PDA

View Full Version : Netcash Ultimate Attack

Jools
Feb 24, 2007, 07:43 PM
For those that don't know, Netcash Ultimate attack is going on right now and the three worlds have been infected with the flame of seed. Almost all of the missions have been replaced with flame monsters, flamey backgrounds and seeds to erase. These are accompanied by nice new rewards in return for burn photons, and there's some GM events going on too. These events run unti the 22nd of March.

MISSIONS

As well as the usual benefits, completion of these missions scores purification points (PPs). These points are not scored or collected as an individual, and instead go toward an overall world total (for either Parum, Moatoob or Neudaiz) and a grand total for all PPs scored by all players on all missions. Each planet has a target number of points, when reached, the planet is completely purified.

These totals are dynamically recorded HERE (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/fire2007/) . You can see that Neudaiz is almost completely purified, and that Parum has hardly been touched. Probably because Neudaiz missions are nice and easy, whereas Parum's come with a strict time limit.

Update: Whats nice about these missions is that it doesn't matter if you die. Great for low hop forces like myself and also great for leveling up low level characters who are going to die a lot. Missions only go up to A grade, but you get a fragment at that level anyway. Also, if you finish a set of all the missions, go see Bruce on 5F of GC and he'll give you between 1 and 10 fragments. This is a great way for starting characters to get fragments (this goes away on March 8th though).

Accumulation of PPs leads to rewards, and after a planet is purified, the shops there will sell all clothes at half price. There's also a reward for achievements in the overall total of PPs, with lvl 3 photon luck up for grabs. If 50 million points get scored (current total 15 million at time or writing), the reward will be 7 consecutive days of lvl 3 luck. Also, in the bottom right corner of the link you'll see 20 million points = SECRET. So there's an extra reward of some kind when that target is hit.

Update: The secret is the frying pan, a 7 star weapon used as a sabre. A recent magazine has revealed that there's two as yet unreleased seed missions, one of them will have the pan as a completion reward.

BAN PHOTON REWARDS

Throughout Netcash Ultimate Attack players can exchange Ban Photons for awesome goodies. The list can be found HERE (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/fire2007/mreward.html)

Here's a translation of the highlights:

Real Handgun* (10)
Burning Rangers Poster (20)
Very Red Room Ticket (50)
Hand Spear (70)*
Gigaline 26% fire (80)
Garment Aura (99)

*only available if exchanged at a ST sanctioned netcafe.

As you can imagine, everyone’s gone ban photon crazy. The last price I heard was that they are going for a whopping 2K each right now. Fortunately, they crop up quite often in the new seed missions.

Update: they're going for 1K each right now, and the price seems to be going down. A magazine has stated that March 15th will be the last day for cashing in banphotons. It'll be interesting to see how much they go for on the last day (low I hope!).

On a more personal note, thanks to Shimarisu. I reactivated her old JP shop via her card and bought all her bans for 50 each ^_^.

GM Events

There's two GM events going on too. There's four GM characters ("The Boys of Flame") going around helping out on the least purified planets (read: Parum). There's a competition to take screen shots with them and earn Garment Aura's and trophies. Link HERE (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/fire2007/ssreport.html)

-Jools

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jools on 2007-02-25 23:02 ]</font>

Dhylec
Feb 24, 2007, 10:19 PM
Interesting. Give pictures & more info for non-Jp players. ;]

Esufer
Feb 24, 2007, 10:20 PM
God, I hope this comes to the west.

Kimil
Feb 24, 2007, 10:28 PM
It should.... Just a month or so late http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

natewifi
Feb 24, 2007, 10:31 PM
what is a netcafe?

isnt there supposed to be a frying pan weapon also as a reward?

can you show us pictures of a Garmet Aura once you get one or see one?

Off Topic: my chars name is Se...Nobody will ever get it right!!!

Retehi
Feb 24, 2007, 10:46 PM
On 2007-02-24 19:31, natewifi wrote:
what is a netcafe?

