PDA

View Full Version : Screenshots

Hustler_One
Feb 24, 2007, 11:37 PM
Ehhhmm..... not sure where to put this.... Guess ill try here.

Anyway, I wanted to get some good quality screenshots of all my chars, and when I had a friend on PC do it, the pictures turned out VERY pixalated. I asked if he had his graphics settings down but he said he didnt know what happened. He just used the printscreen method. Anyone know what went wrong? Id like some pictures that dont look like a old PS1 game >.>

Ryna
Feb 25, 2007, 10:12 AM
Can you post the screenshots that your friend took? It is hard to know what went wrong without seeing them.

Randomness
Feb 25, 2007, 10:13 AM
Were you stretching them to make them bigger?

Hustler_One
Feb 25, 2007, 10:40 AM
On 2007-02-25 07:13, Randomness wrote:
Were you stretching them to make them bigger?

No, but thats what it looks like is that they were stretched out, but I asked the person who did it if he had, and he said no... sooooo anyway. PICS!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/Cardboard_Box52/RajaxxCut.png?t=1172417820
Its very blocky as you can see, doesnt look like some of the other ones ive seen posted.

Ryna
Feb 25, 2007, 11:23 AM
Only the Almighty knows what happened here. It could be the result of a lousy graphics driver or incompetent image editing. The person that took this picture did a lousy job of removing his/her name.

Anyways, I can take some screenshots of your character. Just PM me if you would like some help.