PDA

View Full Version : Some BS. GM's are retarded.

Crono114z
Feb 23, 2007, 12:56 AM
I was banned from making posts in the EP3 topic.. which sucks.. stupid GM's are Retarded.. just cuz I posted that I could find you all a way to play on the servers for free for now.. not like it matters.. we can all hang out for the last month, eh? It was gonna be free anyways not like it matters to much.. but watch. I'ma be banned from post in this forum too mebbe. But whatever.. Not like I've posted a lot here to begin with. Adieu~

February
Feb 23, 2007, 01:26 AM
k

drizzle
Feb 23, 2007, 08:15 AM
Perhaps one day you'll understand that even if it doesn't matter, allowing illegal things on a fansite is a pretty bad idea.

tank1
Feb 23, 2007, 03:36 PM
On 2007-02-23 05:15, drizzle wrote:
Perhaps one day you'll understand that even if it doesn't matter, allowing illegal things on a fansite is a pretty bad idea.

Qft.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 23, 2007, 04:15 PM
Who you callin' a GM, foo'?

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Despite any past acts of piracy we, the staff, may have performed individually, we can't advocate piracy in any way, shape or form by allowing means of accomplishing to be freely discussed on PSO-World. So we think it's suck that Sega chose to make the "free" month limited to those who had active accounts when it began? Absolutely. Do we think it was the wrong decision for Sega to make? Absolutely. Do we think that they didn't do the right thing in making that decision? No. That was their decision to make, and they made it. We are obligated to respect that decision.

You've gotta keep in mind that PSO-World is among the largest fan sites on the internet, the second largest site on GameSpy's network (discounting the main site, of course), and the largest Phantasy Star fan site, period. We're kinda in the spotlight, here. If we are to continue providing this site for you, then we've gotta enforce some rules to keep things clean.

Almalexia
Feb 23, 2007, 05:46 PM
It's funny cause mine's been active since 2003 and I haven't logged into to PSOGC since July 05.