PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Xbox 360: I hate making a pure armor PM :( (and some ?'s

xXAlucard
Feb 23, 2007, 05:40 AM
Seriously I feel like I've gone below having no life sitting there remaking cast chars to feed my bot like 10 levels a day. If only there was a faster way lol.

I wish people could like form a guild or something where everyone just remakes one cast char and every day give all your parts to certain person so everyone shares the pain and makes it easier lol. i know it'll pay off later though...so I suffer for the PM.

Btw, people have told me that March 2nd the hailed PVP and etc update will be coming, anyone know if this is true? And if the new PM's are included / worth doing will be in the update as well?

Nani-chan
Feb 23, 2007, 05:49 AM
There is no pvp since jp doesn't have it and they are 2 months ahead.

redcell
Feb 23, 2007, 05:50 AM
Good luck with the armor PM! I've no suggestions for making it go faster >< as I've pretty much wussed out on the idea of making a pure one.

As for the upcoming update, I've not heard anything about PVP coming and I don't believe the new PM types are coming in that one as well. I'm not sure though. What I have heard is that the level cap will be raised to 80 and that we will of course be getting some Ultimate PAs =)

BOWSER5150
Feb 23, 2007, 07:02 AM
pay some friends to make you chars like 5 - 10k per batch and i heard pvp is coming out but i doubt it will be anytime soon

jizaboz
Feb 23, 2007, 08:35 AM
i heard pvp is coming out but i doubt it will be anytime soon

Where did you hear that?

Sekani
Feb 23, 2007, 09:46 AM
There is and never will be any PvP in PSU. True story.

Lman90245
Feb 23, 2007, 10:29 AM
if there was people would be screaming to nerf Megid >:D