PDA

View Full Version : Questions Regarding March 2nd Update

DoubleZero
Feb 26, 2007, 10:50 PM
I ran a forum search for relevant topics regarding the next content update (March 2nd) but didn't find much information about it. Does anyone know what we're getting, besides the Ultimate Photon Arts that were pushed back? Are we getting new clothes? The last Cast/Caseal parts? New Missions? Any S-Rank weapons?

Hyda
Feb 26, 2007, 10:57 PM
Im not sure of much of the details but I know someone may have the link to a previous post on the new party missions avaiable on Parum and Neudaiz.

As well as Dulk Fakis I believe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lenneth56 on 2007-02-26 19:58 ]</font>

Golto
Feb 26, 2007, 11:16 PM
I've read that we get the Neudiaz and Moatoob co-op missions. But i'd glady take the Parum one instead. Rumors about A grinder boards but I doubt it since the JPN 360 site didn't have anying about them in their update news. There might be one more srank weapon, the Blackbull rifle, which the board drops from Dulk Fakis srank boss box.

Kimil
Feb 26, 2007, 11:47 PM
Certain PAs too I think

DoubleZero
Feb 27, 2007, 10:31 AM
So... No new clothes or parts? Are we that far behind JP, or did the delay in Ult. PAs push the update schedule back another three weeks on top of the month (or more) we're already trailing them?

Golto
Feb 27, 2007, 10:48 AM
March 2nd we will be 10-11 weeks behind JPN. Can't give the exact weeks since our updates aren't exactly the same as they got and not in the same order they got too. They got Ult PA's Dec 14th. I think SOA will probally take spring break off and Easter and Cinco da mayo so we can only get farther behind.

Hyda
Feb 27, 2007, 10:52 AM
You may see some new cloths, Id love to see some new cloths and parts, but Id rather be surprised by whats to come on the March 2nd update...Even though I already know very little on whats to come.

zJ0n
Feb 27, 2007, 01:57 PM
if someone dies in a mission, then someone uses giresta. will it NOT affect the rank? will we still get an S??

Zorafim
Feb 27, 2007, 02:02 PM
Is there any estimation of when the the cloths will be out? I really want a metal skirt that covers more than 1/8th of my legs.

Magician
Feb 27, 2007, 02:06 PM
On 2007-02-27 10:57, zJ0n wrote:
if someone dies in a mission, then someone uses giresta. will it NOT affect the rank? will we still get an S??

It's the same as using a moon, it should be a negative against the end mission rank.

JAFO22000
Feb 27, 2007, 02:15 PM
Please people..."clothes" not "cloths". You are buying articles of clothing, not swatches....sorry to be like a grammer teacher here, but that one really irks me!

-Ryuki-
Feb 27, 2007, 03:26 PM
We better get new clothes..

DoubleZero
Feb 27, 2007, 03:28 PM
Ugh, ten or eleven weeks behind? Good lord. Though it certainly could be worse. We could be getting nothing at all, like the old PSO days.

*sighs* I just want more costume parts out now, so we can eventually work our way toward the cooler pieces, like the formal coats, Smartia set or the AMF gear.

Kaydin
Feb 27, 2007, 03:52 PM
I demand trench coats. Now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

-Crokar-
Feb 27, 2007, 03:56 PM
this update wont be that important for me. im not going to get but like 2 of the new PAs and i dont think ill play the new party missions much

Golto
Feb 27, 2007, 04:00 PM
Yes the whole 'take off the month of Feb so no new content' really hurt the US servers. We should only be 7 weeks behind them not 10-11. They only used the update that the JPN did for hacks so its not like they were really busy writing code from scratch.

CelestialBlade
Feb 27, 2007, 04:11 PM
I don't know, the hack fixes are more than worthy of their own update. Considering how many people used to complain about it.

DoubleZero
Feb 27, 2007, 04:21 PM
The only Ultimate PA I'm particularly interested in is Gravity Break, and that's not even coming in this update. Considering we didn't have any new content all month or so, this has been a rather disappointing move. I would hope they'd recompensate us for their lack of content for most of the month, but I'm not going to hold my breath about it.

