PDA

View Full Version : fic idea.

M_BlackHawk
Dec 4, 2002, 09:49 AM
With the Holidays upon us, I was thinking of things to do for this holiday season. one idea was for me to write a fic for this holiday like I did for Valentine's Day. I thought back about that and figured that maybe that wouldn't be the best idea.

then, it hit me. Why not create a group fic thread for the holidays, where EVERYONE is invited? So..what do you all think? Let me know and I'll be sure to write the first post soon. And, as always

Later

M_BlackHawk

Davion
Dec 4, 2002, 03:51 PM
Well, I like the idea.

Deathscythealpha
Dec 4, 2002, 04:43 PM
'A PSOW Christmas Carol'?

I think its a cool idea. It would be fun writing about what our characters are up to during the holiday season. I would definatly be contributing to it if you start it.

Davion
Dec 4, 2002, 04:55 PM
Well, Davion can play the piano, Seifer can play the violin, and Diego plays the flute. We can have a big Christmas bash at Angelus Manor, in the library.

Deathscythealpha
Dec 4, 2002, 05:10 PM
Deuce can make some funky punch and a nice tasting christmas pudding, so catering's sorted then.

Davion
Dec 4, 2002, 05:30 PM
Ok, can anyone play the sax?

No, not sex Haterade.

Deathkiller
Dec 4, 2002, 11:39 PM
I can play the sax! Kenny G Style!

War_Child
Dec 5, 2002, 07:07 AM
WC could make enough food to feed 3 pioneer 2's =X

Like the idea of a group fic.

M_BlackHawk
Dec 5, 2002, 09:45 AM
Okee. Looks like there's a good number of people interested in this group fic idea. So, I'll work on the first post, and we'll go from there. Oh, I almost forgot, as always..

Later

M_BlackHawk