Golto
Feb 22, 2007, 04:34 PM
They are the same regardless of rank. Only some end mini boss blocks change with rank.