PDA

View Full Version : Katana PA

Deil
Feb 23, 2007, 10:01 PM
i just noticed something...when the Katana comes out ( i think it is) wouldnt they have to make a whole new PA for it? i mean it wouldnt fall under saber...would it? im just big on the japanese culture...thats why i always talk about katanas...i think we are getting them..it just wouldnt look right to me to use the saber PAs for it...

--
Mod edit: fix tile

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-02-23 20:19 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Feb 23, 2007, 10:02 PM
They fall under Saber and Sword. And they are only replicas. No special animation whatsoever in PSU. Oh, and they have photon gunk all over them.

Weakness
Feb 23, 2007, 10:03 PM
On 2007-02-23 19:01, Deil wrote:
i just noticed something...when the Katana comes out ( i think it is) wouldnt they have to make a whole new PA for it? i mean it wouldnt fall under saber...would it? im just big on the japanese culture...thats why i always talk about katanas...i think we are getting them..it just wouldnt look right to me to use the saber PAs for it...

We have seen every weapon that will be available I believe. The only Katana-like weapon is the Agito Replica sword. And as I just said, it is a sword, even has a photon edge.

VanHalen
Feb 23, 2007, 10:08 PM
Then again Weakness there could be more I mean some of the uncommon weapons are C-A rank like Creas and the Harisen battle fan

Weakness
Feb 23, 2007, 10:12 PM
On 2007-02-23 19:08, VanHalen wrote:
Then again Weakness there could be more I mean some of the uncommon weapons are C-A rank like Creas and the Harisen battle fan

True... but even then we have seen all the gag weapons. Gotta remember that all the data is on the disc and they can't actually add anything. Data miners/hackers have pretty much shown us the entirety of the items list.

VanHalen
Feb 23, 2007, 10:22 PM
On 2007-02-23 19:12, Weakness wrote:

On 2007-02-23 19:08, VanHalen wrote:

True... but even then we have seen all the gag weapons. Gotta remember that all the data is on the disc and they can't actually add anything. Data miners/hackers have pretty much shown us the entirety of the items list.

N000 h4xx0rs r spoilers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif (I was hoping on new B and A ranks too oh well)