PDA

View Full Version : armor question for fighgunner

eightball
Feb 23, 2007, 06:59 PM
Hello, I'm male beast fighgunner looking to upgrade armor what do you all think would be the best 7 or 8 star armor for him. Thanks!

desolant11
Feb 23, 2007, 07:24 PM
try and find the one that has arm/body/extra slot. it not go with hard line / phantom line or sori-senba. i'm not sure if you're a elemental armor person or not. crimson line is the stuff at 9 star.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 23, 2007, 07:28 PM
yeah, my fighgunner definitely has crimson line. I'd just wait and get that

THE JACKEL

eightball
Feb 23, 2007, 08:18 PM
i really like having a head slot cause mst is important for beast magic rocks me do any of those have a head slot...thx for the help guys

Syl
Feb 23, 2007, 08:27 PM
For my playing style, I used a Yamata-senba. You get the head/arm/body slots on it. Now the thing is that Neudaiz armor concentrates on DEF more than anything cause it's aimed at newmans... sorta. Well anyways, I like the lack of EVP because I can keep attacking without being stopped from blocking an attack.

But if you like EVP, then get a Rabol Asted, it has the same slots as the Yamata senba. If you can't equip the Asted yet, you can always get a Rabol Solid, same slot units, but it only comes in Earth element...

Krans
Feb 23, 2007, 08:39 PM
All about elements in my opinion, I'm lv 57, lv 8 fighgunner and i still use a gigaline (34% fire) Gi-senba (26% ice) combo and i fire and ice barely touches me on S runs

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 23, 2007, 10:04 PM
I have a 44% fire crimson line http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

THE JACKEL

radical_ryan
Feb 25, 2007, 02:53 PM
soon i will be a fighgunner 2 so see if u 1 called ryan give us a hand i wear blue stuff and blue hair and a human http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: radical_ryan on 2007-02-25 12:05 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Feb 25, 2007, 02:58 PM
i use a sori-senba. i like having all the slots. that and i cant afford a crimson line lol