PDA

View Full Version : Element Question

eightball
Feb 22, 2007, 05:07 PM
Hey everyone I'm about to put the 8* twin daggers in my pm to make was wondering what element is everyone's favorite as this one is going to be put in my shop...thanks for the input

Syl
Feb 22, 2007, 05:08 PM
Erhm, you won't get a straight answer for this one lol. But if were up to me, I'd want either Ice or earth seeing how there are fire enemies everywhere and I play on Parum mostly

A2K
Feb 22, 2007, 05:09 PM
It depends mostly on where you like to play the most. If you find yourself in a different area every day... er... I suppose you can't go wrong, really. Or is that horribly wrong?

Parum: Primarily Fire and Lightning
(Exceptions: There are a few light monsters in both relics sites)

Neudaiz: Primarily Fire and Ice
(Exceptions: Kagajibari, all in Agata Relics are light; Grove of Fanatics has ground)

Moatoob: Fire, Ice [Galenigare Canyon], and Ground [Kugu Desert] (Exceptions: Kog Nadd [light]; Desert Goliath is all lightning)

Guardians Colony/HIVE: Dark

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-02-22 14:13 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-02-22 14:14 ]</font>

LordJoe
ice is the most valued element always

eightball
its ok i'm just looking for opinions thanks

Zorafim
Feb 22, 2007, 05:22 PM
The best choice is the element you think looks prettiest. The second best choice is the element opposing the elements you see every day. If you're on Parum alot, earth and ice is a good choice. Electricity and ice is good on Moatoob. Fire and ice are both good on Neudiaz, if you use the correct element. Dark is good in relics, while light is good in the hive. Basically, ice is good all around.

Ethan-Waber
Feb 22, 2007, 06:53 PM
What area do you play the most in?

If you play on the colony than make a Light Element
Parum = Ice or Ground element, even dark element if you play the ruins levels.
Neudiaz = Fire or ice
Moatoob - Sucks

Just pick whatever place you play at and that is what you choose.

eightball
Feb 22, 2007, 07:28 PM
This weapon is not for me i'm selling it thats why i was asking, in my palette i have a fire and ice bone dance, a dark 8* twin dagger, dark and light bullets for my bulletmaster and dark bullets machine gun with ground dagger...so i like to spread it out with emphasis on dark fire and ice
Oh and Ethan, you don't like moatoob? VOC is probably one of my favorite maps

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eightball on 2007-02-22 16:30 ]</font>