PDA

View Full Version : Holy shit...Rare spawn.

Furiden
Feb 25, 2007, 02:40 PM
So I decided to make an alt today, Human Hunter, planning on taking him towards Fighgunner aside from my CAST Ranger heading towards Fortegunner...

So I start doing some Linear Line, get to the Fight for Food mission, start that, and halfway in to it...

http://www.picfury.com/28/HOLYSHITRAPPY-1.html

BAM those two little guys pop out of no where. I didn't know what the hell to do, I knew they were rare, didn't know if you were supposed to do anything special when they popped or anything, but I killed them anyway...

I don't know how high the chances are of them dropping their Rappy Feather, but one of them did!

/cheer!

So what do you guys think, how much you think I should put it in the shop for? I'm about to go browse some other players shops see if I can get a rough price for it right after I get done with this post.

Hopefully it'll sell for a lot. xD

Lol, haven't been playing much over a week and I've seen a Rappy spawn already. O_o I think I've heard some people complain about never seeing them before, and they're very high level. Oh well, makes it all the more better, lol!

Scion
Feb 25, 2007, 02:45 PM
Congrats on your first discovery! =P

Ryogen
Feb 25, 2007, 02:53 PM
Why so much ads around a picture. This is one of those Affiliate picture sites isn't it? Here is the Image:

http://www.picfury.com/28/img/HOLYSHITRAPPY-1.JPG

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2007-02-25 11:54 ]</font>

Zorafim
Feb 25, 2007, 03:07 PM
I got one around that level too. I sold both christmas trees I got to an NPC to buy myself a shop, then bought a christmas tree when I had money. t'was a nice welcoming present.

Ryogen
Feb 25, 2007, 03:09 PM
My dad found his around that level.

radical_ryan
Feb 25, 2007, 03:21 PM
any of u got rappy feather

seshimaru
Feb 27, 2007, 06:07 PM
were did u get that shirt furiden???

-Rune-
Feb 27, 2007, 06:12 PM
Congrats! But was there really a need to cuss in topic? o_O;;

Kaydin
Feb 27, 2007, 06:52 PM
I used to sell Rappy Feathers for about 100k. It's been a while since I've found any, so I dunno what they go for now. Use shop search and find out what others are selling them for.

@Seshimaru: Neudaiz clothes shop.

soulid
Feb 28, 2007, 02:11 AM
Saw `em, killed `em, didnīt get any feather or else. Bad luck i gues...Next time I see `em I probably should try to catch one of these alive and take it home to entertain my partner machinery (could boost intelligence stats?!?) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

XDespaiR
Feb 28, 2007, 02:50 AM
congrats on your find.

i actualy saw rappies today too, while doing holy grounds on S. they dropped 1 feather and 2k meseta.

then the golden svaltus at the end....and someone got a hard / hit charge or something like that.

forevergamer
Mar 1, 2007, 04:37 AM
congrats!!!that was a nice find.i guess it takes a lot of luck if you were able to find one.i've been playing the offline and might wanna try it out.maybe it will spawn there.

Been a gamer before,been a gamer still...

seshimaru
Mar 1, 2007, 06:19 PM
OK I WAS PLAYING AND 4 RAPPY SHOWD UP AND IM LIKE HOLY GOD THIS RULES!! I GOT 3 FEATHERS OFF THEM!!! WOOT btw price check on em?? im a noob =p

Rashiid
Mar 1, 2007, 06:20 PM
lol congrats, and price depends on what system

Kaydin
Mar 1, 2007, 06:25 PM
On 2007-02-27 15:52, Kadan wrote:I used to sell Rappy Feathers for about 100k. It's been a while since I've found any, so I dunno what they go for now. Use shop search and find out what others are selling them for.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-03-01 15:25 ]</font>