PDA

View Full Version : Shakespear in PSU!!!

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 03:33 AM
Ok, I've idealised this rly cool way that Shakespear plays could be set in PSU. I need a cast of actors that will be willing to work with me and that will dedicate themselves to this, however long it will be. Now I'm not gonna bring the whole plays into the game, it will be too much chatter. The plays will be rewritten by me, and if you want to help please ask. I will redimension the story so that it fits with PSU's story. I will give further details later on in the day. If you have an empty slot in your game, and you are willing to dedicate it to characters in the plays, please tell me and I wil define how the character must look. This is totally new and may or may not work. The plays will go by episodes as a telenovela, soap opera type of thin, and will be displayed on pso-world for everyone to see. Please ask anything you are uncertain about in this thread I will gladly answer.

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 05:06 AM
Right I've firgured the background and the roles out. I just need to rewrite the play into easy script that makes it possible on PSU. The music shall be made by me, or any other musical volunteers. And of course we'll dedicate this to SEGA and Shakespear. Here is the list of the roles, please post who you'd like to be!

Maiden => Newman female required
Maiden's Guard => Newman Female required
Apothicary => any race and gender
Friar Laurence => Any race and gender

CAPULET FAMILY => Must be Casts and Humans
The actual famly needs to be of one race and the servants can be of both races. It is important to keep the story lin in place by not making confusions.
Juliet => female
Lord Capulet => male quite old
Lady Capulet => female in good years
Sampson and Gregory => both genders, they're servants so any human or cast can hav this role.
Tybalt => male , the nephew to Lord Capulet, so same race as him.
Nurse => human or cast female.

MONTAGUE => BEAST NEWMAN (reminds me of Jean Carlo Montague rofl)
Romeo => Young male
Lord Montague => oldish male
Lady Montague => female in her years
Mercucio => Romeo's friend, kingsman to the Maiden, I put him here cos its better if he newmanor beast.
Benvolio => male, Lord Montague's nephew
Balthasar => Romeo's servant.

Background story is that it happens 100 years ago, at the end of the war. The races have made alliances between eachother, humans with casts and newmen with beasts. The two families of Capulet and Montague are the most fervent in the war, and have rivalled since the start of it. There is a treaty of non agression finally, but the two families still hate themselves with rancour. The end of the war will be caused by the deaths of the two lovers. Romeo's exile area will be Kugu desert, he'll live at the outpost. Otherwise the two family areas are Holtes city for Capulet and Ohtoku for Montague. First scene will be played in Ohtoku. I shall choose who will be what when I've seen your characters. My time scale is GMT +1 and I'll be around as from 16:00 to 19:00 for the film.

Calo
Feb 27, 2007, 06:19 AM
Ahh, its Romeo and Juliet that you're thinking of...

Tell me, are you comfortably capable with all the video editing that will be needed?

Yomi
Feb 27, 2007, 06:25 AM
Ok ill apply Yomiko my newman as the maiden
and Yomimc my cast as the nurse.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yomi on 2007-02-27 03:33 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 07:14 AM
On 2007-02-27 03:19, Calo wrote:
Ahh, its Romeo and Juliet that you're thinking of...

Tell me, are you comfortably capable with all the video editing that will be needed?

I really have no idea on to the stuff we need after the first scene yet, but I'm thinking about it. Anyway I'm quite confident with my skills.

Ok ill apply Yomiko my newman as the maiden
and Yomimc my cast as the nurse.

Fantastic! Any one else want to act here? You can do two roles if they don't coincide in the story.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2007-02-27 04:17 ]</font>

richie_027
Feb 27, 2007, 10:17 AM
I can sign my male beast up for Benvolio

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 11:56 AM
Ok so here is the cast list updated:

Maiden => Yomi
Apothicary => any race and gender

The actual famly needs to be of one race and the servants can be of both races. It is important to keep the story lin in place by not making confusions.
Juliet => female
Lord Capulet => male quite old
Lady Capulet => female in good years
Sampson and Gregory => both genders, they're servants so any human or cast can hav this role.
Nurse => Yomi

MONTAGUE => BEAST NEWMAN
Romeo => Young male
Mercucio => Romeo's friend, kingsman to the Maiden, I put him here cos its better if he newmanor beast.
Benvolio => richie_027

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2007-02-27 08:57 ]</font>

AuroraKaijin
Feb 27, 2007, 12:16 PM
I'm asuming your using PC, so if you need a beast female, I'm willing to help, you can even asign the role, (I don't do well with main chars though) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 12:19 PM
If you're on the right time scale, I'd give you the role of Lady Montague, secondary character with charm and ambition.

