PDA

View Full Version : March 2nd Update: Party Missions?

A2K
Feb 23, 2007, 12:31 PM
According to this (http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=30), apparently yes.

In addition to the Fakis HIVE mission and Ultimate Arts, we'll apparently be receiving the Agata and Galenigare Party Missions as well! Someone on the JP PC/PS2 ver. could probably fill us in on the details.

Golto
Feb 23, 2007, 01:03 PM
Too bad we won't get the De Ragan co-op mission on March 2nd. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

JAFO22000
Feb 23, 2007, 01:05 PM
I believe they already did...I remember reading about these when the update was to happen a few weeks ago.

Tiyr
Feb 23, 2007, 02:13 PM
I just hope the new party missions aren't all time-based. Bruce's is cool and all, but it's pretty impossible with less than five (for an S, anyway).

Lastat27
Feb 23, 2007, 02:17 PM
I absolutely can't wait for this next update. Three weeks with no content can really turn you off. I've barely touched my controller.

Off Topic: My friends and I S-Rank Bruce B with three people practically blindfolded. FT, FG, fG. Does help that were all level 70 and Rank 8-10.

pokefiend
Feb 23, 2007, 02:33 PM
that definately sounds awesome. I hope these two missions reward us with even more money. Bruce B's are too easy for me and yet Bruce As are almost impossible. I need something inbetween.

Para
Feb 23, 2007, 02:53 PM
The De Ragan mission is awesome as I hear. It brings you through Raffon Relics and Raffon Meadow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Golto
Feb 23, 2007, 02:55 PM
Good question about weither or not they are timed. I haven't seen any info that they are and good news everyone no stupid npcs you have to babysit.

ShadowDragon28
Feb 23, 2007, 03:43 PM
I wouldn't mind if some of them are timed. *IF* the reward for getting under a certain time will result in kick-ass rewards

like IF the rewards wher 50~60 Mission Points and 80k in meseta ,
OR a Kubara item/wep board, or getting a good, rare material.. like Goldania or something. That would be cool.

Pengfishh
Feb 23, 2007, 11:04 PM
Someone give me details on these party missions, prease.

Midicronica
Feb 23, 2007, 11:15 PM
Is the cap going to be raised with this update? (God, I hope not...)

Rashiid
Feb 23, 2007, 11:33 PM
if the cap raises......ill be upset.

idk why anyone would possibally complain about this one, if so, they shouldnt be playing this game.

i doubt its (its = missions) timed, since the pics dont hav a timer

i hope theyre normal missions....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-02-23 20:39 ]</font>

Syl
Feb 23, 2007, 11:36 PM
Ugh, sucks that I return to work and classes next week =/

No pre-update-minute grinding for me...

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 23, 2007, 11:36 PM
if the cap raises, it'll be the first time I'm not at the cap when they raise it. I really don't try to level anymore, which is the main reason I'm still only 64.

THE JACKEL

Rashiid
Feb 23, 2007, 11:40 PM
can anyone translate it? its nothing but squares for me, so i cant put it in freetranslation.com

Para
Feb 24, 2007, 12:02 AM
My friend told me some more information about the party mission (thanks midori)

It runs through Raffon Relics and Raffon Fields.
It is possible to run through this mission with 1 person but if you want S rank you require 3 people because there are switches that require atleast 3 players.
It is not timed like Bruce's Dungeon.
You can see Jaggos in this mission.
Gol Dolva can spawn in this mission.
Jarbas also spawn in this mission.

Itsuki
Feb 24, 2007, 12:04 AM
Ok, party missions party missions:

EDIT: Neither one of them is timed, and you can enter both with just 1 person, but there are areas with switches that require more people. So you can't S-rank without more people. Theres 4 total party missions, Onma = 2 people, De Ragan = 3 people, Deima = 4 people, Degahna = 5 people. They all tend to be low level monsters with high payout.

Agata Onma Party Mission, 2 people required to S-rank:
C - 850 / 9
B - 2050 / 20
A - 2900 / 27
S - 5500 / 51 + frag

Highlights:
- Runs backwards from Agata Relics outpost to Shikon
- Something sweet drops
- Elemental photons, Photon Chargers, Kubara wood, Scape dolls drop in abnormally high amounts
- Boss drops are basically one rank down from Mizuraki Onma's drops. S-rank gives Mei/quick, etc.
- No Worms
- It remains as one of the best mission for basic leveling. Its relatively easy and has a very high payout for the effort you need to do. I mean, come on, S-rank is only level 50 monsters.

Caves Deima party mission, 4 people required to S-rank:
C - 950 / 10
B - 2350 / 23
A - 3700 / 34
S - 6900 / 69 + frag

Highlights:
- Runs backwards from the Cave to Desert
- Lots and lots and lots of traps
- Drops are one rank lower than Desert Deima.
- No worms
- Uhhh... nobody ever goes here? Traps can make the area move slow, and Deima doesn't like to die as always.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-02-24 08:42 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Feb 24, 2007, 12:09 AM
Sweet, thanks for the info, Itsuki.

Midicronica
Feb 24, 2007, 12:32 AM
My thanks go to you, as well. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rashiid
Feb 24, 2007, 01:28 AM
yes not timed, i can completely drop bruce out of my life!! (well, already hav, but now even better excuses!)