One of these places:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g_t1kLKnO98

natewifi
Feb 24, 2007, 10:48 PM
On 2007-02-24 19:46, Retehi wrote:

what is a netcafe?

One of these places:

LMAO!!!

jayster
Feb 24, 2007, 11:02 PM

what is a netcafe?

One of these places:

funny... but i really would like to see some real video or photos.

Ryo_Hayasa
Feb 25, 2007, 02:12 AM
Stupid question, but: How do Burn photons drop? Are they like rewards at the end of a mission? Ala MP/PA frags? you get a set amount for your mission rank? Or are they drops like, say err
Ban-Photons? they drop from a monster. That's sorta funny, i bet people will go insane for it, burn photons = The new New Red-Box.

VanHalen
Feb 25, 2007, 02:35 AM
I want this event now! That trophy is mine!

Jools
Feb 25, 2007, 04:44 AM
After hitting the seed blobs with your photon eraser, they usually drop a burn.

-Jools

Tycho
Feb 25, 2007, 05:32 AM
Ban-photons ARE 'Burn Photons'. lal, translations. XP

Jools
Feb 25, 2007, 06:31 AM
Ah, the translators went with Ban photon! Wasn't expecting that.

-Jools

PS: Ban Photons are currently going for 1-1.5k. They're real easy to get, so the price is only going to go down in my opinion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jools on 2007-02-25 03:34 ]</font>

Kelevra
Feb 25, 2007, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Quote:
what is a netcafe?

One of these places:

HAHAHHAHA thank you

Jools
Feb 26, 2007, 03:16 AM
I've updated the main post with a lot of information and changed references of burn photons to ban photons. As a little extra here's a few pics:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/147/403125010_36d7dea840_o.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/145/403125015_b0c0ab2bf1_o.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/173/403125013_63c5554197_o.jpg

I'm not the best at taking pics though, hopefully someone else can add a few.

-Jools

ShadowDragon28
Feb 26, 2007, 03:40 AM
Awesome.. Awesome info.
I dont have JP PSU for PS2... i really hope *some FORM* of Ultimate Attack is brought to the US servers.

Despite the hateraid a small few are trying to hand out..... I think rewards like getting Garment Aura, reduced prices in shops, special *limited* edition weps, and the lovely 1 week of 3 star luck all worth it IMO.
1.5k for ban-photons on JP servers? lol that's "cheap" to US PC/PS2 players...
On the US PC/PS2 servers Ban-Photons are going for 30k - 50k or higher unfortunately.

Arika
Feb 26, 2007, 04:21 AM
lol, that is right. ban-photon in US ver is like 100k each without this mission..... I think it may go 99mil if this event come

Syl
Feb 26, 2007, 04:27 AM
On 2007-02-26 01:21, Arika wrote:
lol, that is right. ban-photon in US ver is like 100k each without this mission..... I think it may go 99mil if this event come

lol don't give people ideas...

Kamica
Feb 26, 2007, 11:22 AM
This seems to be a fairly interesting event. I have some questions that I would like to see answers for before I get home.

Will I still be able to play the neudaiz missions?

Are there any prizes that I have missed out on and won't be able to get when I return?

Does Garment Aura do anything?

Which of the missions do you like best and why?

omegapirate2k
Feb 26, 2007, 11:28 AM
Well, from what I see the prize for 20 million PP looks like Akikos frying pan.

What the heck is the Garment aura?

This looks like a really fun event, I can't wait till we get to do it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Umberger
Feb 26, 2007, 12:13 PM
Garment Aura:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g233/ahtl/PSU004-2.jpg
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g233/ahtl/PSU005-1.jpg
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g233/ahtl/PSU006-2.jpg

Pictures courtesy of Dark_Heal_v2.

omegapirate2k
Feb 26, 2007, 12:17 PM
So it's like the black heart, but red?

Pretty cool, I think I'm going to start saving up for one (or two http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif)

Axel3792
Feb 26, 2007, 12:22 PM
Oh, so Garment Aura = Flame Garment (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=205&sortby=name).

