PDA

View Full Version : 360 suffers inflation?

desolant11
Feb 25, 2007, 04:50 AM
i'm starting to read wild rumors. now that the cheat "board glitch" has been fixed on 360, quickly prices on 7, 8, and even 9 star weapons and armors are very close to pc/ps2 now. comments?

Tycho
Feb 25, 2007, 05:21 AM
Haha, never gonna work since there's no haxxeta people could buy them with.

Esufer
Feb 25, 2007, 06:40 AM
You really hate the 360 version, don't you, Desolant?

Inflation is when the value of money DROPS due to there being too much currency in circulation. The value of weapons RISING is not inflation. It's merely the economy stabilizing itself to adjust to the lack of the board glitch.

Sekani
Feb 25, 2007, 07:19 AM
So you don't like the 360 version. Join the club, I don't think anyone does unless they're already playing it. But you, you have to be special by constantly trolling every topic you can find with stupid bullshit you make up off the top of your fat head.

Are you really that bitter because all your "number ones" left you for other games or other versions? (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=136091&forum=20&3) Maybe they bailed on you for being so fucking stupid? It's a possibility.

Shut up and grow up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sekani on 2007-02-25 04:29 ]</font>
--
Mod edit: warning for flaming

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-02-25 08:22 ]</font>

APEXi
Feb 25, 2007, 07:22 AM
wow.. that was pretty blunt

Esufer
Feb 25, 2007, 07:23 AM
It kinda needed to be said though. Desolant keeps going on about how 360 players are the root of all evil and that the end of them is nigh.

Faendryl
Feb 25, 2007, 07:53 AM
Yeah, it did....and even though Sekani will probably get a warning for it people that cleverly troll like the TC still get to post freely on this board.

I can't wait until there is 3 virtual reality systems on the market and I have to listen to fanboys telling me theirs is better 30 years from now. It's bad enough that mentality has engulfed GameFAQs almost entirely; leave it off these boards desolant.

Sychosis
Feb 25, 2007, 07:56 AM
Sekani is my hero.

Nani-chan
Feb 25, 2007, 08:02 AM
Sychosis is my hero.

Sychosis
Feb 25, 2007, 08:03 AM
Aww sucks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/blush.gif

Almalexia
Feb 25, 2007, 08:15 AM
On 2007-02-25 04:56, Sychosis wrote:
Sekani is my hero.

His post made me scream in laughter><!!!!!!!

Retehi
Feb 25, 2007, 08:19 AM
On 2007-02-25 04:19, Sekani wrote:
Just shut the fuck up already, idiot.

Shut up and grow up.

lol

Esufer
Feb 25, 2007, 08:19 AM
On 2007-02-25 04:56, Sychosis wrote:
Sekani is my hero.

Seconded.

Almalexia
Feb 25, 2007, 08:25 AM
Anyway, I see what you were talking about now Sychosis. But in the OP's case, I think he has let this PC/PS2 hate really sink in. I advise he never go to the official boards. He may get a heart attacke cause every 360 member there trolls our players.

Ravennittes
Feb 25, 2007, 08:53 AM
The 360 servers will re-stabilize in a few weeks. For now, the things I buy (Mayrods) will be more expensive than what they are sold for at the NPC (165k). So until the makers bring down the prices a bit, the NPC will get my business. Same goes with armor too. If it's too expensive for the element gain, I'll just buy it off the NPC for cheaper ^.^ . As soon as my bots are up and running I'll be able to make my own stuff, but until they I can only search around for a good deal.

Kelevra
Feb 25, 2007, 09:30 AM
[quote]Just shut the fuck up already, idiot.

So you don't like the 360 version. Join the club, I don't think anyone does unless they're already playing it. But you, you have to be special by constantly trolling every topic you can find with stupid bullshit you make up off the top of your fat head.

Are you really that bitter because all your "number ones" left you for other games or other versions? Maybe they bailed on you for being so fucking stupid? It's a possibility.

Shut up and grow up.[/quote

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH senkai is my hero, he beats me to this whole shit talking thing everytime

Sharkyland
Feb 25, 2007, 09:39 AM
Inflation huh? It's not that difficult to get money anyway. Just takes a while to save... and just be cautious on what you buy, that's all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-02-25 06:39 ]</font>

desolant11
Feb 25, 2007, 11:55 AM
you xbox 360 people are beautiful. i asked for constructive comments and get personal attacks cause they know it's true and can't stand it. right now there are threads about this topic on the official forum. started by more non-bias psuxorz in which they state their frustration and displeasure about this, rather than fail at life like these xbox assholes here. i know why too, this forum is all 360 fanboys. too bad. have fun with your inflated economy and poor community. wont be long till some of the shop owners wiill be able to make meseta in the 10s of millions from sales of inflated goods. LOL the one thing you all hung your little pricks on in an agrument for 360, your precious economy, is now inflated. thanks to the one person who came in this thread and said....yeah it's true. instead of showing a childish temper tantrum full of suck and fail like the rest of your community. LOLOLOLOL. i don't troll either i read all the threads. it's a shot back for all the xbox users that take shots at pc/ps2 even though they've never played and have never even been online in our community. they come online right away and start with hack this and meseta that and they don't even know what their talking about. thats rumors. this is real, and like the topics in the official forum says....deal with it. don't cry fool.

Mio
Feb 25, 2007, 11:57 AM
I don't understand why 360 players urge the need to attack PC/PS2 players.

PC/PS2 is inflated! ( ok )
XBOS is inflated! ( trolling )

Dhylec
Feb 25, 2007, 12:00 PM
This topic isn't getting any better. Before more unwanted flames erupt, let's put it out.
Remember, flamebaits & console wars ain't kool. Keep it cool or keep it out. Thanks.