PDA

View Full Version : Romeo and Juliet starting soon...

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 12:00 PM
Please mods do not remove this from the psu general forum. I am in need of ppl willing to act. The main thread is in the Fan Works section, but since not many ppl rly look there I thought it was necessary to put some advertisement here. Please if you are interested check the thread! I need more actors! Once completed I shall make a film of Romeo and Juliet on PSU. Its an all new project that no one has ever done before, and is worth a try.

SuperRygar
Feb 27, 2007, 12:01 PM
sounds....interesting

Kaydin
Feb 27, 2007, 12:05 PM
Never heard of anyone doing this before. Unless you count the FFXI Matrix someone made.

Too bad the formal wear won't come out for a while.

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 12:09 PM
We don't need formal wear. The point is the story is inside that of PSU, it could rly be the case, read the thread http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

JAFO22000
...perhaps there is a reason that not many people go to the Fan Works section. I thought the purpose of different sections was to keep posts relevant in each section. I don't appreciate all of the "please mod, don't move my post!" posts. If one is interested in these things, they will go to the Fan Works section.

AuroraKaijin
Sounds like something cute/fun. XD

Natrokos
Feb 27, 2007, 12:10 PM
That's actually a lovely idea! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 12:11 PM
The thing is JAFO, this is a new big project, and I am willing to do anything to make it rly good.

JAFO22000
Feb 27, 2007, 12:21 PM
On 2007-02-27 09:11, Zarbolord wrote:
The thing is JAFO, this is a new big project, and I am willing to do anything to make it rly good.

I understand that and respect your project, but perhaps the reason not many psowers frequent the FW forum is that most are not into those types things. I just don't think that anyone should be able to type "don't move this thread!" at the beginning of their post and be able to let it stay in that forum. The reason there are different forums is to clear up things in the main forum.

Natrokos
Feb 27, 2007, 12:22 PM
I take it you want a 4rth slot available on the actors so they can be named
Romeo and such.

MayLee
Feb 27, 2007, 12:24 PM
Sounds Awsome! We should have plays for the 360 and get Ryno or Rizen to record. >.<

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 12:27 PM
Oh btw, its PC/PS2, you may do the same with Rizen yes. If you are interested pls subscribe to the character you wish to perform in the original thread. I'd apreciate if the cast list would be soon filled up, scene one is nearly rdy to perform.

Natrokos
Feb 27, 2007, 12:30 PM
I figured it was PC but my curiousity is still sparked.

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 12:43 PM
If this works I might do other plays, but I'll just stay put on one for now.

MayLee
Feb 27, 2007, 12:51 PM
On 2007-02-27 09:43, Zarbolord wrote:
If this works I might do other plays, but I'll just stay put on one for now.

Like, Hamlet? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Natrokos
Feb 27, 2007, 12:57 PM
Or the Tragedy of Julius Caesar....

Akaimizu
Feb 27, 2007, 01:04 PM
Oooh! Macbeth!! We can get 3 short Female Newmans wearing black, to play the witches.

"Double Double Toil and Trouble. Fire BURN! and Caldron Bubble!!"

Two young-looking human males, perhaps wearing light-colored tops (would rather have one wearing white on top), to play the rightful heirs.

"There's daggers behind their smiles."

There might be a little issue with the Trees of Dunsinnane Hill, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-02-27 10:07 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Feb 27, 2007, 01:28 PM
No offence, but I doubt this will really go anywhere. I once tried to get a bunch of people together to reinact the entire film of Monty Python's Life of Brian at Raffon Feild Base back when the PS2/PC version still had a decent population and the idea never took off.

SuperRygar
Feb 27, 2007, 01:34 PM
no offence, but your all trying to reinact stupid things :/ that's why it isnt going anywhere

Natrokos
Feb 27, 2007, 01:39 PM
On 2007-02-27 10:34, SuperRygar wrote:
no offence, but your all trying to reinact stupid things :/ that's why it isnt going anywhere

That's your opinion. Ever think that some people might enjoy different things the you? O_o

SuperRygar
Feb 27, 2007, 01:52 PM
yep, i know. i thought i was free to express my opinion...hmmm....

