PDA

View Full Version : if you can make a wep what would it be

wlsn22
Feb 26, 2007, 12:45 AM
if you can make a wep what would it be it can be a animal part or a whole knew wep you can make up like a giant shurikan with photon blades

Phantomface
Feb 26, 2007, 12:46 AM
some sort of boot weapon that you can kick ass with, LITERALY!

HerdsmanOfYrr
Feb 26, 2007, 12:54 AM
I liked the old style fists and knuckles from PSO. In my opinion they had better animation than the new knuckles....which were and are kinda a let down

Tay
Feb 26, 2007, 01:19 AM
A black-face mask that fires a giant lazor out of it's mouth.

VanHalen
Feb 26, 2007, 01:43 AM
On 2007-02-25 21:54, HerdsmanOfYrr wrote:
I liked the old style fists and knuckles from PSO. In my opinion they had better animation than the new knuckles....which were and are kinda a let down

oh? Can you do this with PSO knuckles?

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/Envy_06/psu20070223_032339_001.jpg

Zorafim
Feb 26, 2007, 01:55 AM
Elsydeon, Laconian Axe, Nei claws, and Genocide Claws. Positron Bolt would make an incredible SUV weapon, too. St. Fire could make an incredible replacement for Grants (it may have been what PSO's grants was modeled after) and Megid would be nice too. Not the sissy purple ball thing Megid, but the explosions that can destroy a space colony Megid. The guardian line of equipment would be fun too.

Shinzakura
Feb 26, 2007, 02:18 AM
I would like my very own orbital laser (no, not SUVs, an actual orbital laser) so I can warmly say "Greetings from the Death Star!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

AuroraKaijin
Feb 26, 2007, 02:33 AM
I think I would make something like the Guld Milla, and a non photon sword http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Pengfishh
Feb 26, 2007, 02:39 AM
Broken beer bottle dagger.

Hikumi
Feb 26, 2007, 03:21 AM
Photon-powered nunchaku!!!! and you thought the legend of the great dragon Lee was over?!

Pengfishh
Feb 26, 2007, 03:25 AM
Yes I did!

Tsudori
Feb 26, 2007, 05:02 AM
Samurai sword - plain and simple

Ravennittes
Feb 26, 2007, 05:21 AM
Tsudori, that's the Agito Replica.

I'd like me a gunblade.

R2D6battlebot
Feb 26, 2007, 06:00 AM
A Nug-2000 remake ;.;

Zarbolord
Feb 26, 2007, 06:17 AM
Slicer: Normal attack can touch all enemies as in PSO, special attack throws a single but boosted tech, only 1 tech spot, no special skill, so I'd say it goes with the techer weps. Right handed, can only be used by WT fT and GT.

Howard_Moon
Feb 26, 2007, 06:25 AM
Dilnazen sabers would be nice... Like the old grass assasins from pso ..

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 26, 2007, 08:50 AM
On 2007-02-26 02:21, Ravennittes wrote:
Tsudori, that's the Agito Replica.

I'd like me a gunblade.

Agito Repca is really awesome and all, but I'd also like some medium length katanas, maybe twin katanas like Sange and Yasha would be awesome.

omegapirate2k
Feb 26, 2007, 08:52 AM
How about a De Ragan slayer that kills the De Ragan in one hit.

Itchee
Feb 26, 2007, 10:22 AM
Ive said this before....and I'll say it again.....

I want my Frozen Shooter back!

SuperRygar
Feb 26, 2007, 10:25 AM
a hammer would be cool, a huge 2-hander

Caliban_King
Feb 26, 2007, 10:32 AM
Ninja-To.

omegapirate2k
Feb 26, 2007, 10:35 AM
On 2007-02-26 07:32, Caliban_King wrote:
Ninja-To.

Actually, the crea Sabra looks somewhat like a Ninja-to.

Sychosis
Feb 26, 2007, 10:38 AM
The Zan series of TECHNICs.

Slace2k3
Feb 26, 2007, 10:49 AM
Blades of Chaos from god of war
Lancer and hammer of dawn(for suv) from gears of war
the sword that Gut has in Berserk
the handgun Arucard uses in hellsing
and of couse, a scythe

Habes
Feb 26, 2007, 11:19 AM
ZANBAA!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Magician
Feb 26, 2007, 11:21 AM
50% Lightning Ank Pikor
50% Fire Ran-Misaki
50% Light Caliburn
50% Ground Muktrand

...is that so much to ask for?

MayLee
Feb 26, 2007, 11:36 AM
A bubble rod. ^__^

A rod with a bubble ontop and when casted bubbles fly everywhere..Adds a boost to Ice type. >.>

Sylpheed
Feb 26, 2007, 12:38 PM
Id have to go for a new and improved Soul Banish god i loved that weapon

jayster
Feb 26, 2007, 05:12 PM
I want a sling shot?

