PDA

View Full Version : whats a good b rank twin handgun?

wlsn22
Feb 25, 2007, 08:12 PM
whats a good b rank twin handgun?

i think railguns are pretty good

Carbinne
Feb 25, 2007, 08:13 PM
Ryo-Rayratore for Extra flavor, Extra Fun that lasts an Extra Extra Extra long time!

Esufer
Feb 25, 2007, 08:14 PM
Arb Roga. Been using them forever. And they own.

Rashiid
Feb 25, 2007, 08:18 PM
Arb Radoc's are good, high PP, yet their Kubara, so that might be pricy (myne were)

i grinded them 3x, and they were like 5-10 pts away from Bulletmasters, and had more PP

edit: hehe, but of coarse i broke em couple dayz ago :embarresed:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-02-25 17:21 ]</font>

wlsn22
Feb 25, 2007, 08:34 PM
do you mean Arb Hadocs

Dumah
Feb 25, 2007, 08:39 PM
arb hadoc is great http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif mine broke the other week also when i had 3* luck to http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but now i use arb rega thats a nice pair

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dumah on 2007-02-25 17:40 ]</font>

Rashiid
Feb 25, 2007, 08:50 PM
yeah Arb Hadocs hehe ^_^;

Jaden_Korr
Feb 25, 2007, 09:58 PM
Arb Hadoc's rock muchily AND they look cool! What more can you want from a set of dualies. I might even try to synth a second set for profit since my alt is gonna be a protranser

Rashiid
Feb 25, 2007, 10:05 PM
Best Kubara Gun: Maggac!

at 5+, its half of the 9*'s power (meh), but has way more PP, and ppl commonly mistake myne for an S rank XD

i always favored Tenora mechgunz for theyre look, but the PP was so increadably low, so i had to stick w/ GRM, then i saw the stats of the Maggac on psupedia, and the PP was crazy high, and searched shops for em.

1 shop was selling it....guess how much....

yep.......18k! L0L!!!

i bought that so fast it wasnt even funny!

now only person that sells one is selling it for 99,999,999......
*feels special*

Sexy_Raine
Feb 25, 2007, 10:16 PM
Arb Roga easily

wlsn22
Feb 25, 2007, 10:17 PM
so which is better duel rails or arb hadocs

Esufer
Feb 25, 2007, 10:18 PM
Go for Arb Roga. they're cheap, and will last you a long time before they need replacing.

Rashiid
Feb 25, 2007, 10:18 PM
depends: do u want PP or attack? do u grind or are u just a solid buy-n-use?

Dumah
Feb 25, 2007, 10:25 PM
On 2007-02-25 19:05, Rashiid wrote:
Best Kubara Gun: Maggac!

at 5+, its half of the 9*'s power (meh), but has way more PP, and ppl commonly mistake myne for an S rank XD

i always favored Tenora mechgunz for theyre look, but the PP was so increadably low, so i had to stick w/ GRM, then i saw the stats of the Maggac on psupedia, and the PP was crazy high, and searched shops for em.

1 shop was selling it....guess how much....

yep.......18k! L0L!!!

i bought that so fast it wasnt even funny!

now only person that sells one is selling it for 99,999,999......
*feels special*

there was 2 i got the first 1 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif could have been more b4 i got there tho http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Shoegaze
Feb 25, 2007, 10:45 PM
I second Reigast's suggestion. I've got two sets of Arb Rogas (+8) that I used as a Ranger to rank three, and am still currently using as a Fighgunner at level 28. They are solid.

Pengfishh
Feb 25, 2007, 10:53 PM
Arbs 4 lyf

Akaimizu
Feb 26, 2007, 10:55 AM
When it comes to dual guns, I'm definitely more for the Railguns, or a nice Neudiaz variant. Of course, this is mainly because of where I am in my class than anything else. Towards the beginning, you definitely benifit for the higher attack power, but as you get further and work in higher-classed missions; you'll notice that your attack power becomes nothing compared to status effect damage. So you may gravitate towards higher PP weapons just for the amount of bullets you send flying, increasing the ratio of how many monsters you burn or infect before your guns run dry.

Still, it's a balance. Attack Power is more significant with weaker enemies with low HP; but becomes a totally secondary thing as monsters grow stronger.

Golto
Feb 26, 2007, 11:16 AM
Its all about PP when it comes to twin handguns so I go for Ryo-Rayratore. Double PP regen when compared to Tenora based guns and 33% better than GRM ones. 76 more atp equals about 13 more damage per bullet so up to 26 max more damage at lvl 30 bullets and elemental advantage. By the time you can get a bullet to lvl 30 your character's base atp should be 2-3x that of the best 6* atp-wise twin handgun. Since the atp of twin handguns are relatively low they are not much of a factor.

omegapirate2k
Feb 26, 2007, 11:18 AM
I agree, Ryo Rayratores are amazing, they will pretty much never run out of PP provided they're not the only weapon your using.

Carbinne
Feb 26, 2007, 11:26 AM
Mm, I think I can see myself agreeing with these sentiments. Tenora for early/mid game strength, when you get higher levelled and the difference in gun strength becomes smaller compared to natural ATP, Yohmei guns become a attractive option for the extra PP. GRMs are rather middlish and only seem to be notable in that everybody likes to hate on them. But ground up well they're a nice middle of the road option provided you can deal with having the least accurate dual pistols on the market.

Tengoku
Feb 26, 2007, 02:09 PM
Ryo-Rayratore (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/1006/ryo_rayratore/) ground out to +5. Sweetness and light and PP out the wazoo. Sure, they look like super-soakers and not sexy like those GRM six-shooters, but function is greater than form for me.

Obviously, sig not representative....