Lyrise
Feb 26, 2007, 12:24 PM
On 2007-02-26 08:22, Kamica wrote:
This seems to be a fairly interesting event. I have some questions that I would like to see answers for before I get home.

Will I still be able to play the neudaiz missions?

Are there any prizes that I have missed out on and won't be able to get when I return?

Does Garment Aura do anything?

Which of the missions do you like best and why?

You still can. Even though the goal for that planet is 10 million, the score has overshot, its currently at 13m/10m. But if you look at the event page, clearly, you can see that Parum is screwed.

Big warning: Even though you're probably used to using good elemental armor, for this event make sure you ARE using good fire ratio armor. I got lazy, did Neudaiz with dark armor, Vitaces did little damage, but the Gohmons....

I'll put it this way, level 80 Newman FT, Voluptuous Blossoms of Flame on A level, I took about 1222 damage from a Gohmon's foie. That's one shot kill for me, I only have 1160HP. I should be grateful that the death counts don't matter in any way, but that's still annoying.

Garment Aura has +3 stamina.

Personally, I like the Moatoob mission, its an absolute killfest. What I don't like about it thoug, is the 4 player limit on that mission...

Jools
Feb 27, 2007, 08:27 AM
Heard in IRC that the two as yet unreleased seed missions are going to be on parum, so there is yet a chance that it'll get purged by the event's end.

-Jools

badhabit08
Feb 27, 2007, 09:11 AM
how do u get ur sega ID and Password to start the game

omegapirate2k
Feb 27, 2007, 07:10 PM
Ignore him, hes just spamming random threads to get the info he needs to get online.

Lyrise
Feb 27, 2007, 07:14 PM
On 2007-02-27 05:27, Jools wrote:
Heard in IRC that the two as yet unreleased seed missions are going to be on parum, so there is yet a chance that it'll get purged by the event's end.

-Jools

They are (because I was the one who said it), they take place in the Undersea plant, both Endrum and Labs; called Undersea Inferno, and Lightning Speed Purification Command.

I feel a bit guilty for saying this, but this is a GOOD thing; and maybe for once, people can stop spamming high reward missions (i.e. all the Lab mongerers right now), and have a little FUN for once, rather than make money and yell at people who die without scapes. (Also due in part to the fact that 80% of the parties there, if not ALL of them at a given time, specify their parties to be FT,fG and GT ONLY)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrise on 2007-02-27 16:15 ]</font>

Kamica
Feb 27, 2007, 07:33 PM
So the new missions will likely remove S2 Labs? That wouldn't make Midori happy.

I personally would be glad to see S2 Labs gone anyways. I will need a lot more ban-photons in order to earn all the prizes.
Are the S2 parties really as popuiwe as Midori says? Bad as in exceeding one page of parties in full universes?

I do not believe this question was answered when I asked earlier. Are there any prizes that have been awarded thus far that I will not be able to earn? I think I read somewhere that a frying pan was a reward. This matters to me because I am a collector and will want to get it one way or another.

Everyone in the import community is doing alright? I see that Brisk has gained another hundred character levels. Crazy bastard.

Midori, if you are reading this: Remember to have fun for once.

Rashiid
Feb 27, 2007, 08:04 PM
man those fire ones pwn the black heart!

Lyrise
Feb 27, 2007, 08:12 PM
On 2007-02-27 16:33, Kamica wrote:
So the new missions will likely remove S2 Labs? That wouldn't make Midori happy.

I personally would be glad to see S2 Labs gone anyways. I will need a lot more ban-photons in order to earn all the prizes.
Are the S2 parties really as popuiwe as Midori says? Bad as in exceeding one page of parties in full universes?

I do not believe this question was answered when I asked earlier. Are there any prizes that have been awarded thus far that I will not be able to earn? I think I read somewhere that a frying pan was a reward. This matters to me because I am a collector and will want to get it one way or another.

Everyone in the import community is doing alright? I see that Brisk has gained another hundred character levels. Crazy bastard.

