PDA

View Full Version : Story mode complete(PS2)Game save.

Saligun
Feb 24, 2007, 04:36 PM
I have been stuck trying to clear chapter 7 of story mode and i'm sick of it.I want to just get this thing over with,all i want to do is play extra mode with my own characters and be able to buy all the stuff you can get when you complete story mode plus use all the npc allies but to do this i need a completed story mode save.I there any place i could get one of these.If someone would sell me a PS2(SONY MADE)memory card with all 4 slots holding a game complete saved.It would be great or point out some other way of getting one without having to slog over and over through a chapter i'm sick of replaying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-02-24 13:36 ]</font>

metatime
Feb 24, 2007, 05:07 PM
You only have to beat up to chapter 4 and extra mode will appear on the title screen.

EJ
Feb 24, 2007, 05:11 PM
Where are you stuck at omna or the temple robot since bot was easy?

PALRAPPYS
Feb 24, 2007, 05:11 PM
He means unlocking all content for it.

As for Ch7? I just beat that actually. Wasn't too bad. Really, just keep trying I guess...

Although, that's what you've been doing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Oh well.

Saligun
Feb 24, 2007, 05:26 PM
I haven't even been able to reach the final boss of this level,i have beaten the levels mini boss but trying to get past that area between the mini boss and the final boss has done me in one two many times.So i just need a story mode save so i can use my extra characters anywhere in the game.

Saligun
Feb 25, 2007, 01:43 PM
There must be some place i can get such a simple request fullfield.All i'm looking for is a story mode complete save on a sony made memory card,which i would pay for the card + a little extra for the effort.