Mwabwetumba
Feb 27, 2007, 01:04 PM
I have been apointed (by the great Zarbolord himself) to play the role of both Lord Capulet and the Apothecary..
Yeah, so those are mine^^

GunnerGoddess
Feb 27, 2007, 01:17 PM
I'd like to play juliet but not sure if my cast or human would be right for that ;_;

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 01:56 PM
On 2007-02-27 10:17, GunnerGoddess wrote:
I'd like to play juliet but not sure if my cast or human would be right for that ;_;

I need a female cast, thas all, if you can please show me your character as soon as possible, like take a screenshot maybe? or just describe what she's like.

Cast list update:

Maiden => Yomi
Apothicary => Mwabwetumba

Juliet => female
Lord Capulet => Mwabwetumba
Lady Capulet => SabZero
Nurse => Yomi

MONTAGUE => BEAST NEWMAN
Romeo => Young male
Benvolio => richie_027

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2007-02-27 10:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2007-02-27 11:00 ]</font>

GunnerGoddess
Feb 27, 2007, 01:59 PM
I can't take a screenshot I'm on ps2 but I left my character in my room that has a shop XD just search for Trigger. if not Calo's billboards of gurhal has a pic of me. I'm the black female cast in the front of the big group shot.

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 02:01 PM
ok I'm comming

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 27, 2007, 02:24 PM
Stickied.

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 02:39 PM
Maiden => Yomi
Maiden's Guard => SabZero
Friar Laurence => richie_027

Juliet => GunnerGoddess
Lady Capulet => SabZero
Tybalt => male cast young type of guy
Nurse => Yomi

MONTAGUE => BEAST NEWMAN
Romeo => Young Beast male
Lord Montague => oldish beast male
Lady Montague => beast female in her years
Mercucio => Romeo's friend, kingsman to the Maiden, I put him here cos its better if he newman or beast.
Benvolio => richie_027
Balthasar => Romeo's servant newman.
Abraham => another servant beast or newman

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2007-02-27 11:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2007-02-27 12:07 ]</font>

AuroraKaijin
Feb 27, 2007, 02:44 PM
On 2007-02-27 09:19, Zarbolord wrote:
If you're on the right time scale, I'd give you the role of Lady Montague, secondary character with charm and ambition.

Ah, unfortunatly I don't think so, sorry about that, I'm at GMT-05, I apologize for wasting your time :x

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 02:55 PM
Doesn't mater, you tried tho http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 03:37 PM
Maiden => Yomi

Juliet => GunnerGoddess
Lady Capulet => SabZero
Tybalt => male cast young type of guy
Nurse => Yomi

MONTAGUE => BEAST NEWMAN
Romeo => Young Beast male
Lord Montague => Augustin
Lady Montague => beast female in her years
Mercucio => Romeo's friend, kingsman to the Maiden, I put him here cos its better if he newman or beast.
Benvolio => richie_027
Balthasar => Romeo's servant newman.
Abraham => GunnerGoddess

Augustin
Feb 27, 2007, 03:47 PM
Yo! I'm playin' the boss of the Montague... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Romeo's father that is.
Thanks Zarbolord! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

*EDIT*
hmm.. u know.. my beast looks pretty young =/
do u think it still works? Or I should drop out?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Augustin on 2007-02-27 13:23 ]</font>

Valius
Feb 27, 2007, 08:38 PM
awwww, I was gonna try out, but I'd have to be up at 5 AM. Oh well, good luck to all the actors! I hope I get to see the finished product.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Valius on 2007-02-27 17:40 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Feb 28, 2007, 04:26 AM
Thanks Valius, I apreciate. Augustin, we'll have to do ur beast's costume, don't worry, I'll take care of it sometime today. I've already bought everyone's else costume, we're missing yours and the other actors.

Kaydin
Feb 28, 2007, 09:15 AM
Trigger got me interested in this. XD

Anyways, I'm assuming this will be filmed? If you could work around my jacked up college schedule I could join. >.< I have a young looking Beast and Newman. I'll post pics later, right now I have to leave for class. >.>

Zarbolord
Feb 28, 2007, 10:15 AM
Thats great! We need newmen and beasts to complete the Montague family. And yes I'm personally filming and making the music. I'll be posting the episodes as they are filmed.

chunkashin
Feb 28, 2007, 01:53 PM
Hey Zarbolord, Bishop warframe here (CAST from Hive earlier today),

Just posting to let you know I have 2 spare character slots free, And if need be I could do some video editing (Nothing Majour, Just windows movie maker but,. y'know its something x3).