XDeviousX
Feb 26, 2007, 05:22 PM
Combined techs like in phantasy star 4 on the genisis, you know, casting a series of spells in order to make a bigger spell on top of it... That or a kesari gamma "chain attached to a syth blade head" or a morning star/mace with photon spikes...

chibiLegolas
Feb 26, 2007, 05:26 PM
The comeback of slicers of PSO!
I miss'em and love em. They were just plain fun to use.
That and bare handed combat weapons. I wanna slap enemies now and then.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MrFortegunner
Feb 26, 2007, 06:58 PM
I'd want a fighting weapon where the X is one pa and the Y is another. as in, say, double sabers. You could make gravity dance you X (so you don't need any PP for it) and tornado dance your Y (so you need PP for it).

Jesus_christ
Feb 26, 2007, 07:16 PM
I want to make a weapon called the crucifix ATA req:356 att:230 acc:999, a weapon that could be synthed as a hunter weapon but only with gra photons u would need...10 gra photons,1 svaltus edge, 6 goldania, 16 copernia, and 2 deljabaner blades...btw...it'd be a crossbow, A-rank that the board could only be acquired during christmas...and only from a present that drops off of rare noel rappies

Balthasar
Feb 26, 2007, 07:31 PM
Photon whips. Holy sh*t.

Emrald
Feb 26, 2007, 08:43 PM
I'd make a rod that had no limits on how many spells you could hold, had a shit amount of TP...and had infinit PP...

or chao striker as a rod

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: coolcat33333 on 2007-02-26 17:50 ]</font>

NPCMook
Feb 26, 2007, 09:10 PM
Mace - Description: One Handed Force weapon consisting of a Handle with a ball at the end of it with Photon spikes around the end. It would contain 1 Technic and have a melee attack. Element would be based on Technic and Technic level(would have a higher Element % that rods, but not as high as a Hunter weapon)

Hammer - Description: 2 Handed Hunter weapon consisting of long Shaft with 2 blunt ends attached at the end with photon rings around the ends and a photon spike at the tip. First strike would be a downward slash, Second would be a forward thrust with the tip of it, and third would be a spinning attack. I'll leave Photon arts to the more imaginative http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Grenade - Description: 1 handed Protrancer weapon. Its a grenade self explanatory

Thats it for now having trouble thinking of a Ranger-ish weapon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NPCMook on 2007-02-26 18:12 ]</font>

wlsn22
Feb 26, 2007, 10:45 PM
what about oroagito ya know like the real one that was hella hard to get and shoots blades out and snow queen can totally kick your frozen shooters ass

Umberger
Feb 26, 2007, 10:50 PM
On 2007-02-25 22:55, Zorafim wrote:
...Megid would be nice too. Not the sissy purple ball thing Megid, but the explosions that can destroy a space colony Megid.

Wasn't that Megiddo?

Also, to whoever said something about a hammer...there is a toy hammer joke weapon...it's an Axe.

NPCMook
Feb 26, 2007, 11:07 PM
Yeah I know there was, and it actually attacked like the Katanas...

I'd like to see a more mainstream version, the Axe in PSO was a rare, and not everyone cared for it, if at all

natewifi
Feb 26, 2007, 11:28 PM
1.A spear with feathers that fly off of it when you swing it, with a different attack animation that does 13 hits and the 13th hit finishes with a bright yellow ver. of Dus Daggas final hit (like Girasole), and have special PA thats already attached to it that does a bright yellow ver of Ethereal Blast from Star Ocean 3.

2.Ironman's and War Machines Proton Cannon as SUVs.

3.New wind TECHNICs, and all the old TECHNICS are switcched with the old techniques from PSO.

4.Different forms of nanoblast (same element, but could be small and quick, or can jump far, or can attack in the air, and ect.)

Yuicihi
Feb 26, 2007, 11:41 PM
Dual Gunblades.

SakuraJr
Feb 27, 2007, 09:17 AM
I would remake my rika claw that I miss so much T_T

Sylpheed
Feb 27, 2007, 11:59 AM
On 2007-02-26 14:26, chibiLegolas wrote:
The comeback of slicers of PSO!
I miss'em and love em. They were just plain fun to use.
That and bare handed combat weapons. I wanna slap enemies now and then.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

dang i hated slicers they were by far the worst pso hunter weapon

Zorafim
Feb 27, 2007, 02:14 PM
On 2007-02-26 19:50, Umberger wrote:

Wasn't that Megiddo?

You must not be familiar with translation errors. Let's take Parma, Palma, and Palm as examples.

amtalx
Feb 27, 2007, 02:46 PM
Its not a weapon but...heaven punisher ultimate bullet...mmmmmmm

Gryffin
Feb 27, 2007, 03:22 PM
Twin tonfas...Protransering S rank weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif The PA lays traps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ZOMG THATS ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA!

Trap PA's... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
With Tonfas...My life would be complete.