someone should come up with a story about PSU, and have a bunch of people act that out. cause then you'd be working within the games limits, instead of trying to convert a scene using the limited actions in PSU. id be willing to play a part in a story about PSU characters and enemies. not shakespear :/

someone create a sitcom >.< with a laugh-track and studio audience http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 01:55 PM
On 2007-02-27 10:34, SuperRygar wrote:

If you didn't know, it is going somewhere, the cast is nearly complete, and all in one day! I've nearly finished the first scene, somecharacters are already made and in costume, so hush those bad things u say http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mwabwetumba
Feb 27, 2007, 02:00 PM
I'm with you 100% of the way dude^^

SuperRygar
Feb 27, 2007, 02:03 PM
OBVIOUSLY...i didnt read the thread http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif its good that you found enough people. id be interested in seeing the end result...not all of it tho. i couldnt stand romeo and juliet in hi-skewl and that hasnt changed since

Natrokos
Feb 27, 2007, 02:19 PM
On 2007-02-27 10:52, SuperRygar wrote:
yep, i know. i thought i was free to express my opinion...hmmm....

Of course you are allowed to express your opinion^^

But how would you like it if I posted about how something that you liked was stupid and noone liked it? All I said was people MAY have a different opinion then you...

Anyway im not trying to start a fight, have a nice day.

CyarVictor
Feb 27, 2007, 02:23 PM
Reminds me of Red vs Blue. That would be fun. Hell, when my bud tanshin was here(he's been gone for a month); we'd talk during parties as The Real World: PSU. People got a laugh outta that. I can see stuff like this happening, but you just need the right people. Just hoped it would somthing other than a work of Shakespear, I never liked him since most of his works in the end had the same flow: if it starts good, ends bad; if it starts bad, it ends good. It was also dull.

It'd been great to see Sinue_v2's idea of Monty Python: The Life of Brian portrayed through PSU or the Search for the Holy Grail.

The Lapuchas are watching....

Sychosis
Feb 27, 2007, 02:27 PM
"Nobody expects the Newman Inquisition!"

I would lol.

CyarVictor
Feb 27, 2007, 02:31 PM
Burn em all!!

Wait I'm a Newman >.<

SuperRygar
Feb 27, 2007, 02:43 PM
if someone said something i liked was stupid id come back with a witty remark http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Zarbolord
Feb 27, 2007, 03:33 PM
Ok we're missing about 8 roles now, one person can perform 2 or more roles at the same time, so please come in if you are iterested. Mainly missing newmen and beasts, one human/cast. We have nearly completed the actor cast!! So if u wish to join pls hurry and send me a message, I'll ask some questions on your character and then we can meet so I can make you your costume.

SabZero
Feb 27, 2007, 04:36 PM
It doesn't have to be boring, just because it's Shakespear http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Akaimizu
Feb 27, 2007, 04:39 PM
Heh. If someone manages to actually Make "Midsummer Night's Dream" boring; then they're definitely doing something wrong. Something very wrong.

omegapirate2k
Feb 27, 2007, 04:45 PM
Well, I want to see how this turns out, don't count on me to be able to help, but if you did it right, it would be pretty good.

Zarbolord
Feb 28, 2007, 03:09 PM
ONLY 4 ROLES LEFT!!!! Its now or never for Romeo and Juliet!! Last chance!!!

omegapirate2k
Feb 28, 2007, 03:24 PM
Umm.. er...

Can I be mercutio?

lol I love that guy.

Akaimizu
Feb 28, 2007, 03:30 PM
I'd help, but I'm on the wrong servers for this current project.

natewifi
Feb 28, 2007, 04:39 PM
On 2007-02-27 10:28, Sinue_v2 wrote:
No offence, but I doubt this will really go anywhere. I once tried to get a bunch of people together to reinact the entire film of Monty Python's Life of Brian at Raffon Feild Base back when the PS2/PC version still had a decent population and the idea never took off.

Because nobody like's you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

omegapirate2k
Feb 28, 2007, 04:42 PM
Oh wait, PC/PS2?

Crap nvm.

Ryoten
Feb 28, 2007, 06:54 PM
I got your pm, yeah I'll be in it.

February
Feb 28, 2007, 06:56 PM
This sounds really, really cool

forevergamer
Mar 1, 2007, 02:27 AM
that looks interesting.too bad i only read about it now.would have tried to be in it.i think it's a cool idea.a futuristic,out of this world love story of two star crossed lovers who are in the stars.

Been playing before,been playing still...