Sadly, it's a bit skewed here. We have 3 camps of players at the moment. Those that don't like it, and those that do like it. The group that does like it, divides into the other 2 camps: those that are doing this to earn a ton of frags and photons (hence Neudaiz overshooting the goal), and those that want to make sure we meet ALL of the goals (the minority, this is why Parum is only at like, 7%).

On the plus side, the number of people who do the event outnumber the labrunners by a fair amount.

Inazuma
Feb 27, 2007, 08:57 PM
oh no! labs S2 is gonna be gone? yep, that makes me pretty upset alrite. well, however they wanna add/remove missions, i will always play whichever seems like the current best mission for me. if it happens to be one of the event missions, then ill end up playing the event missions.

id estimate about 80% of the total players are doing the Labs. and i often see 4 pages of missions listed at the plant lobby. the other day when i checked the universe list, all universes except uni 20 had empty stars, while uni 20 had 4 full stars. uni 20 was most popular b/c thats where the parum taxi is located. everyone uses it to get to the labs.

i have fun in psu when i make progress. thats what keeps me goin. the event missions just arent fun for me b/c they are a huge waste of time if you compare em to labs S2. and im not the only player who feels this way. you guys mite be enjoying the big event but i side w/ 80% of the population who wants to make some progress.

newdays is all purified yet the seed infection remains. ST should restore newdays back to its old self as a reward, damnit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Inazuma on 2007-02-27 18:01 ]</font>

Umberger
Feb 27, 2007, 09:32 PM
On 2007-02-27 17:57, Inazuma wrote:
uni 20 was most popular b/c thats where the parum taxi is located. everyone uses it to get to the labs.

Parum taxi?

So is there an NPC (or something) that lets you go to different lobbies without having to do the missions or something?

Inazuma
Feb 27, 2007, 10:51 PM
a few nice players have set up warp parties on the different planets. they leave a pc on 24/7 so everyone can use the party to instantly warp to any area on that planet.
so for example, the one on parum is on universe 20. you join the party, exit to town and use the npc to warp to anywhere on parum. since sega doesnt let players freely move around, the players took it upon themselves to do it.

DesDes
Feb 27, 2007, 10:51 PM

I hit 74 earlier this week. Should be hitting 76 by Sunday. Helping with Parum.

Jools
Feb 28, 2007, 08:46 AM

You haven't missed anything Kamica, the main deadline is March 15th (for cashing in ban photons for goodies).

-Jools

tailz
Feb 28, 2007, 09:00 AM
is there not a time limit on that mission in the last pic? thats what i hated about offline, everythings timed, i usually dont even break boxes cuz of that... by the way jools, you hav sum reaaally short shorts lol

Itsuki
Feb 28, 2007, 12:36 PM
On 2007-02-28 06:00, tailz wrote:
is there not a time limit on that mission in the last pic? thats what i hated about offline, everythings timed, i usually dont even break boxes cuz of that... by the way jools, you hav sum reaaally short shorts lol

I don't believe the neudaiz missions are timed. But the Parum and Moatoob ones are. That one is obviously on Neudaiz. I haven't had time to play them all yet though x_o

-Rune-
Feb 28, 2007, 04:38 PM
On 2007-02-27 19:51, Inazuma wrote:
a few nice players have set up warp parties on the different planets. they leave a pc on 24/7 so everyone can use the party to instantly warp to any area on that planet.
so for example, the one on parum is on universe 20. you join the party, exit to town and use the npc to warp to anywhere on parum. since sega doesnt let players freely move around, the players took it upon themselves to do it.

How is that possible if they aren't there though? o_O

Xaeris
Feb 28, 2007, 05:14 PM
As near as I can figure, person A goes to the lab lobby. A invites person B, who's back in Holtes, to start Mad Creatures. A and B's taxi party now shows up in the party list to be joined. B goes off and does whatever while A leaves himself afk in the lab lobby. Person C can join the taxi game of Mad Creatures, return to city and use the warp lady to go the lab. C then leaves party.