On a side note, Photon Whips, Slingshots, 1 handed Grenades, Slicers, Scythes, Orbs, Hammers, Maces, Flails, Throwing Knives, Throwing Axes, Throwing Rocks, Boomerangs (range slot slicers?), Yo Yo's, Kama's, Nunchuks, 3 section staves, Pickaxes, Throwing Stars, Sun-Moon Blades, Sheathed Katanas, Boulders with Handles, Attack pets, 1 handed axes, Books, Boxes, Alchemy, Rocket Launchers, Syringes, Frisbees, Net guns, Poison gas cannons, Sound waves, angry bees, Gunblades, Unarmed casting, unarmed, Javelins, Darts, Flamethrowers, Tasers, Steel Fans (not the paper saber ones..I mean like traditional http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif), Grappling (throwing) attacks, Boots, Blowguns, and Sickles all sound like fun, no?

fronebullare
Feb 27, 2007, 03:23 PM
I would like a whip,yes, a photon whip with flashy PAs :3.

A staff weapon like killik,but not used like double sabers

Hand-to-hand combat with flashy martial arts PAs

A light attack magic that brings down pillars of light like heaven punisher(i think thats what its called) called gigrants

A machine gun,not the sissy little one handed crap with no pp, but a real, two handed, big, badass machine gun that shoots real bullets, and has more than 900 pp >_>

and finally, and SUV that locks on to all enemies in the mob, and shoots electric bolts at them like the pso gizonde.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2007-02-27 12:36 ]</font>

Umi_Ryu
Feb 27, 2007, 03:48 PM
Photon Throwing Dagger, Darts, Shuriken, Kunai and/or Shakram would be a good alternative of "ranged weapon for hunters".
Or Slicer ... or even Boomrang, that is actually considered as a mêlée weapon that can hit multiples and flying enemies.

Well, sorry, no real idea of a weapon I would like to make, but I think those weapon types ideas are not that bad.

Omega_Weltall
Feb 27, 2007, 10:26 PM
On 2007-02-25 22:55, Zorafim wrote:
Elsydeon, Laconian Axe, Nei claws, and Genocide Claws. Positron Bolt would make an incredible SUV weapon, too. St. Fire could make an incredible replacement for Grants (it may have been what PSO's grants was modeled after) and Megid would be nice too. Not the sissy purple ball thing Megid, but the explosions that can destroy a space colony Megid. The guardian line of equipment would be fun too.

oh HELLS yes!

and Megiddo form PS3 you never actually use. In the endings they just say you "use" it.

Sharkyland
Feb 28, 2007, 12:18 AM
Hula hoop http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mio
Feb 28, 2007, 12:34 AM
Twin Machineguns! ( PSO T_T )
Assault Rifle or a Gatling Gun! ( omg!! )

nooblet
Feb 28, 2007, 12:41 AM
be cool to have a squirt gun as one of those fun weapons, like the real hand gun. Or waterballons as a gernade launcher.

Pentence
Feb 28, 2007, 01:19 AM
3 section staff,falcion(the large curved sword the persians loved)a REAL halberd(with photon blades) spear+axe+hook= ultimate polearm weapon nunchakus,ball n chain,spike chain(faster than ball and chain PA would trip oppentents)hmmm what else OH i forget the name but it uses a dimond shaped piece of metal atached by a wire(sumtims acompanied by a spring loaded wheel) and ya throw it to wrap round limbs or likea shruken to cut n stab

hmmm for ranged weapons id say a large crossbow a mortor would rule slow as shyt but BOY what a punch for bosses a true sniper rifle uses less stable photon crystals but the stoping power would rock and ya go down on one knee when ya fire it dang ranged is way harder to come up with i know TONS of melee weps.........think ....think..think...uh ummmmm nope been there...hmmm OH a persian throwing ring!! if yall dont know that ring Xena used was a persian weapon worked kinda like a boomerang WAIT JAVALINS! uses an arch but hurts like all hell hmmm this was kinda mentioned but a trap distributor it launches 5 traps of your choice in a semicircle be great for bosses and it would hold like 30 traps while you could hold your normal ones on person or it could just drop mines that work like the real deal but are different photons based on the bullet ya got equiped......if i come up with more ill post em

Weeaboolits
Feb 28, 2007, 01:36 AM
On 2007-02-25 22:43, VanHalen wrote:

On 2007-02-25 21:54, HerdsmanOfYrr wrote:

oh? Can you do this with PSO knuckles?

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/Envy_06/psu20070223_032339_001.jpg

HAHAHAHA!

anyway, I'd have to say that I'd like to have an automatic rifle, or a toy hammer!

Mwabwetumba
Feb 28, 2007, 02:02 AM
I would also like to see a european-style photon bladed halberd, along with a PA named ''Lu Bu mode''.

Edit: forgot the photon:P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mwabwetumba on 2007-02-27 23:06 ]</font>

forevergamer
Mar 1, 2007, 04:21 AM
some of the weapond from the earlier PS.the nei weapons,siren shot,megido blade and force claw and force emel.in PS3 when you have FC and FE you dont have the need for heals anymore.although i think the BOOTGUN is fun to use.

Been a gamer since,been a gamer still...