PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: How much should S rank weapons be?

Lman90245
Feb 28, 2007, 12:15 PM
We all know that having about 1 million meseta or higher is pretty rich in the 360 servers, but will it be enough to buy S ranks... How much do you think they should be priced in player shops?

(Lets assume that %'s do not play a role as of yet)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2007-02-28 09:27 ]</font>

AC9breaker
Feb 28, 2007, 12:20 PM
ONE TRILLION MONIES!

Synch
Feb 28, 2007, 12:22 PM
They're going to be expensive, way too expensive for a good while when they do come out. I'm hoping to make some of my own if I come across the boards

Magician
Feb 28, 2007, 12:25 PM
40% element melee weapons already go for 1 million, and 50% go for 1.5 to 2 million.

10* Melee

30% = 1 million
40% = 2 million
50% = Sky's the limit

Sharkyland
Feb 28, 2007, 01:30 PM
Going to be pretty high...

amtalx
Feb 28, 2007, 02:03 PM
I prefer to save my millions and make my own weapons. I hope the boards will be reasonably priced...

Akaimizu
Feb 28, 2007, 02:17 PM
It all depends. I think we're approaching the limited-returns aspect of Weapon costs, at these high levels. This is true, mainly for weapons which are crafted without elements. Guns and Wands. In quite a few ways one can argue that, for many of us, it's getting faster (even with the chances of messing up) to simply get the board ourselves, and make our own weapons than to spend the length of time necessary to make the meseta and buy the weapon.

I think once we know the costs of S-rank synth-boards, that'll be the big defining factor. Melees might be the ones with the most understandable price hike, though. Having a high-percentage Melee Weapon is a work of luck, and is a true golden "worth-it" aspect to the high price. High elemental percentage is one of those you can consider "A great find" of rare PSO weapon proportions. You can't get that stuff from a shop, you can't buy a board and expect to make as good of a weapon with it, and (for those old 2k-sports fans) you can't coach that!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-02-28 11:19 ]</font>

Ravennittes
Feb 28, 2007, 02:28 PM
To own an S rank will cost about a million. But to own a good S-rank weapon (30%+ hunter, reg ranger, reg force) will cost somewhere in the 2-5 million range. When 11* and 12* items come out, they'll cost above 10 million for the good ones -.-'.

Rashiid
Feb 28, 2007, 02:30 PM
it all depends on how often they drop or the type.

the force and ranged are gonna be high, since the community thinks that they should be high

(ppl sell 7* and 8* ones for what, like 5k less then NPC? crazii, i just buy from the NPC, they dont deserve that money)

omegapirate2k
Feb 28, 2007, 02:40 PM
I voted for less than a million, but theres many levels of rare http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

CyarVictor
Feb 28, 2007, 02:46 PM
Shouldn't be too expensive, but people don't realize the players as a whole in general who don't reach that high yet. Funny thing about high % weapons sold for 1 mil: Somebody sold 50% Ice last Survivors for a 1mil. Why???? Also this assumption players who have a 1mil or more will pay out loads of money on one weapon.

Akaimizu
Feb 28, 2007, 03:28 PM
On 2007-02-28 11:30, Rashiid wrote:
it all depends on how often they drop or the type.

the force and ranged are gonna be high, since the community thinks that they should be high

(ppl sell 7* and 8* ones for what, like 5k less then NPC? crazii, i just buy from the NPC, they dont deserve that money)

I sometimes think that. But like I said, if the S-ranks are priced that much higher, anybody who does the math will realize that there's no benefit from buying from the store. In fact, it'll turn into the whole aspect that you'll make yourself the weapon in less time and investment required to make the money, to buy it off them. It's almost getting that way with some A rank Wands and Guns, even if your synth percentage of them isn't all that great. Almost. (Let's say I account for about 2 failures on a weapon, out of 3 tries. Given my typical general acquisition of just doing A and S rank courses; I'd probably still save about 20K meseta). Possibly even more for an 8.

Now currently, S-rank materials are still a rare find, so at the beginning, they will be high based on how difficult or expensive it is to get such materials. A rankers, more plentiful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-02-28 12:37 ]</font>

forevergamer
Mar 1, 2007, 04:09 AM
a lot!!!S rank weapons don't come that easy and not that cheap..i guess 2M would be a standard price but then again,it can go more than that.

Been a gamer before,been a gamer still...