...I think. My head hurts.

omegapirate2k
Feb 28, 2007, 05:25 PM
On 2007-02-28 14:14, Xaeris wrote:
As near as I can figure, person A goes to the lab lobby. A invites person B, who's back in Holtes, to start Mad Creatures. A and B's taxi party now shows up in the party list to be joined. B goes off and does whatever while A leaves himself afk in the lab lobby. Person C can join the taxi game of Mad Creatures, return to city and use the warp lady to go the lab. C then leaves party.

...I think. My head hurts.

That's very clever.

Jools
Feb 28, 2007, 10:44 PM
On 2007-02-28 06:00, tailz wrote:

Ha ha, yes. I spend my whole play time looking at that bum wiggling as I cast techs. And what Itsuki-chan says about timed missions is right.

-Jools

forevergamer
Mar 1, 2007, 02:01 AM
thats interesting.should go for it when in done with the offline.

Been a gamer before,been a gamer still...

Jools
Mar 1, 2007, 04:16 AM
Early word is that Neudaiz missions are back (it was purified 100% earlier in the week), and oddly a lot of Parum is back too (despite it being the least purified planet). I'll go investigate...

-Jools

Jools
Mar 1, 2007, 09:12 PM
Garment Aura's going for just 60k now. They're pretty blase, everybodys got one.

Inazuma
Mar 1, 2007, 10:36 PM
isnt the garment aura still available to buy w/ ban photons? best to wait for the event to end so its no longer available. its value will continue to rise as time goes on, like other limited time items have.

i remember buying 4 christmas room themes for 5k each at the npc, and selling em for 20k each after christmas was over http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
i also sold my sonic figure for roughly 300k about a month ago.

Jools
Mar 2, 2007, 04:54 AM
Yeah, they're still available, but 60k is pretty cheap. Hard to imagine its going to get much lower than that.

-Jools

Jools
Mar 2, 2007, 07:34 PM
Next week's 2 new Ult Attack missions have been revealed: http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=255

Says that they will be very difficult, but exp and meseta rewards will be tremendous. I'm looking forward to it.

Also turns out the Frying Pan will be 1 per account, as long as you've completed all the seed missions.

-Jools

Jools
Mar 8, 2007, 08:32 AM
Heh, apologies about the triple post but the new and final 2 seed mission came up this evening, and are quite a blast. Sonic Team promised incredible rewards, and it seems they were right. The first missions nets 100 mission points, 10K meseta and 2 frags, even though it takes but 5 mins to complete. Don't know so much about the 2nd one as we had a lvl 56 char in the grou and you needed lvl 65 to enter it on the hardest level (which is A). We went throught it on B, finished with an A rank, netting 70 mission points and 7K.

The fry pan is now also available, but gotta go through a full set of seed missions to get it first...

-Jools

Dark_Heal_v2
Mar 8, 2007, 11:22 AM
Does anyone here play on World 2? Gotta meet up to cash in some quick money.....
I only had time to complete the first quest on C rank, I wasn't quite sure if there are music disk avaliable or was it basic background music for the quest, but it was playing the Burning Ranger song when I joined in half-way. Reminds me of the purple ring quest back on PSO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dark_Heal_v2 on 2007-03-08 08:23 ]</font>

Lyrise
Mar 8, 2007, 12:15 PM
That's the default music. Burning Rangers, again.

High level of reward is not a joke, got A in Lightning Speed purification, reward is 19k...None of the parties I was in could get S, too much lakeside and labs s2, with no skills in purification.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrise on 2007-03-08 09:16 ]</font>

Lyrise
Mar 8, 2007, 08:33 PM
Relative to this thread, finally got around to earning S grade on A level LightningSpeed Purification command.

http://arc-drive.com/images/psu/real/psu20070309_075337_010.png

http://arc-drive.com/images/psu/real/psu20070309_075342_013.png

http://arc-drive.com/images/psu/real/psu20070309_075340_012.png

http://arc-drive.com/images/psu/real/psu20070309_075339_011.png

It's a lot of fun, even if its an A rank mission with level 105 Jabbas...

