PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: to all those with 9* items in their shops.....

majan
Feb 27, 2007, 01:37 PM
this even goes out to some of you selling 8 star items.

PLEASE be mindful that this friday march 2nd the 9*'s will be available in the shops.psupedia is guessing they will be at 250k or 210k I dont remember offhand but something in that range.all of you tool boxes who sell them for 400k or 700k,unless you have a nightwalker with an ill percentage,LOWER YOUR PRICES AND CHECK THE NPC'S.do not waste people's time.noone wants to spend 700k for a majimra when they will be able to get one in the shop on friday for 250k.

also, for you 8* mass producers out there,they are in the shop for 165k.that is one hundred and sixty-five thousand meseta.so,the next idiot I see with a lidra in his shop for 200k or more,I am dropping a toilet bowl in his room if he has an empty slot.

not trying to whine and dine all of you,just lookin to help you attract buyers,which,come friday,you will not with prices double or triple that of the npc's.

please for the love of god just check the damn npc's before putting stuff in your shop and stop wasting everybody's time.damn it.

Magician
Feb 27, 2007, 01:58 PM
The base price is 250k.

Problem is the npc store sells the item, usually, with a neutral element. Even when a weapon does come with an element then it usually doesn't top 26%. All the 9* weapons I've seen for sale in player stores with a 20-26% have been selling at that 200-300k range, a not so unreasonable price. Any 9* weapon with an element above 30% warrants a 400k+ price tag (up to 2 million for a 50%) until the S rank weapons are available.

So, even if 9*s are released for npc sale, the prices will...not...change.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician on 2007-02-27 11:00 ]</font>

majan
Feb 27, 2007, 02:13 PM
Strking weapons?yeah,agreed.but as for force and ranger weapons?I think were getting a little carried away selling a majimra (9*wand) for 700k whcih I have seen in several shops.still though people get carried away selling 16% elements for over 500k.this has to stop because its a total waste of time going through player shops these days when everybodys prices are so damn high for not such a good value.on higher percentages though I agree,high prices are totally justified.maybe not to the extent of 2 million but surely you should pay a hefty sum extra for anice percent.
For the rest though including force and ranger weapons,I think the time has come to get a bit reasonable.I don't think its asking a lot.

Magician
Feb 27, 2007, 02:17 PM
On 2007-02-27 11:13, majan wrote:
For the rest though including force and ranger weapons,I think the time has come to get a bit reasonable.I don't think its asking a lot.

Yup, agreed.

majan
Feb 27, 2007, 02:38 PM
I think the problem is that guilty parties do not go on these boards,or have any clue about online information about this game.or they just have the iq of 13.

akratic
Feb 27, 2007, 03:58 PM
What leads you to believe that 9 stars will be in the npc shops after this update? Or is it a guess?

FurYaNz
Feb 27, 2007, 06:47 PM
Stop complaining about it... it's worthless to cry about all of this if the 9* weapons are going to be available in NPC shops in 3 days...
If it's that big of a burden for you then make a Tech PM... I mean seriously.
No one has to abide by any guideline when they're selling weapons; if someone wants to sell a 50% 3* Sword for a mill in their shop, let them price their weapons however they want to.
They're probably not going to get buyers, which will ultimately force them to lower the price or trade the item off.
I'm putting a 6* Deljabaner 50% Fire in my shop for 750K, way overpriced IMO but I'll keep it at that until someone wants to make a decent offer for it.
Items that have very low %'s of being made, one slot on the board, or aren't produced commonly have a tendency for jumping up in price (especially after the security update).
Once you've hit the 5 mill mark on 360 you could care less how fast something in your shop sells, so you really don't have to lower the price to the market's standards.
Stop with the useless complaints.

majan
Feb 27, 2007, 11:08 PM
Well first off im on the 360 so there's no BS with all those rares and whatever,but still,its certainly worth complaining about because if I dotn want to spend the money at the npc for somehting neutral I don't want to waste the time in player shops laughing at ridiculous prices...the point of it is to make deals and help each other out rather than make fools of ourselves...its a waste of time looking for rare weapons because people either pay no attenton whatsoever to the npcs or they're just plain dense,and its annoying....I know I don't stand alone on this

FurYaNz
Feb 28, 2007, 06:37 AM
Think what you want...
I'm on 360 server, and due to removal of the synthesis board glitch people are raising the prices on their weapons.
These posts aren't going to change the minds of any of the shopowners... most of them aren't too eager to price their items to fit ANY of their consumer's budgets.

DoubleK93
Feb 28, 2007, 08:27 AM
Even though im on PC/PS2... I agree with Majan. People overprice their items all together and i hate it because I dont have all the time in the world to be searching and finding HIGH prices when Majan is right 9* weps come out on Friday! cough(my b-day)cough LOL I know that Majan is just tryin to get across a message and so am I but like FurYaNz said I dont think anyone is gunna care about what we say!

majan
Feb 28, 2007, 01:42 PM
Sadly your probably right about that but watever lets just see wat happens,people will be idiots,so let them.
note to said people: don't whine and moan when people don't buy your items.

akratic
Feb 28, 2007, 01:42 PM
Seriously, why do people think 9 stars are going to be in npc shops on friday?

majan
Feb 28, 2007, 09:38 PM
that's been the trend...every big update there's been a move up with what's available in the shops.besides,Ive heard from many people that that's whats coming on friday,and Im sure these people based it on waht's happened in the japan/ps2 servers...btu regardless,the fact that people are pricing ranged and casting weapons for 400-700k.....kinda ridiculous

akratic
Feb 28, 2007, 10:19 PM
You're going to be disappointed.

majan
Mar 1, 2007, 10:10 AM
well I wont be the one who is disappointed when people have things sitting in their shop for weeks that arent selling....Ill have a majimra and Im not going to get raped for it for price because some prick feels the need to overprice it and be a greedy bastard...you are shooting for 400k for a 9 star casting item when you can easily get 200k.the only people who will buy it for that much are the people who are filthy filthy rich and simply cannot wait the 4 days till they hit the npc shops.once again,dont complain or wonder why your items arent selling.

akratic
Mar 1, 2007, 02:56 PM
Wow, tiger, hold on. I don't even have a shop.

I'm just pointing out to you that there is no reason to believe 9 stars are coming out tomorrow other than "i heard it from someone whom I think heard it from".

Also, are you aware that the synth items for 9 star tech/range weapons is 90k per use? and the board is 165, and the chance of success is 49%? So if a person gets one synth out of 3, then that item has a component value of 435k. If he makes 2, then each has a value of roughly 215k. Add on the cost of the pm (a tech pm is easily close to 1 mil meseta). It is not cheap selling synthed 9 stars.

DoubleK93
Mar 2, 2007, 07:47 AM
Ya they dont sell 9*'s in the NPC shops so whoever told you this... it aint true.

majan
Mar 2, 2007, 02:13 PM
yeah it turns out the 50 people that told me about 9 stars being in the shop were completlely full of shit,which sucks.o well though...synthed ones yeah your right the math all makes sense but once the 9 stars do show up in teh shop its over for everybody that sells htem that high...

besides why the hellw oudl you chance losing so much money synthing a 9 star item just to make money off of it?...

FurYaNz
Mar 4, 2007, 08:27 AM
... If people didn't synth them then you probably wouldn't find them in many shops... and still be complaining about it on the forums.
I think it's hilarious that after all of this, they didn't release any sort of 9* items in NPC... hahaha.
People are still allowed to price their items at whatever they want. =]