PDA

View Full Version : Should we Have Extra Spots for our Weapons? DECIDE!

zelda_king3
Feb 25, 2007, 06:26 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Read the Subject Topic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Esufer
Feb 25, 2007, 06:46 AM
No. No-one complained about 1 in PSO, so why isn't 12 enough for you in PSU?

Tekershee
Feb 25, 2007, 06:50 AM
Surely we technically had 30 on PSO...

Esufer
Feb 25, 2007, 06:53 AM
That was for your entire inventory. Hell, if you're going by that reckoning, we potentially have 60 on PSU.

Rizen
Feb 25, 2007, 08:57 AM
I think that they made palette because it allowed people to actually "plan" they equipment out instead of just tossing it in their inventory....which you can do anyway.

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 25, 2007, 10:08 AM
I like the pallete thingie just the way it is. Although it is kind of hard on Wartechers, who need some melee, buffs, healing, and nuking as well. For my other characters, who are mostly Hunters, I have weapons for each situation so I'm not too bothered by it. Worse comes to worse, I can just rearange the pallete to fit my needs.

Senpai
Feb 25, 2007, 10:38 AM
On 2007-02-25 07:08, Shiroryuu wrote:
I like the pallete thingie just the way it is. Although it is kind of hard on Wartechers, who need some melee, buffs, healing, and nuking as well.

my thoughts exactly, we need more for hybrid classes. its a hassel to go in the inventory during battle just to get another weapon (just speaking for wartecher i guess) like in a previous thread i was stating i had 30+ weaps for combat only X_x and trust me thats not over-kill

Neith
Feb 25, 2007, 11:13 AM
No, PSO was more fluid for weapon switching. You could instantly switch between any weapon in your inventory. In PSU, the pallette system slows things down- 12 weapons isn't technically right, considering a lot of weapons are two-handed, and take 2 slots.

I find it annoying that I can't use a weapon in my inventory without it being on my pallette.

In all honesty though, 6/12 slots is ok, as long as you don't mind pallette switching.

Senpai
Feb 25, 2007, 11:20 AM
pallette switching + aggressive attacks by mobs = X_x lol

Shinzakura
Feb 25, 2007, 01:55 PM
I think I'd just be happy if they didn't count the things that you're forced to carry but use rarely (i.e. the Guardians equipment, like the Goggles) or clothing (why is clothing counted as part of your inventory?).

Criss
Feb 25, 2007, 03:12 PM
I don't mind the palette system too much. I think it allows for some planning and arranging before each mission and gives it a touch of strategy, having to think about what weapons and skills you will need for the mission.

Jasam
Feb 25, 2007, 04:48 PM
I have to agree PSO's switching was better imo... I was the kind of person who carryed around a lot of diffrent weapon types, and used them all near equaly.

PALRAPPYS
Feb 25, 2007, 04:54 PM
I say 2 more slots at the least! I wouldn't mind having another rod with me + a saber/handgun combo would be nice! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

At the least, could Sega make an Extra Slot item where it gave you 2 more palette slots? Heck, I'd get that ASAP! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

pokefiend
Feb 25, 2007, 04:58 PM
The pallette system is alot better imo. You can access monomates/dimates/trimates, and atomizers, alot more quicker and easier. Too many people exaggerate the whole "pallette swaping" thing. It only takes 10 seconds at best.

PALRAPPYS
Feb 25, 2007, 04:59 PM
On 2007-02-25 13:58, pokefiend wrote:
The pallette system is alot better imo. You can access monomates/dimates/trimates, and atomizers, alot more quicker and easier. Too many people exaggerate the whole "pallette swaping" thing. It only takes 10 seconds at best.

Did you say no? Really, it's not like you HAVE to put more stuff on the palette... just noting that is all.