Inazuma
Mar 8, 2007, 11:39 PM
yay, these new missions are very good. i dont like purifying seeds but i do like items and meseta, and these missions deliver big time.
you can clear the easier mission in 5 mins for 10k meseta. thats 200k meseta per hour + items (^_^)

i think we can be sure to have parum 100% purified after all. looks like all goals will be met at this rate.

Itsuki
Mar 8, 2007, 11:57 PM
I like the harder mission a lot better. Its overall just more enjoyable. And I swear, hearing burning rangers over and over again gets me so PUMPED! You just get into that purifying mood every time you heard that song.

And 5 minutes for 10k? Doesn't that make... 60k per hour? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif minus downtime. The harder mission is 20 (or something like that) minutes for 30k... either way, both are good.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-03-08 20:59 ]</font>

Para
Mar 9, 2007, 12:03 AM
lol Itsuki and Midori,

60 minutes divided by 5 minutes per run =12 runs per hour
12runs per hour 10k = 120k

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Para on 2007-03-08 21:08 ]</font>

Lyrise
Mar 9, 2007, 12:05 AM
On 2007-03-08 20:39, Inazuma wrote:

you can clear the easier mission in 5 mins for 10k meseta. thats 200k meseta per hour + items (^_^)

No it's not, you're way off by about 80k, unless you think 2 PA Fragments is equivalent to 80k meseta.

Talking about efficiency and stability, Undersea Inferno is a lot better. 10k in a 5 minute run + 2 PAF But its pretty dry, since its so short. IMO, nothing is exciting unless you have something to lose.

This is why I prefer Lightning Speed. The enemy levels are higher so the drops are better, it requires a huge mess of teamwork so those who like it, will especially enjoy this one, and its never really the same, since there are vastly different variants of the maps in that mission. The difference in raw profit is miniscule between the 2 (1500 meseta, big deal; 28.5k for 12-15 minutes, or 10k for 5.) and to me, I don't really need any more PAFs.

That said, I'd like to compliment ST for a nice spin on the purification mission.

Umberger
Mar 9, 2007, 12:07 AM
285 mission points, 28,500 meseta and 3 PA Fragments? Oh sir, please do stop before I faint. o_o

Itsuki
Mar 9, 2007, 12:11 AM
On 2007-03-08 21:03, Para wrote:
lol Itsuki and Midori,

60 minutes divided by 5 minutes per run =12 runs per hour
12runs per hour 10k = 120k

Lol, seems I really am burnt out today. XD Which is sad considering the amount of math I've taken. I blame it on the burning rangers. How can you think about anything else when you have burning rangers in your head!? Its umpossible.

On 2007-03-08 21:07, Umberger wrote:
285 mission points, 28,500 meseta and 3 PA Fragments? Oh sir, please do stop before I faint. o_o

Well, you could always continue by saying that in the mission, monster kills and player deaths don't count for anything, its a time only mission. So you don't need to bring any scapes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-03-08 21:12 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Mar 9, 2007, 12:12 AM
*sigh* i really do hope these missions come out on the US servers. for a player like me that is stuck at Fighgunner lvl 1 and only 3 PA frags (due to not being able to be on to often~college classes and such)

Those missions with those kinds of rewards just mentioned to me would be godly and like nectar of the gods to my main character.

Golto
Mar 9, 2007, 12:13 AM
285 mission points, 28,500 meseta and 3 PA Fragments. Sounds like an S3 reward to me @_@

Itsuki
Mar 9, 2007, 12:18 AM
On 2007-03-08 21:12, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
*sigh* i really do hope these missions come out on the US servers. for a player like me that is stuck at Fighgunner lvl 1 and only 3 PA frags (due to not being able to be on to often~college classes and such)

Those missions with those kinds of rewards just mentioned to me would be godly and like nectar of the gods to my main character.

You're getting labs S2. That mission is less than 15 minutes long, 159mp and 2 frags. Believe me when I say thats more than plenty.

