PDA

View Full Version : Newman: You think in the future of PSOW

VanHalen
Feb 24, 2007, 05:31 PM
People would read our old topics and laugh?

Obscenity
Feb 24, 2007, 05:41 PM
Because they're funny, or because they're so stupid?

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 24, 2007, 05:41 PM
On 2007-02-24 14:41, Obscenity wrote:
Because they're funny, or because they're so stupid?

It has to be both http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Dhylec
Feb 24, 2007, 05:44 PM
most likely they will be buried here in ths awesum forum ;3

Out_Kast
Feb 24, 2007, 05:44 PM
I did.
Why not leave a message for your future self?
I did it to myself once...
It was scary.

VanHalen
Feb 24, 2007, 05:56 PM
Hmm i should try that. Oh Dhylec I just looked back to the 1st topic in FKL (most of them were locked except the one about why do RAcaseals and HUcaseals have privates)

astuarlen
Feb 24, 2007, 06:16 PM
On 2007-02-24 14:44, Dhylec wrote:
most likely they will be buried here in ths awesum forum ;3

As a mod, Dhylec, can you tell us what measures are being taken to prevent would-be graverobbers from desecrating the future burials of our landfill?

Mixfortune
Feb 25, 2007, 01:51 PM
I believe I may be able to fill in as a attempt to field the query at hand.

In most cases, a swift boot in the patoot and a flashy padlock upon the grave would be fashioned in order to ward out any return. What with new grave security enhanced technology available on the market, a small contribution toward the investment would be appreciated from the community with which it affects and influences. I have been charged with the running and management of the collections agency, and as such all mailed cookies of payment in full shall be shipped to my vacation home in the Underground of a non-disclosed avenue near the supermarket.

Those unruly to the ways of the new implementations are requested a double fine of cookiage. Those on the bad end of the swift boot in the patoot are also encouraged to rescend such desserts.

EJ
Feb 25, 2007, 01:54 PM
Wouldn't the only and best measures be having KeFka guard the graves and pay him in human souls?

astuarlen
Feb 25, 2007, 02:16 PM
What kind of cookies are we talking here: peanut butter, oatmeal-raisin, chocolate chip, gingerbread?
The taxpayers want to know.

Also, have you considered the effect this will have on the flour and butter market? I daresay we might see shortages severe enough to start substituting shortening for the latter. If, in fact, such shortages become a reality, will the current administration consider rationing? Afterall, some have suggested these efforts amount to a War on Graverobbery, and there are certainly precedents for restrictions during such times.

Moo2u
Feb 25, 2007, 02:47 PM
FKL will always live in the hearts and minds of idiots.

Solstis
Feb 25, 2007, 07:28 PM
We'll have to start sending in old and used cookies for parts. Anything for our great FKLnation.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 25, 2007, 07:37 PM
Zombies.

Thou thou(Mr. Thou)sands of zombies.

In the future of PSOW, people will read current topics and laugh. (The new Sonic has PSU enemies? Hahaz lamezorz.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-02-25 16:37 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Feb 25, 2007, 10:20 PM
Chocolate chip preferrably, although a substitution of the peanut butter variety would bear acceptance given in mind the appropriate 80 percent face value modifier. Carrot cookie and spritz yield approximately 60 percent, while heathen forged oatmeal-raisin is punishable by death.

As with any new and superior systems where a paradigm shift is obliged and forced upon the loving citizenship, any lack of proper butter and flour principles to accomodate for the sheer amount of delicious cookiage shall prove shortlived with a renewed effort toward the butter and flour industry alongside the advent of advanced technology research in the field of Cookiology. In the meantime, shortenings will call upon shortening in a pinch.

There shall be no widespread restrictions or rations except for delicious cookies on my plate and in my gut. However, if need be we may resort to a supporting side system of printing mints for those lovely Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies, effective in mass production and inflation of yums.

As far as recycling cookie parts, Soltis, I leave the crumbs of devoured and processed cookies to be delivered back to the people as a tax return. It shows I care and have the well-being of all the little village at the forefront at all times.

astuarlen
Feb 25, 2007, 11:45 PM
This one time, in fifth grade, we had to count the chips in a package of Chips Ahoy to determine whether or not they really were "1000 chips delicious". True story.

P.S. Mix, I quite like oatmeal-raisin, so I'm a bit offended my your anti-oatmeal-raisin stance. What happened to freedom of religion?

P.P.S. What's the exchange rate on fortune cookies?

DizzyDi
Feb 26, 2007, 12:00 AM
Are cave meats acceptable?
I got an assload of them from a buncha adventurers.

Mixfortune
Feb 26, 2007, 01:05 AM
I hear they are getting a bit old, and quite stale. Execution.

Ast, I may be convinced to spare the O-R faction and refer them toward your employ, heathens nonetheless. I may also refer payments made in such a fashion to your quarters should you allow. While tainted by demons and foul spirits, to waste that which calls itself cookie would be outside my likeness.

Fortune cookies are how us officials send out and communicate in code our dealings and business away from prying eyes. Thus, it's not recommended to expect acceptance of fortune cookies, as they will not be taken in payment. Homemade cookies plzkthx.

DizzyDi
Feb 26, 2007, 10:23 AM
On 2007-02-25 22:05, Mixfortune wrote:
I hear they are getting a bit old, and quite stale. Execution.

As a repetitive NPC in this here game, cave meats and any other cave foods is all I have to offer, so you're gunna have to deal.

astuarlen
Feb 26, 2007, 12:42 PM
On the one hand, going around randomly gutting NPCs has a negative effect on my reputation. But on the other hand, I've already finished your quest, and so your usefulness and dialogue options have run out.
Besides, I can always boost my status by saving a few kittens or helping that nice old lady plant turnips.

Off with yer head, then.

DizzyDi
Feb 26, 2007, 07:06 PM
I'm sorry adventurer. I don't understand this.
Please only speak to me concerning cave meats and other such cave delectables.