Zarbolord
Feb 28, 2007, 02:55 PM
Ok, u can be Tybalt with ur cast, Lady Montague as another character? U can name her Lady Montague. I'll buy the costumes, etc... Just see if we can meet up at some point soon, pm when u think there is an apropriate time. Tybalt never meets Lady Montague, I think, so u can do both. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Maiden => Yomi

CAPULET
Juliet => GunnerGoddess
Lady Capulet => SabZero
|b]Sampson[/b] =>
Gregory =>
Tybalt => chunkashin
Nurse => Yomi

MONTAGUE
Romeo =>
Lady Montague => chunkashin
Mercucio =>
Benvolio => richie_027
Balthasar =>
Abraham => GunnerGoddess

ONLY 4 ROLES LEFT!!! HURRY!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2007-02-28 12:08 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Feb 28, 2007, 03:25 PM
I am mercutio!

Kaydin
Feb 28, 2007, 04:03 PM
On 2007-02-28 12:25, omegapirate2k wrote:
I am mercutio!

Lol. Aren't you on 360?

Calo
Feb 28, 2007, 04:22 PM
Romeo, Romeo, where art thou Romeo?

Who has the courage to star as Romeo? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GunnerGoddess
Feb 28, 2007, 04:24 PM
lol it better be someone who's actually good looking http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kaydin
Feb 28, 2007, 04:29 PM
Well he has to be a Beast... I would use Kadan if he could be Newman. >.> I dislike my Beast's looks. >.<

I could take Mercutio though. He's the one that dies in the dual right? It's been a while since my High School English classes.

Edit: 200th post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-02-28 13:34 ]</font>

GunnerGoddess
Feb 28, 2007, 04:30 PM
Mercutio is killed by Tybalt, then Tybalt is killed by Romeo

Kaydin
Feb 28, 2007, 04:35 PM
Sounds about right. I was never into Shakespeare. Gimme a sci-fi novel any day, but Shakespeare bored me to death. XD

omegapirate2k
Feb 28, 2007, 05:30 PM
On 2007-02-28 13:03, Kadan wrote:

On 2007-02-28 12:25, omegapirate2k wrote:
I am mercutio!

Lol. Aren't you on 360?

Yes...

*sigh*

RedX
Feb 28, 2007, 07:28 PM
I'll play Mercucio. Well really, I'll make a newman to play him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

GunnerGoddess
Feb 28, 2007, 09:30 PM
oh this is hopeless >.> absolutly no one wants to be romeo. I'd post a pic of my character to show what all you guys are missing but on ps2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RedX
Feb 28, 2007, 10:22 PM
Opps, i just bothered reading other peoples posts and saw that some got Mercucio http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. I'm be Remeo, if i can get a beast to look right >.<

Edit: alright i think i got something good, so that means I'm in.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedX on 2007-02-28 19:48 ]</font>

Kaydin
Mar 1, 2007, 01:19 PM
On 2007-02-28 18:30, GunnerGoddess wrote:
I'd post a pic of my character to show what all you guys are missing but on ps2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/TheKadster/HotSprings.jpg
The girl is her. ;D

Edit: Every pic I have of you is a side shot. >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-03-01 10:20 ]</font>

GunnerGoddess
Mar 1, 2007, 01:21 PM
lol well sorry XD and besides that's a really old picture.

Zarbolord
Mar 1, 2007, 01:51 PM
Ok RedX is ROmeo!!! And we have our Mercucio too!!! Wonderful!!! Only the servants are missing now! Come on, I need ppl for small roles now!

Maiden => Yomi

CAPULET
Juliet => GunnerGoddess
Lady Capulet => SabZero
|b]Sampson[/b] =>
Gregory =>
Tybalt => chunkashin
Nurse => Yomi

MONTAGUE
Romeo => RedX
Lady Montague => chunkashin
Mercucio => Kadan
Benvolio => richie_027
Balthasar =>
Abraham => GunnerGoddess

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2007-03-01 10:54 ]</font>

Kaydin
Mar 1, 2007, 04:17 PM
On 2007-03-01 10:21, GunnerGoddess wrote:
lol well sorry XD and besides that's a really old picture.

Yeah, but the other pics I have of you are from when we and Yogi where messing around in his room. You can't really see anyone very well.

And your hair is different now. >.> The new color I still find creepy. v_v

Only good pic I have of me is shirtless. XD
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/TheKadster/KadSwimsuit2.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-03-01 20:47 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Mar 3, 2007, 07:39 AM
Metting this Saturday at 5pm GMT. I'll give the missing ppl costumes and all. Meet on uni 15, at the clothes shop on Clyez 3rd floor.