Lyrise
Mar 9, 2007, 12:26 AM
Not to mention labs isn't timed, and doesn't require any teamwork at all in comparison to Lightning Speed. I spent a ton of time in the labs training Protranser, and that is one class that really shines in there at S2 level.

ShadowDragon28
Mar 9, 2007, 12:29 AM
Except my main is lvl 44 and almost Lvl 45 lol. I'll play Labs S2.. some day LOL

What are the lvls req. for those UA missions for A rank and S-Rank difficulty?

Itsuki
Mar 9, 2007, 12:31 AM
On 2007-03-08 21:29, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Except my main is lvl 44 and almost Lvl 45 lol. I'll play Labs S2.. some day LOL

What are the lvls req. for those UA missions for A rank and S-Rank difficulty?

They only go up to A-rank. The harder ones are 50-55 for A-rank.

Labs S2 is also 55 for S2. Its not that far off, just work a bit harder.

EDIT: And if you're only level 44 and you're complaining about frags, you're in to be sorely disappointed. Really, you get them as you play. Theres no reason to try to rush and get them, by the time you hit around level 70-75, you'll have so many you won't know what to do with them and you'll end up feeding them to PMs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-03-08 21:32 ]</font>

Inazuma
Mar 9, 2007, 02:59 AM
oops, i messed up my math pretty bad. i thought there was 100 minutes in an hour or something when i did my calculations.

anyway, 120k is still extremely good and prob beats out all the old missions. and i agree w/ itsuki about the music. its very nice to hear the burning rangers theme again and really helps get everyone excited about rushing thru those missions.

if anyone figures out how to get the frypan, please post here (^_^);

*edit* oh btw, ALL of the old missions are now available (^_^)/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Inazuma on 2007-03-09 00:01 ]</font>

Dark_Heal_v2
Mar 9, 2007, 07:04 AM
yeah, I have also cleared all my burning missions but the bald guy didn't mention a thing about the frying pan. :/

Lyrise
Mar 9, 2007, 01:35 PM
Frying Pan is unreleased for now. Main page doesn't have enough details, so I natually assume that it'll be dropped into our storage, the character that met the conditions.

Kamica
Mar 21, 2007, 10:01 PM
Well, the event is now officially over. The final kill counter can be found here:
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/fire2007/

Here are the videos that were taken during this event.

Undersea Inferno: http://mewn.psupedia.org/PSU%20Videos/1.avi

Lightning Speed:
http://mewn.psupedia.info/lightning.avi

Enjoy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamica on 2007-03-22 14:14 ]</font>

Nobo
Apr 29, 2007, 08:26 AM
wheres the ST sanction netcafe?

mr_black
Apr 30, 2007, 12:00 AM
is it tru that current ban photon stock was wiped for the event?

Dj_SkyEpic
Apr 30, 2007, 07:44 AM
Oh wow. This is interesting. I cannot wait to see this one ;D especially to see people in flame garments.

Eleina
Apr 30, 2007, 07:46 AM
On 2007-04-30 05:44, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
Oh wow. This is interesting. I cannot wait to see this one ;D especially to see people in flame garments.

Shame Yamata-senba's don't have extra slots....no Flame garments for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Scion
Apr 30, 2007, 07:56 AM
That is why...I need to find a Kotoha-senba...and I need to find one now!!!

AND Dj's BACK!!! YAY!!!

RedCoKid
May 7, 2007, 12:56 PM
To Itsuki/Lyrise/JP players -
Did Sega confiscate Ban-Photons that players had collected prior to the start of Ultimate Attack?

Itsuki
May 7, 2007, 02:03 PM
On 2007-05-07 10:56, RedCoKid wrote:
To Itsuki/Lyrise/JP players -
Did Sega confiscate Ban-Photons that players had collected prior to the start of Ultimate Attack?

No. And it wouldn't have mattered even if they did. So many ban photons drop from the event, that if you don't have 99 ban photons by the end of it, you probably weren't playing the missions at all.