EDIT: I forgot we got updated on 2/9. Still, that's a long time to wait for new content in a game with so little to do at the moment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DoubleZero on 2007-02-27 17:59 ]</font>

Emrald
Feb 27, 2007, 04:53 PM
On 2007-02-27 10:57, zJ0n wrote:

same as using a moon antimizer...yes rank still drops

ShadowDragon28
Feb 27, 2007, 09:41 PM
i really do hope the Evols parts (male Casts), and the Roar Roars bottoms pants for males will be put into the March 2 update.

I like my quasi-ninja look, but PSU needs more clothing for males. *sigh* the second have mission that lead to Dalgun's area better be put in.

I need my frakin Solu Udokku (Saudok?) Kubara sword board, black sword FTW!

DoubleZero
Feb 27, 2007, 11:09 PM
I hope they put the clothes/parts into this content update too. Caseals will get metal long dresses, Casts will get their jet wings, The ladies go out west with their clothes, and the men will get something that's not Neudaiz-inspired (for once).

Knowing their track record, it's looking like we'll get some Ultimate PAs, two new party missions and nothing more.

If clothes do come as well, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about ST. Until then, I remain skeptical.

pokefiend
Feb 27, 2007, 11:23 PM
On 2007-02-27 20:09, DoubleZero wrote:
Knowing their track record, it's looking like we'll get some Ultimate PAs, two new party missions and nothing more.

umm... it's already been confirmed that we'll also get the Dulk Fakis mission + Grinder A boards + a new Gurdian mission for episode 2. There's also been word that the level cap will increase to 80 and that 9* weapons will be available in NPC shops finally.

Faendryl
Feb 27, 2007, 11:28 PM
On 2007-02-27 11:15, JAFO22000 wrote:
Please people..."clothes" not "cloths". You are buying articles of clothing, not swatches....sorry to be like a grammer teacher here, but that one really irks me!

Grammar

Spelling and grammar are two different things.

Rashiid
Feb 28, 2007, 07:43 AM
On 2007-02-27 20:23, pokefiend wrote:

On 2007-02-27 20:09, DoubleZero wrote:

umm... it's already been confirmed that we'll also get the Dulk Fakis mission + Grinder A boards + a new Gurdian mission for episode 2. There's also been word that the level cap will increase to 80 and that 9* weapons will be available in NPC shops finally.

where has this been confirmed?

no where on the site does it say Grinder A boards, dont even think about the lvl cap, sega always announces a lvl cap.

also nothing about the new story mission.

only things confirmed:

Item Exchange (PA Fragz)
2 Free Missions (bruce-like ones on Moatoob and Neudaiz)
Dulk Fakis Mission

nothing more is guarenteed.

A2K
Feb 28, 2007, 07:49 AM
The gap between us and them will probably close a bit to its previous 5-7 weeks as the Japanese have that month-long Ultimate Attack event going on at the moment.

omegapirate2k
Feb 28, 2007, 08:06 AM
On 2007-02-27 11:15, JAFO22000 wrote:

ELITIST!!!

Nah, j/k, but it's a part of the new update, we're going to have to synth our own clothes from cloth and such XD

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifA joke, of course.

Burton
Mar 1, 2007, 11:44 AM
So whats going to be all the new stuff added in this update? i know theres the new PAs. anything else?

Sinaku
Mar 1, 2007, 11:48 AM
lol, this must be the 12th topic of this...im more concerned bout wuts being released next week...but yeah, new PAs, new free mission (Dulk Falkis More than likely), and 2 new partner missions, i think thats it

-Rune-
Mar 1, 2007, 11:49 AM
I think there's a thread already made for this under the same name as well. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Just scroll down a bit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

tailz
Mar 1, 2007, 12:28 PM
for what its worth, ive heard talk of the update delayed AGAIN to march 16... i highly, highly doubt it, but like i said... for what its worth... i just wanna run thru bruce A with a team of 80s hehe