RedX
Mar 3, 2007, 12:12 PM
Come on people. It's going on now so come if your acting.

epr18
Mar 4, 2007, 06:57 PM
hey sign me up ill be servant or whatever else u need this really looks interesting my in game name is Shiro

Micro
Mar 7, 2007, 11:52 AM
Well GunnerGoddess has forced me to join, up for any roles still open. I have a Male Human, Male Cast, Female Newman and a Female Beast.

epr18
Mar 7, 2007, 02:15 PM
hey del trig finally wore u down and got u do join huh ? lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: epr18 on 2007-03-07 15:21 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Mar 10, 2007, 03:22 AM
I'm cutting some roles and putting it all back into a good story. Filming will start next weekend where 2 episodes will be filmed. Please note that all actors will HAVE to be present at that moment, I will give out the times when we'll be nearing the date. Thankyou for beleiving in this project.

SabZero
Mar 10, 2007, 04:54 AM
Great! Still very excited http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RedX
Mar 10, 2007, 05:55 PM
Cool stuff. Glad we are getting started soon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedX on 2007-03-10 15:00 ]</font>

GunnerGoddess
Mar 10, 2007, 10:25 PM
agreed. I'm not sure how much longer I can live without my sunglasses http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Zarbolord
Mar 16, 2007, 10:02 AM
Ok I managed to cut the servants out (=_=) was a toughy but its done. The times r at 4pm GMT +1 which is 3 pm GMT, and after that. I need the ppl from the first scene which r : Maiden, maiden's guard, Tybalt and Mercucio. Well I actually don,'t rly need tybal and mercucio directly, just someone from the 2 houses to fight. I decided to broaden the cast out and change a bit who's doing what, but Romo and Juliet still get killed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Calo
Mar 16, 2007, 10:14 AM
Im still keeping my eye on this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Good luck.

Zarbolord
Mar 18, 2007, 03:15 AM
Ok I'd actually like everyone that can come, even the non actors if u wish to see how its going to uni 18 neu flyers at the given time. Please note that if there are a lot of non acting players around I shall involve a big fighting scene between the two houses. IF I cannot do it right now it will be for later. That scene will be the cause for which Romeo is banished so it is extremely important.

Zarbolord
Mar 18, 2007, 03:05 PM
Altho we were only 3 in all to have come to this meeting, which sadly means the others have left or totally forgotten (thx for your help guys!), the first scene was pantomimed, so only 3 ppl played the whole scene which normally consisted of 7 ppl. I will give out the first scene with the introduction tomorrow. Thank you again so much for the other two who atteneded the meeting. I also thank the other two who told me beforehand they couldn't make it.

Zarbolord
Mar 28, 2007, 04:36 AM
FINALLY!!!! SCENE 1!!!! Went through so much trouble making it but its finally done =_= woooo. Here's the link... enjoy amateur shakespsu!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLcRhAOiiAQ

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2007-03-28 02:36 ]</font>

GunnerGoddess
Mar 28, 2007, 09:20 AM
wow turned out better then I thought http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif great work. can't wait to start filming the rest of it. if people actually show up *sigh*

Zarbolord
Mar 28, 2007, 09:57 AM
Happy you like it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RedX
Mar 28, 2007, 10:04 AM
I wasn't meant to show-up was i?

Zarbolord
Mar 28, 2007, 11:01 AM
I did say ALL actors =_=, anyway I need you next scene redX, you're the most important character in there...

GunnerGoddess
Mar 28, 2007, 12:03 PM
would have been helpful if everyone had shown up then there'd be less explaining about how the filming works XD besides it would have at least been funny to watch http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RedX
Mar 28, 2007, 03:33 PM
On 2007-03-28 09:01, Zarbolord wrote:
I did say ALL actors =_=, anyway I need you next scene redX, you're the most important character in there...

Which is when?

GunnerGoddess
Mar 28, 2007, 03:39 PM
On 2007-03-28 13:33, RedX wrote:

On 2007-03-28 09:01, Zarbolord wrote:

Which is when?

since he's offline I might as well say this XD from what I heard already should be this sunday at the same time as the last filming. so for anyone in north america that's 8am pacific I think

RedX
Mar 28, 2007, 05:01 PM
if you could push it back till 6 GMT that would be much appreciated because I've got church from 10:00 - 12:30 EST which is 3:00 - 5:30 GMT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif. Or put it on Saturday. Sorry about that but can't skip on church http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zarbolord
Mar 29, 2007, 04:19 AM
Ok 6GMT it is.... (oh god I4ll quarrel with dinner XD) ah well, sacrifices must be made, sure.... 6 GMT ppl!!!

Zarbolord
Apr 12, 2007, 09:19 AM
SAME TIME AS LAST FILMING TIME, THIS WEEKEND, SUNDAY, EVERY1!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS. WEST PARUM, ANY1 WHO COMES TO THE PART SCENE WINS 5K!!!!

ColonelPiFace
Apr 12, 2007, 05:25 PM
HI. i watched. awesome.

Valius
Apr 15, 2007, 04:20 PM
Wow, pretty good! Definately looking forward to some more. Come on guys, keep it up!